[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEUTRALS REPORT IN WHAT DID YOU THINK OF E3? Fanboys not welcome.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
File: 1335835281152.jpg (19 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1335835281152.jpg
19 KB, 500x375
NEUTRALS REPORT IN

WHAT DID YOU THINK OF E3?

Fanboys not welcome.
>>
>>341344957
Not a fanboy but Windows win you know Play Anywhere
>>
>>341344957
pretty underwhelming overall
>>
>>341344957
I was happy my gaming PC will see tons of use.
That new Kojima game and Supaidaman look cool.
Pokemon Sun & Moon are looking better than I though they would, the battle royal will be a blast with friends.

While this e3 didn't had a "killer app", it seems a bunch of cool games are coming for all plataforms. Except maybe the Wii U, that is only getting one. A shame, I could use more local Co-Op games Nintendo, but oh well I will still grab Pokemon and Zelda. And I'm very happy with the Waluigi Amiibo.
>>
>>341344957
meh
we happy few looked cool i guess
>>
Everything is underwhelming

E3 should just be cancelled.
>>
I didn't watch. Didn't expect much and I was pretty busy.

Going through the recaps though seems like a pretty decent E3 so far. Atleast better than the last few. Which isn't say much but I'll take it
>>
>>341344957
Pretty meh overall, only two games i'm acutally looking forward to, We Happy Few and Death Stranding.
>>
Horizon looks good. God of War seems interesting. Couldn't give a fuck about the rest.

Zelda might have been bearable if they didn't have to resort to using that kike infested whorehouse company to shill it. Dungeons seem piss easy though and the open word meme will get old fast once everybody actually pays it and realizes that it fees nothing like they imagined.
>>
Xbox games being on Windows 10 is a pretty big deal. I want Crackdown 3.

Hope a lot of those PS4 games are multiplatform. I don't really care about FF or God of War at all. Days Gone looks generic. Some other stuff could be interesting. VR is a bit more of a gimmick than I thought.

For Nintendo, I am not 100% down on Breath of the Wind. But I am not too optimistic. It looks too barren and bland right now. I will need to see dungeon gameplay to change my mind.
>>
>>341344957
It was alright I guess. Not great, but not particularly awful.
>>
>>341344957
was only really excited about Death Stranding and the new Zelda
>>
>>341344957
I liked almost all presentations desu
Usually i would side with one side to bait people but i really like the xbox sharing approach and sonys games look interesting
Ubisoft was so horrible tho that ill get vietnam flashbacks, lets just pray Steep and For Honor dont suffer from that
>>
Some of it was kinda cool, Sun and Moon looks like why bother tier. My biggest issue was that song had Sons of Walking Dead at the end then gave us a trailer full of "oh yeah we've got these other games" and they looked interesting. I wanted to see those games

Also Crash Bandicoot's remake announcement sounded like someone just texted the presenter dude about it fifteen minutes before the show about it.
>>
>>341344957
It was OK. Looking forward to Pokemon, Spiderman, Death Stranding, and other games that we already knew existed. Sadly, Zelda was underwhelming.
>>
Disappointed overall

Most shows had something I was vaguely interested in, which was nice, but most were underwhelming, which wasn't.

I completely lost my shit when Ubisoft did a eulogy for murder victims dressed as clowns and horses.
>>
I was expecting this thread to be nothing but TGT reaction images.

I'm pretty excited for Die Hard Rising 4, but I think that's just because I feel like I should be excited for something. I never even played 3 and no one has anything nice to say about that one.
>>
>>341346184
>Steep

I really don't get who they're marketing that game towards.

Especially when this already exists: http://store.steampowered.com/app/244930/
>>
I'll definitely be borrowing my friend's PS4 sometime next year to bang out a couple of the games, but overall not too impressed.

Big budget AAA games have been dull for a long time now. The only good stuff gets announced at TGS.
>>
File: 1305395074678.jpg (158 KB, 750x650) Image search: [Google]
1305395074678.jpg
158 KB, 750x650
>>341344957
When it comes to overall presentation, Sony wins in general. I'm not even a big Sony fan, but game after game, after game with minimal talking was really good on their part. No bullshit celebrities or endorsements. They do get negative points for spending so much time on VR, and that middle finger with crash.

Am I excited for the games they showed? Not really. A lot of boring stuff, but some interesting stuff too. A solid B/B+

The information given on Sun and Moon from Nintendo was very nice, and gameplay is always always a positive. The same for Zelda. Nintendo gets docked points for having literally only two games. Nintendo gets a B-

I didn't get to watch Microsoft, but from what I've heard, it was a lot in line with Sony's performance.

Overall, this E3 has given me small glimmers of hope that the big three companies can save themselves and focus on games instead of all the bullshit that plagued last years E3, IE, indies celebrities, endorsements, etc.

if I had to proclaim a "winner" it's definitely Sony, and I say this as someone who primarily plays on PC/Nintendo. But at the end of the day, I think everybody won with how good this E3 has been across the board.
>>
It was underwhelmin as fuck.
>>
>>341344957
Was okay. Might actually buy a PS4, or perhaps wait on the PS4 Neo at this point. Otherwise for PC looking forward to Bannerlord and Dishonored 2.
Probably won't buy Battlefield 1 or FFXV after seeing more about them.
>>
Only followed some of it through brote's stream.
First day was practically no new content. Skyrim Remaster is some ridiculous shit, but I also read that those who already own it and its dlc get it for free anyway so whatever.
Day 2 was more video games, though more in sony. Too much VR, though. Not a lot of cringe, so that's cool.
Didn't follow today at all. Something about zelda and pokemon.

No new games with wizards in them so I'm not really hype for anything.
>>
Super happy to be getting a new Spiderman game

I'll probably grab a PS4 whenever it comes out
>>
>>341346840
One of my huge issues with Sony is that it was all shit we've seen before though.

There were no gameplay videos of games we've not heard of before, apart from God of War which just took a shit on the originals. That zombie game was literally the last of us and doesn't count.

I dunno, I just don't get the hype around it.
>>
>>341344957
I don't know why but I think it was good.

I don't have any fucking consoles so I can't play any of the games showed.

