[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else love the new Goblin designs? They're the most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Anyone else love the new Goblin designs? They're the most intimidating looking in the Zelda series
>>
Anything is better than fucking Skyward Sword's.
>>
File: S2.png (308 KB, 394x553) Image search: [Google]
S2.png
308 KB, 394x553
>>341347905
What the fuck was Nintendo thinking?
>>
The Legend of Zelda:
Breaking Wind
>>
>>341348289
I wouldnt even been mad if these goblins were just starting enemies, but they were everywhere in the fucking game
>>
>>341348289
Is this really what they made them?
I was living under a rock during the later half of the Wii era.
Also, the new Bokoblins kinda remind me of WW's.
>>
>>341348468
Anon, they have only showed the starting area
>>
>>341347487

Still a little to much skyward sword in the art direction
>>
>>341347487
>They're the most intimidating looking in the Zelda series
Is it in their animations because these guys still look goofy as fuck.
>>
>>341348890
they were in other areas too but recolored or with different weapons :^)
>>
Looks like a kiddy enemy
>>
>>341348890
Skyward sword is what we're talking about
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.