[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Böhmermann will buy Battlefield 1, will you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
Böhmermann will buy Battlefield 1, will you?
>>
nope I don't play shitty games
>>
>>341354532
>Wanting to play a World War 1.75 game
Nah, I'll wait until someone makes a good WW1 game.
>>
Did he actually say that?
>>
>>341355154
Verdun
>>
>>341355269
A good tactical WW1 FPS.
>>
>>341355224
Yup, he is part of the masterrace
>>
>>341354532
The insult to all those that fought in ww1? Not a chance in hell.
>>
>>341354532
>No French
>No Russians
>>
No, but all this french butthurt is delish.
>>
>tfw bf4 will outlive this reskin
>>
>>341355642
>russians
>doing anything in WW1

I don't get this meme, if you want slavs the balkans are way better for that conflict
>>
>no russian
>one of the chief countries responsible for turning it into a world war
The lack of French is another issue. The sheer degree of historical inaccuracy in the weapons and vehicles is something that I thought wouldn't bother me, but they just didn't even begin to give a shit did they? And the black Germans thing. You can totally have blacks in a WW1 game. I'd think it ridiculous if you didn't. But sprinkling them into every single map and nation and conflict is just fucking stupid and diminishes the efforts of the actual blacks who fought then. What the fuck are they thinking with this game? Just make a WW2 game if you're so tired of modern shooters.
>>
The French were already confirmed for DLC.
>>
How is his opinion about videogames in any way relevant? Not one bit of the stuff he does has shit to do with them.
>>
>>341356954
But famous peoples opinions interest me
>>
Bomberman has been a dead IP for years
>>
>>341355525
They're all dead, what's the point.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.