Going to buy Mount and Blade: Bannerlord though, always been a fan of the series.
>>
EA's was terrible
Bethesda's was meh
Sony's was great
>>
Pretty good if you play on PC really.

I swear PC is healthier than ever at this point. Even more games than ever before because publishers are realising making a straight up exclusive is dumb when you could make it single console exclusive and make some extra dosh on a PC port.
>>
>>341346194
I'm pretty sure Sony's dealio this year was about presenting their games as art. Any less than stellar cinematic games got relegated to very short segments or not being in the conference at all.
>>
i need to upgrade my graphics card for DOW3
i need to buy a PS4 for Crash
i need to buy halo wars 2
>>
>>341344957
Could not give less fucks.

I'm back to Alpha Protocol now, cya.
>>
Not a fanboy but nintendo clearly won.
>>
>>341344957
Why do people give half a shit about this shitshow, rather play a game than sit through these live ads
>>
Anyone watching DQ builders? Looks fun.
>>
>>341347150
Sure, I can understand that, but then you have to realize they unloaded everything in last years E3, with absolutely zero information.

You can't always have it both ways.
>>
>>341344957

Meh, all reboots,CGIs,DLCs and Uncharted like games on sony. Thank god nintendo show the new zelda and some pokemon
>>
Ubisoft broke new ground in creating the most bafflingly awful thing on the planet.

Does anyone have a video of the beginning? It was a special kind of hell.
>>
File: F-19.jpg (26 KB, 256x301) Image search: [Google]
F-19.jpg
26 KB, 256x301
>>341344957
Take me back to the glory days of computer gaming.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>341344957
I have no strong feelings one way or the other.
>>
File: eechy.jpg (21 KB, 312x345) Image search: [Google]
eechy.jpg
21 KB, 312x345
>>341344957
I want to die.
>>
Sonys conference for me was underwhelming, the games I was most excited for won't be released for god knows how long. Was happy to see TLG get a release date. But Crash and God of War left me with a sour taste.

Microsoft showed info on games I was interested in, and gave me some surprises such as DR4 and State of Decay 2.

I'm happy that both of them focused on games exclusively, this is a good sign for E3. The games i'm most excited for at this point are probably DR4, Sea of Thieves, We Happy Few, and Kojima's game.

in the end it's about what you got out of the conference, only fanboys go on about who "won". In all honesty there were alot more games shown that i'm excited for, but it's too many to cover right now.
>>
Ubisofts was the only one that entertained me and Steep looks like it'll be giving me my Skate 3 fix
>>
>>341344957
Zelda won Nintendo E3 singlehandedly.
I don't even have a Wii U, but I am damn sure getting an NX for it.
It's just that fucking good.

Microsoft and Sony are join second. Both showed lots of games but i can't say I'm interested in any of them what so ever.

Who cares about the rest.
>>
>>341344957
I liked a lot of the Sony stuff, Zelda looks ok, and most of it was stuff we already knew about really.

Only Sony was worth watching for me just for new games that I want.
>>
Used to love video games, now I don't play at all and don't intend to, I just watch. I get all my memes from the stocks I trade.

EA: D
Beth: D-
MSFT: C
SNE: B-
NTDOY: C+

Best game: Nintendo by a looooooong shot. Zelda looks fucking amazing. The zelda threads were the only ones where people were actually excited and not arguing about why the game might not be terrible. Too bad it's the only good thing they had to show. inb3 pokefarts

E3 Winner: Sony. Games are underwhelming, but there were a number of them.
>>
>>341344957
>WHAT DID YOU THINK OF E3?
Windows 10 won
>>
>>341347525
I guess I can see what you're saying, but I dunno, the whole thing just fell a bit flat to me.
>>
>>341344957
In terms of the actual setup of the conference, Sony was way fucking better. Just one trailer after another without the bullshit in between.

Personally, Forza Horizon 3 was a huge win for me, and Sony focused too much on VR
>>
New Zelda looks fucking great
Microsoft did a good job at not repeating their fuckups of the couple last E3s. Also more PC games is good
Sony did good at presenting many games but failed by not giving almost any gameplay at all.

I think that about covers it
>>
>>341344957
i liked for honor, spider man, and zelda..everything im just not too into it
>>
Sony won.
>>
>>341344957
It wasn't as good as last year's E3, there were no good announcements.

It's interesting that Microsoft is trying to make consoles less about generations and more about upgrading, PC getting all Xbox exclusives was cool.

All the VR stuff was shit though.
>>
>>341344957
All I cared about was a new Quake.
>>
>>341344957
It's aight.
>>
>>341344957

didn't watch it, still feel like it was the best thing to do, fuck the industry bullshit
>>
File: LetGo.jpg (25 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
LetGo.jpg
25 KB, 960x960
>>341344957

WE LOOSE
>>
>>341344957
Dead Rising 4 had the best trailer, I'm a sucker for Christmas.

Sony had the best showing overall, tons of nice stuff plus Kojima arrival to mad max music.

Ubisoft didn't even have any memes what a waste.

But Zelda was the best individual game shown off, expected shit after so many delays and so much development hell but it went above and beyond. Genuinely impressed.
>>
>>341344957
Pretty boring.
Some okay looking games, nothing spectacular
>>
>>341347150
They are the only ones that really showed new stuff though. Spiderman, God of War, Horizon, Resident Evil 7 had gameplay. A last Guardian release is great too.
>>
>Watched entire E3
>Everything was utter fucking garbage besides Zelda
Nintendo won simply because they have one game that piqued my interest.
>>
File: 1445804512858.png (39 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1445804512858.png
39 KB, 321x322
WHAT GAMES WERE SHOWN THAT YOU WANT TO ACTUALLY GET?

For me:
>Titanfall 2
>Sea of Thieves
>Recore
>Whatever the fuck Kojima's thing was
>Detroit even though I know it'll be shit
>Prey I guess even though I'm pissed it's not Prey 2
>Dishonored 2
>Absolute fucking nothing from Ubisoft I mean holy shit why were they even there
>>
>>341347150
This, Sony does great conferences but they played the Last Guardian card last year and we only saw gameplay of one new game
>>
>>341344957
I watched Sony E3 only.

Only fuck how disapointing. Every game they showed was TLOU inspired camera angles and ect.
>>
PC came out on top, ps4 a decent second with some interesting stuff, nintendo dropped the ball hard, and there is no reason to ever get an xbox
>>
>>341344957 Neutral here.
Didn't watch anything.
>>
>>341344957
I thought Sony's presentation was pretty good.

Honestly liked the look of Infinite Warfare. Didn't even realise it was Call of Duty for the first half of the gameplay.
>>
File: ugh.png (185 KB, 274x412) Image search: [Google]
ugh.png
185 KB, 274x412
>>341344957
Everything was underwhelming as fuck. Sony and Nintendo were fine but still nothing that blew me out of the water except the new zelda game being good and RE7 from out of nowhere.

I'm still HEAVILY dissapointed that we're not getting DMC5 though.
>>
>>341347845
Didn't Sony give gameplay for most of the games they showed?

God of War had gameplay
Horizon had gameplay
DayZ Gone had horde mode
>>
>>341347862
Last years E3 was a shit fest. Indies, celebrities, obvious sell out shit.

On top of HERES THIS NEWWWW GAME, ALSO NO INFO (repeat for the entirety of E3). New announcements are always fun, but when there's zero information, gameplay, or even footage, it's a fucking disaster.
>>
>>341347654
Zelda looks pretty mediocre thus far, what stands out for you? It looks like its been done, and done better.
>>
File: neutrality.jpg (67 KB, 607x460) Image search: [Google]
neutrality.jpg
67 KB, 607x460
>>341347615
Fucking neutral fags
>>
>>341344957
Idort here.

My interests are Resident Evil 7, Tekken 7, Pokémon Sun/Moon, and Zelda. The awful Titan fight in the XBOX demo of Final Fantasy XV drained away what little hype I had for that game left.

The rest is mostly dudebro stuff I have no interest in.
>>
it was decent I guess. Sony had the best games hands down. Aisha Tyler was fun
>>
>>341344957
Persona and zelda look great and I don't care about the rest. Cool show, a ton of garbage.
>>
>>341347615
My neutral nigga

Idort masterrace ww@
>>
>>341347812
>Forza Horizon 3

I don't play drivan games that much but Forza on PC is pretty fucking hype. I'm surprised nobody here seemed interested.
>>
>>341344957
Play anywhere was the biggest announcement. Zelda was the best game. Sony showed cool stuff, but it's all like 3+ years away or multiplats. I want to play Horizon Dawn though.
>>
>>341348165
>New Zelda being good
Why are people saying this having nothing but a few light demonstrations equivalent to a tech demo from 2007?
>>
>>341348002
>Kojima arrival to mad max music.

That was completely baffling. I thought he was making a Mad Max game for a minute. I mean shit it's not like it's a generic bit of music, I recognised it immediately and it just made everything weird.
>>
>>341348171
Sorry, should have said gameplay of the new games
We've already seen Horizon gameplay before as well as DayZ
>>
>>341344957
Yeah
>>
>>341348094
They didn't even fucking SHOW remastered Crash either

I mean really
>>
>>341348313
FH2 was fucking great. I clocked in like 56 hours and counting.
>>
>>341348351
All the shit they showed has release dates pretty soon. Horizon is like Feb 2017, Last Guardian is 2016 October or something, Playstation VR is October
>>
>>341347950
lose*
jesus you fucking people
>>
>>341348185
It looks like a pastel colour Witcher 3 to me, I guess that's just what's popular right now.
>>
>>341348596
Would you have wanted to see that though? Really? Its literally the same game.
>>
File: ss+(2016-02-15+at+06.42.08).jpg (260 KB, 1281x747) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-02-15+at+06.42.08).jpg
260 KB, 1281x747
>>341344957
Sony was the best for me. Most new games, exclusives, and overall interesting stuff.
Microsoft was okay, but nothing I really want that isn't on my PC.
Nintendo didn't really have anything, Zelda looks OK, but a bit underwhelming. I'm not sure how I feel about an empty, open-world Zelda with gimmicks. Looks tedious and like it can get boring after 20 minutes. I will get it anyways because I can nab it for $30, but it's only because I haven't bought a Wii U game in 2 years.
>>
>>341344957
Scalebound was a disappointment. Most things look shit. Zombie Horde game might be alright. Spiderman has moon swinging and you're delusional if you think otherwise. My hopes for Nier are fading on account of the new trailer not showing much. Nioh still looks hype as fuck, hopefully they didn't nerf it to shit after all the people crying about it being hard.

All I know from the Nintendo side is Zelda because that's all anyone's talking about and I didn't watch it live. Did they show anything else or was that just it? I can only replay W101 and Bayo so many times.
>>
>Spider-Man and South Park look neat
>Horizon and Zelda look good, but neither seem like my thing
>Kojima's trailer was a fucking thing
>Resident Evil 7 and JP Zelda have really nice logos
>pretty much everything at E3 I'm actually really excited for is minor handheld stuff from XSEED or Aksys
>Pokemon SM looks great, but I admit I'm biased there
>I like Detroit's premise but it's David Cage so it'll probably be shit
>everything else was unremarkable to me

It was okay I guess
>>
>>341348768
Yes. Just show ten fucking seconds of the game running so we can believe it exists and isn't a development hell piece of shit that will never come out thanks to hacktivision
>>
Only thing I watched was Nintendo's. Zelda seems neat. Concept is cool, just need to see if the execution will be fun too.

Everything else seemed too much like generic "you're a dude who shoots guns" shit to even bother looking. I'm starting to come to terms with the fact that I'm not really in the "video game" demographic anymore. I keep an eye out for the rare thing that interests me, but the vast bulk of all products are made with a different person in mind.
>>
+south park
+Kojima game
+new Zelda
+Horizon: Zero Dawn or whatever it's called
I'LL probably pirate Prey
+Dishonored 2

That's it ;)
>>
>>341344957
Everything made me angry or left me totally ambivalent except South Park and Spider-Man

Zelda would've excited me about 7 years ago but at this point I wouldn't play another open world game like that if you put a gun to my head.

RE7 is hilarious. No idea if it'll be any good but the fact that they're just shamelessly ripping off the Silent Hills demo is just fantastic.

God of War is now apparently Uncharted. Disgusting.
>>
>>341348087
Sea of thieves
recore
TLG
gears 4
halo wars 2
fortza H 3
Kojimas game
We Happy Few
Dead Rising 4
State of Decay 2
Dishonored 2
Scalebound
I got everything I wanted and more, and I got gameplay of games I was interested in.
>>
>>341344957
Nintendo purely due to Zelda.
Looks like we're actually getting an open world done right considering there is a plethora of things to do in the overworld which is anything but empty.
>>
>>341348805
they spent 40 minutes demoing a new pokemon game that's exactly the same as every other pokemon game. other than that and zelda they have nothing.
>>
>>341348920
Has any open world game been executed in a way that's fun?

99% of them just end up being a sprint from place to place or fast travel wherever possible slog. It's fun at first but then you realise you'd rather shit wasn't open at all.
>>
I'm just glad that every single Conference showed games and we're past the multimedia box bullshit.
>>
>>341348784
Being this much of a sonygger should be illegal.
>>
File: 1437609290130.gif (36 KB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
1437609290130.gif
36 KB, 208x200
>>341344957
It wasn't really all that bad. I think the new Zelda game is the most interesting title of them all, though it's still not enough to convince me to get a Wii U or NX.
>>
le nintendo le won le e3 xD

based rehashes lol open world thank u based nintendo
>>
Any good summarizations of today anywhere?
>>
>>341344957
as always its a load of crap we seen before with bad framerates and textures and animations.

the big crash is here and nothing can stop it.
>>
>>341349153
>we're past the multimedia box bullshit.

This, very hard.

If nothing else, companies have finally learned. Also, we have actually decent people like Phil Spencer at the head rather than the utter cunts we used to get. I still think the sony guy is slimy though
>>
>>341344957
12 minutes of p5

Im satisfied
>>
>>341344957
Sony>Microsoft=Nintendo>Ubisoft>EA
>>
My take away
>for how underwhelming the demo is, re7 seems to be taking steps in a ultimately better direction
>gran turismo I guess
>normies are REALLY looking forward to skyrim remastered
>unisoft was underwhelming and full of lie's as always
>kinda stooked about bf1

Have to end up watching the rest eventually.
>>
>>341348805
All Nintendo showed was half an hour of early route Pokemon and four hours of Zelda.

They have other stuff tomorrow but it's most likely all shit we're already aware of. The most that could happen of note is a release date for Dragon Quest VII or a Yo-Kai Watch 2 trailer, which says a lot.
>>
Can we agree that nobody won? Everyone did a pretty decent job this year I thought.
>>
>>341349082
You have to like exploration and adventure which I admit might be confusing to people with 2-digit IQs.
>>
>>341349047
Playing the Halo Wars 2 beta? I've been tempted to try it.
>>
>>341344957
I didn't think anyone did anything spectacular

Microsoft I think did the best overall surprisingly. The Sony conference was fine too and the new Zelda game looked fun.
>>
>>341349587
Exploring and adventure is great

Until you've explored and adventured

Then it's fucking boring
>>
Pretty meh. Nothing really groundbreaking was announced. Of course you have your typical shitty conferences (EA, PC, and Bethesda). The only real bombshells were Scorpio, Kojima, and Zelda. I'm tired of Sony making post apocalyptic games/zombies.

I'm tired of Microsoft making bland ass fucking games. Did we really need another gears? Did we really need another Gears? Did we really need another CoD? Did we really need another movie by David Cage? This shit is just tired and bland as fuck. Why do these companies have good talent making the same shit every fucking year? Yeah I know there's risk invovled but eventually the sales will begin to dwindle.
>>
File: ebin.png (197 KB, 465x453) Image search: [Google]
ebin.png
197 KB, 465x453
Honestly pretty good, quite a few things I'm excited for.

Personal highlight was the Kadokawa late-night stream
>>
>>341344957
Todd can fuck off with his shit remaster and uninspired dlc.
fucking VR shit.
Kojima's teaser had me mildly interested, and the new south park game looks like another 20 hour decent rpg.

it was a pretty big disappointment, but still looking forward to dude sex in the fall
>>
sony saying nothing about the neo is going to bite them in the ass eventually.
>>
File: 2004.jpg (4 MB, 1314x3376) Image search: [Google]
2004.jpg
4 MB, 1314x3376
It was shit. The game industry has clearly shown that they no longer want to keep putting up with E3 anymore. I'm kind of in awe about how little is coming out later in the year, even Ubisoft didn't feel like farting out another Assassin's Creed.

Looks like we'll never have another 2004.
>>
>>341344957
free pc games coming our way from microsoft
don't own a ps4 but cyborg detroit game looks nice
dishonored 2 mite b cool but jesus christ ubisoft needs to die already
i hope nintendo dies, fuck this new pokemon for babies
since i don't own a ps4 i'll just watch kojima's newest game on youtube, it looks nice
>>
>>341349628
right now it runs like shit and it's glitchy, also only PVP, but it's just like HW1 so if you liked that, then you will like this.
Also the collectors edition comes with Halo Wars 1 remaster, which means PC finally gets the first halo wars
>>
>>341349734
It certainly gives MS a head start.

Then again, it also means Sony can hold their cards close and actually rethink what they were going to do.

Who the fuck knows.
>>
I'm relieved the world in Zelda looks very diverse, most open world games are very samey. The graphics look like dogshit though, so here's hoping the NX version will be loads better

Death Stranding is probably the most bizarre trailer I've ever seen and I can't wait to see what kind of game it ends up being, though I have a feeling the trailer will not end up representing the actual game at all

I can't wait to play Scalebound on PC

That's about it, the rest is more of a "let's wait and see if it turns out to be shit" type of thing
>>
I'm glad it's over. it is over, right? now we can go back to shitposting and I can slowly soak up what, if anything at all, seems interesting out of what was announced
>>
>>341349824
>since i don't own a ps4 i'll just watch kojima's newest game on youtube, it looks nice

Confirmed for PC eventually.
>>
No more unannounced games I guess?

I was kinda underwhelmed this year.
>>
>>341349824
>pokemon for children is a new angle
>>
>>341344957
I liked last year far more excluding nintendo obviously
>>
>>341350018
oh, neat
>>
>>341350081
no, pokemon for fetuses is a new angle
it's all been downhill since b2/w2
>>
>>341350032
Yeah, same. Are there any real big budget hyped up things coming out in the next while?
>>
>>341349824
I'm watching DQ builders. One of the few games I'd consider a PS4.
>>
>>341349734
I think all three companies are in some crazy speed poker match of bluffs waiting for someone to actually commit to playing their cards so they can prep and pounce and all hoping it happens before it's too late
>>
>>341344957
Sony was great and new zelda looks great too, getting an NX and a ps4 slim as soon as they are announced
>>
>Forza Horizon 3
>Sea of Thieves
>Recore
>Titanfall 2
>Dishonored 2
>Inside
>Zelda BotW

I'm hyped to play all these.
>>
>>341349882
Unless they've already had the parts sent and made.
>>
File: 1299111976173.jpg (91 KB, 298x400) Image search: [Google]
1299111976173.jpg
91 KB, 298x400
>>341349374
>>
Better than the last couple of years, there are a few games that don't look like shit.
>>
>>341350345
>>341349882
everything that's leaked about the neo suggested that it was going to be seriously outdone in the hardware department by scorpio. i'm not sure if they're in a position to revise specs, but them going quiet on it suggests they might be.

the 2017 consoles are the probably the most important ones these companies are ever going to release because of how much of a sea change they represent. buying one of those boxes means you're locked into an ecosystem which will be almost impossible to get out of.
>>
>>341349674
you're supposed to stop playing the game after you've finished it anon
>>
interested in:
Dishonored 2
Horizon
Detroit (lol he likes movies)
Zelda
We Happy Few
Bound

those are the ones that stand out in my mind
>>
>>341344957
>WHAT DID YOU THINK OF E3?
meh. i'll wait until the products are on discount before i even look at them.
ATI can continue to eat dicks. 12year boycott still going strong.
>>
File: 1452363334226.png (30 KB, 747x491) Image search: [Google]
1452363334226.png
30 KB, 747x491
>>341344957
PC got more advantages this E3.
Sony showed their cinematic-press-X-to-win shit
Nintendo is being Nintendo.
Pretty shitty E3, but this is the cycle.
>>
>>341350032
I think a few edgier shooters might have been left out for later when the terrorism shit dies down.
>>
File: intense_satisfaction.gif (455 KB, 477x440) Image search: [Google]
intense_satisfaction.gif
455 KB, 477x440
>>341348087
>Spiderman
>Crash Remastered
>For Honor
>Zelda
>Tekken 7
>Final Fantasy XV
>Gravity Rush 2
>Nier Automata
This E3 was pretty damn great, Sony making the PS4 sound far more appealing than before now, and Microsoft seems to have gotten themselves out of the pit of terrible decisions.
>>
File: 1465099032556.jpg (196 KB, 1665x833) Image search: [Google]
1465099032556.jpg
196 KB, 1665x833
>Death Stranding
>Resident Evil 7
>Absent Resident Evil 2 REmake
Everything else was generic FPS or faggotshit

Long live horror
>>
>>341350018
>Confirmed for PC eventually
I don't think so, Sony Interactive Entertainment is helping kojima making that weird shit
>inb4 namecalling and shitposting
it still possible but who knows
>>
>>341350626
Fuck, I want some edgy shooters.

What do you think got held back?
>>
didn't see ea
bethesda was shitty though i used to like arkane in the old days
didn't see ubisoft
didn't see microsoft
the cyber dino thing and last guardian looked alrite
didn't see nintendo but hey new zelda

i don't have any consoles or a good pc so it doesn't matter anyway, just fucking kill me
>>
>>341344957
Underwhelming. Maybe Im just old and dated. But nothing really impressed me. I liked some of what I saw, such as Vampyr, WW2 Insurgency and MY NAME IS CONNOR. And then most im skeptical of like DoW3. And everything else like half of Sony and all of Ubisoft was just fucking horrendous and I dont trust a damn thing if what they showed. With Ghost Recon making me want to cry it was such a steaming pile of shit. And God Of War becoming a walking simulator.

And then of course there was Bethesda and EA with the Hype culture they perpetuate thats killing gaming. Bethesda atleast showed Dishonored 2 and Prey, which were inpressive. But then spent the rest of the time jerking themselves off and riding that Fallout 4 normie hype train. And EA showed them cumming on themselves over nothing, then Titanfall 2 which Im interested im but am very aware of what theyll probably do, and then went right back to Star Wars/Bioware circle jerking.
>>
>>341348784
>Neutral
>>
It's a shit show this year the only new thing that interested me was Spiderman PS4 and it will probably suck anyways.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
Anybody else notice that only shitty games are exclusive now?

Only Nintendo exclusives really stand out and even they can't hold a candle to multiplats.
>>
>>341350996
That's kind of always been true.
>>
Everything was underwhelming as fuck, especially the western devs. Only games that look good so far are Dead Rising 4, Spiderman and Zelda.
>>
>>341344957
Okay outside of the VR shit.
>>
>>341344957
Without relying too heavily on what games were displayed and going off more on presentation, I can accurately say that:

EA was boring and uninspiring.
Sony was intriguing and informative.
PC was plain and average.
Ubisoft was cringey and mainstream.
Nintendo was lacking and short.

All in all, Sony's presentation, although good, wasn't enough to carry this E3 out of the gaping hole of memes that these events have spawned and continue to drown themselves in.

4/10 See you all next year.
>>
File: 1445503611938.jpg (69 KB, 579x960) Image search: [Google]
1445503611938.jpg
69 KB, 579x960
Conferences were utter shit.

Sony really dropped the ball. I wanted to see NiOh, Nier and Yakuza. Well, Yakuza did show up, but only for 2 fucking seconds. Fuck GOW and its "press X to kill this monster" and all that scripted gameplay on other games. The new Kojima game might be interesting, but it will take an eternity to come out, so I won't even get excited now

A trailer for the first Dark Souls 3 DLC would have been be nice too. The same goes for Persona 5. But that's all for TGS I guess.

I was also mildly excited about Scalebound, but I wasn't happy with the gameplay that was shown. I'm certain I'll still try the game, though. I don't really care about Gears or Forza, but it's nice for people who do care. Tekken 7 is good too, but I'll go with PS4 on that because I believe the userbase will be bigger than Xbox One and PC combined.

As for Nintendo, I'm happy with how Zelda is shaping up, might grab a NX just for it and Dragon Quest XI (if it ever gets localized).
>>
File: 1442787441787.jpg (36 KB, 379x568) Image search: [Google]
1442787441787.jpg
36 KB, 379x568
>>341344957
Arkane's Prey sounds pretty promising, there's not enough scifi/horror and immersive sim games in the world and motherfucking Chris Avellone handling the writing
>>
>>341344957
Nintendo and Sony hold joint first place for me
I only like the sound of Nier from Sony, and I only like the sound of Zelda from Nintendo.

Honorable mention to microsoft, but I just didn't give a shit about their games.
>>
>>341344957
absolute shit aside from zelda, which was A+
i don't even own a nintendo console
>>
File: 1458154082955.png (647 KB, 800x562) Image search: [Google]
1458154082955.png
647 KB, 800x562
Neutral here, I hate fanboys.

Pretty dissapointing. Sony and Nintendo showed some decent stuff but nothing that honestly wowed me. South park looks like it might be cool. Microsoft and EA were shit but that was expected. Didn't watch Bethesda, heard it was nothing special. I'm hoping we get something good tommorow from Nintendo, if we don't I might say this has been one of the weakest E3s ever.
>>
File: 1390407208611.gif (971 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1390407208611.gif
971 KB, 500x300
>>341344957

Sony had a fucking amazing conference. Great spectacle. Great announcements. Purely amazing really.

Microsoft had a really decent conference. Dirt cheap Xbox One upgrade and some PC things in there as well. I'm nearly tempted to """"""""upgrade""""""""" my PC to Windows 10 but I don't care much about any of the games they announced. If they had put out a Halo Master Chief Collection I'd go ahead and do the horrible deed. Right now? Nope. Not happening.

I haven't watched Nintendo's yet. That's next for me.
>>
>>341351487
It's going to be literally system shock 2
>>
>>341351417
>Nintendo was lacking and short.
>lacking
Zelda is singlehandedly the best game shown this E3.
>short
Nintendo has been on much longer than literally everybody else.
The Zelda stream was like 6-7 hours long.
>>
File: 1459907928766.jpg (146 KB, 1356x1017) Image search: [Google]
1459907928766.jpg
146 KB, 1356x1017
>>341351113
Not really.

PS2's exclusives dominated the market for years.

Metal Gear, Silent Hill, Fatal Frame, Final Fantasy, Tenchu, Dynasty Warriors, Drakengard, and a ton of others. PS2 offered a lot of titles that challenged the notion that games aren't for adults. This paved the way for cross-system hits for everyone like Timesplitters.

Now a lot of those have revealed themselves as extremely timed exclusives.
>>
File: 1463170508783.png (19 KB, 196x229) Image search: [Google]
1463170508783.png
19 KB, 196x229
>>341344957
Better then expected, granted my expectations were rock bottom. VR cancer, Nintendork having absolutely nothing. Xbawks being NEW CAWDOOTY and Sony being Sony.

But nah, it was alright.
>>
>>341349734
Not taking about neo was smart. Scorpio is the powerhouse of the two and it would have shifted their perceived position of power over the xbone.

>>341350770
It was confirmed on twitter, it's coming to pc. I wish Sony would follow suit with Microsoft, maybe use Steam as a distribution platform. Exclusives are fucking dumb.
>>
File: 1451062231354.jpg (98 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1451062231354.jpg
98 KB, 640x480
Dishonored 2
Gears horde, I want to play that shit
That indie game from microsoft that hates down people
Scalebound
SciFy Souls
South Park
Based cane man's game looks interesting
Last guardian FINALLY
Horizon looks neat
god bless my soul but, CoD looked awesome tbqh famalan
Resident Evil being spoopy again, thank god
Crash, being remastered is a good thing, but that skylander shit was pretty low
Spooderman with no moonswing
Fideo Komjumbo is back to be as much of a hack he wants without being stoped by Konami
Zelda gameplay is incredible, looks kinda shitty but I don't care if I can have fun with that shit

everything else was meh or shit
>>
The only winner was corporate greed.
>>
It's okay. I'm excited for Dishonored 2 as I loved the first one, and Ghost Recon Wildlands looks pretty cool too. Seems like a mixture between MGSV's stealth/shooting mechanics and ARMA's versatility. I'm most excited for Bannerlord though, the gameplay videos have been great so far. Just waiting on those Turks to reveal more.
>>
Zelda cured my loss of faith in the series and looks to be the best game in the series and then some.

Between that and Nier Automata, I think this was a decent E3 since I'm not usually big on the generic normie shit that gets shown.
>>
>>341344957
Sony > Nintendo > Bethesda > Ubisoft > Microsoft > EA
>>
>>341351791
Showing the same small corner of the map in Zelda for hours on end isn't entertain. I'm looking forward to the game, probably on the NX assuming it's a home console, but I stopped watching after about 30 minutes. Treehouse streams are boring, especially when the question that everyone wants to know, "How will it look on NX", is something you know won't be answered yet.
>>
File: 1465830057924.png (480 KB, 1669x841) Image search: [Google]
1465830057924.png
480 KB, 1669x841
>>341350743
>Disney plushies
>Lego head
>Marvel comics
>PSVita box
what gaem?
>>
>>341344957
Favorite games from conferences

>Sony
Death Stranding ( looks like a cool concept and I think it will be an underwater game and maybe some space stuff. Hopefully it will do what mgsv fucked up i.e. good fully fledged story and good gameplay, mgsv was lacking in the story department for me desu)

Spiderman ps4 ( love spider man and love insomniac and after sunset over drive i think they will do a decent job)

>EA
Battlefield 1 ( I like battlefield and world war one, plus there aint enough world war one games, Rule Britannia!)

>Nintendo
LOZ: Breath of the wild ( looks like dragons dogma zelda style which is awesome though I will wait for nx because it will be the better version)

>PC gaming show
Mount and Blade 2: Banner lord ( Always loved mount and blade, I hope they release another Napoleonic mod)

>Mircosoft
Nothing that interested me

>Bethesda
fucking nothing

>Ubisoft
For Honor ( game that started with and idea and then worked a simple and cool story around the gameplay/setting)
>>
File: 1381264582535.png (96 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1381264582535.png
96 KB, 320x287
Pretty boring overall. Resident Evil 7 looks like complete shit, which I was expecting.
>>
>>341351825
PS2 carved a niche for itself. Modern consoles don't have that distinction.
>>
>>341344957
EA was uninteresting.
Sony made me seriously consider buying a PS4/Neo. Loving the cheap VR too.
Microsoft was VERY interesting, I'm going to enjoy the cross-play.
AMD PC was lackluster. Most of what they showed was early-access, F2P and what appeared to be Overwatch clones.
Ubisoft was okay.
I didn't watch Nintendo, from what I'd heard they weren't bringing much content to the show.
>>
File: 1377746552181.gif (2 MB, 286x210) Image search: [Google]
1377746552181.gif
2 MB, 286x210
Honestly so far this is the most disappointing E3 I can remember

>secret new games are all remasters
>90% of the games were featured at last E3
>ZERO exciting new games
>Some featured games are ALREADY OUT

Seriously, name a single title that is even remotely intriguing
>>
>>341351827
>Xbawks being NEW CAWDOOTY

Except Sony had CoD. MS actually had very little dudebro stuff.
>>
File: 1465710765692.png (155 KB, 450x278) Image search: [Google]
1465710765692.png
155 KB, 450x278
>>341344957

Videogames are dead and there is no reason to give a flying fuck about them unless there is perhaps 1 more game you are excited for to come out before you end everything like Nier 2.

This E3 was the shittiest one yet in the sense of there was literally nothing really excited being announced and there wasn't even that much funny cringe happening.

Why do you fuckers still get excited for games? Fuck this shit, I am going to start reading literature and lifting weights. Videogames suck more nuts than a squirrel.
>>
>>341352240
>small corner

Actually it was a pretty huge corner.
>>
>>341352240
Speak for yourself. The entire thing was good enough to hold my attention, and the threads I was a part of were top tier by /v/ standards.
>>
>>341344957
Bannerlord siege demonstration and Sam's tits were the best parts of e3

Zelda, DR4 and REVII look fun. I'm hoping Spiderman ends up being really good
>>
>>341352481
Bannerlord
>>
>>341352481
Spiderman
>>
>>341352240
That one corner was bigger than the world map in every other Zelda game and was literally on 2% of the entire map.
It's anything but small.
>>
Here's what I got so far:

I was disappointed with Bethesda's conference, since they announced some, what I believe, were lackluster DLC's, in comparison to DLC's for other Fallout games.

Excited about the announcement of Dead Rising 4, though, does it being released on Windows 10 mean that it doesn't work on Windows 7?

Also excited about Bannerlord, but for Christ sake what's the release date? I've heard Q1 2017, but who knows.

And lastly, excited for Battlefield 1, it looks fun, though I've heard something about micro and macrotransactions so, we'll see about that.

Honestly, I like the build up to game releases more than the actual release date because I'm always so disappointed with video games after they come out.
>>
>>341352489
I know that's why I am pleased. Perhaps we might actually get Phantom Dust at some point.
>>
>>341352481
Horizon.
>>
File: 1371091668442.gif (754 KB, 149x175) Image search: [Google]
1371091668442.gif
754 KB, 149x175
idort here.
LOOK AT ALL THE FUCKIN VIDEOGAMES!
>>
i went into this pretty biased that microsoft would win. after all is said and done, sony definitely won. they just had more games, and more games that interested me.

New zelda looks not very good, or at least they havent showed very much of the game yet, so idk, staying reserved on that one.

Ubi = trash

Microsoft: New Console is cool, new forza is cool, scorpio seems neet, other than that nothing interested me

Sony: many more games that interested me, Horizon ZD looks cool, God of War is interesting this time around, Days gone was generic but impressive with the body count, HIDEO, the vr shit seemed neet i guess, still waiting on a compelling title for the genre. The orchestra was really good, with the theming for every title that announced

EA: battlefield

pretty good E3 this year, was entertaining enough to watch

8/10 this year
>>
>>341352968
They're remastering it for Xbox one and windows 10 with new Online
>>
Was nobody else interested in Recore
>>
>>341352839
>Windows 10 mean that it doesn't work on Windows 7

correct
have a windows 10 partition strictly for W10 games and whatever the fuck else partition if you're worried about it
>>
>>341353005
>it's a "sonyfag pretends he is not a sonyfag but oh sony won despite having nothing" episode
>>
>>341352535
I hope you aren't as salty and unhappy as this reads. I know good games are becoming less frequent now but chill out. The medium was always going to reach this point of stagnation. It happened with literature,films, TV and even anime. It is okay anon it isn't the end of the world because there are less good games than their used to be. I feel the same way as you do but I have accepted it and I invest my money not just in video games but other hobbies. Also you should get jacked/ripped/Swole and go fuck some bitches.
>>
>>341353165
Looks neato
>>
As an idort with every system, it is my subjective opinion that MS won E3 this year.

This E3 wasn't really that amazing because a lot of news had leaked weeks beforehand and the rest was games we've been seeing for up to 10 years (thank god TLG is FINALLY coming out though) but despite that, a lot of the games shown look solid.

2016 is a good year for vidya
>>
>>341352972
featured last E3
>>
>>341352624
>>341352652
>>341352835

Not the same anon but you guys got triggered. Let anon have his opinion. Don't be a drone.
>>
>>341353196

Thanks for the advice, friend.
>>
Nintendo stole the show with Zelda alone.
I don't know how the madmen did it but they did.

Nintendo > Microsoft =/= Sony > Ubisoft > Everybody else
>>
Sony did the best, no memes, no cringeay shit, minimal talking, lot of interesting games, planty of gameplay videos.

Zelda is a pleasant surprise, I lost faith in the game after the delays and the bullshit modern Nintendo pulls out but now I'm hyped as fuck.

Didn't care much for the rest. Oh and, fuck Microsoft for murdering the Xbone like that.
>>
>>341353208
not everyone on this board is a fucking faggot, plus OP said no fanboys allowed
>>
>>341352679
looks like shit desu
>>
>>341353471
Yeah but it looks cool.
>>
>>341353005
>God of War is interesting this time around

Go fuck yourself
>>
File: 1395459177826.png (89 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
1395459177826.png
89 KB, 1162x850
>>341353627
So did Warband and that's still fun.
>>
>>341353391
you realize that there are still 2 days left?
>>
>>341353627
Cool
>>
>>341352002

>god bless my soul but, CoD looked awesome tbqh famalan

I'm with you there. I haven't bought a fucking Cawadooty since modern warfare but that looked pretty goddamn good. The tether mechanic looked nice.

Gave me near nostalgia of Halo 1 and 2 there for a moment with the first moments being in space and on ships like that.
>>
File: 1465454078590.png (173 KB, 791x755) Image search: [Google]
1465454078590.png
173 KB, 791x755
>>341348087
>Fe
>updates and DLC made me more interested in D44M and FO4
>Recore, Sea of Thieves, Scalebound, and Dead Rising 4 if I didn't have a toaster
>Cuphead
>Yooka Laylee
>South Park
>Wildlands maybe?
>Crash Trilogy
>Spider-Man
>Horizon, Detroit, TLG
>Kojima game
>Nier 2
>Zelda, Pokemon
>>
>>341353632
who gives a shit, it's old news. That's like saying that this E3 is great because FFXV has a spot
>>
>>341353672
sorry m8, im just not interested in the formula GoW was in 1, 2 or 3, the new one seems more character and story driven, and im into it
>>
>>341353773
yeah but that's just show floor impressions or full trailers shown in the conference highlight sizzle reel
>>
File: image.png (42 KB, 635x340) Image search: [Google]
image.png
42 KB, 635x340
Idort reporting in:
Vita & 3DS status: Fuckin' dead.

WiiU: Lel.

PS4: Death Stranding looked interesting, but I'm renaming cautiously optimistic.

Xboner: Xbox Exclusive* *:Also available on Win10. I prefer playing on an actual console but everything they announced is literally going to be on Win10 as well, so owning an Xboner is kind of pointless now. I still love my Halo 4 Xbone.

PC: Literally nothing.

EA: Sports and other shit nobody with common sense cares about. Mediocre.

Bethesda: Skyrim with prettier water, lel.

Overall: Last year's E3 was WAY better, but this one was ok. Nintendo really shit the bed with only TWO FUCKING GAMES. New Zelda looks like a convoluted mess of other games but with Zelda slapped on the name. Pokémon is for lamo losers, nobody cares about that shit.
>>
>>341353005
oh yeah i forgot to mention the spiderman game, hopefully insomniac does a good job with it,they have a great track record
>>
Im hopeful for the spiderman game

Not even a god war fan but that new one looks fucking awful. God of wars "cinematic" comes from it action set pieces not walk and talks.
>>
>>341348379
so you missed today's stream huh
>>
>>341354017
>man this action game formula is so boring
>oh boy this cinematic tps about surrogate parenting looks really fresh and original!

i wish i could destroy you
>>
Don't play video games at all, have any consoles or a gaming PC, in fact, I fucking hate anything related to video games so I'm not sure if I'm in the right place.

Watching the conferences, I guess Sony was the least cringe and Ubisoft and Nintendo the most.
>>
>>341354353
>PC: Literally nothing.

Butterlord.
>>
>>341348087
Spiderman
FFXV (Like it counts)
Civ 6 (Like it counts)
Battlefield 1 (Like it counts)
Maybe the Detroit game but in reality I'll just get the new Deus Ex to give me my cybernetics fix

This E3 is garbage
>>
>>341354485
i remember now why i left this site
>>
>>341353972
that's not what I said at all and whether or not its new has no relevance.
>>
>>341354275
You'll have to tell me how today will be different than tomorrow and the next day
>>
>>341354734
That's exactly what you're saying. You say that you don't care if Horizon is a year old, it still looks cool and so this E3 is fine, when in reality that's a bunch of bullshit
>>
Sony was okay. Mostly crap games I dont care about. Wake me up for tgs.

Microsoft had a great show for pc gamers. Xbox brand owners didnt get much other than an expanded player base out of the offer but its better than nothing and the controller creator is actually prety dope too.

Nintendo is an embarrassment. They need to get their shit together. Zelda looks good though.
>>
>>341354679
because your opinions are fucking shit?
>>
>>341354679
You're still here. You can't leave. You will be here forever. Enjoy.
>>
File: 1458791540284.gif (923 KB, 424x240) Image search: [Google]
1458791540284.gif
923 KB, 424x240
>>341344957
xbox/win: Was great and probably the best out of e3. The fact that they're removing exclusives per console is a definite win for consumer and If I ever did want to purchase a console again I would seriously re-think about an xbox because I can also continue where I left off on my pc with no issues or hassle of having to buy another copy of the same game I already own.

EA: Litterarly 0 gameplay, shitty trailers that honestly showed nothing of to what their games would be like and was a complete waste for an hour. Bf1 looks like a cod reskin with ww1 + wtf at everyone having machine guns, fuck your 'alternate timeline crap' If you're going to make ww1 make it a historically accurate one. So fucking cringe with all the CoD Audience celebrities they paid to be there also. That aside the game looks ok.

Playstation: Was pretty meh, not a lot of games that really jumped out at me that I would want to go and buy a ps for.

Pc event was utter shit and literally one of the most boring promotional events I've seen. Was looking forward to seeing playtonic showing off yookalaylee but there was a no show. Rest was boring indie shit I don't care about.

Ubisoft: Was great, #girlwood actually kept the conference from being a complete clusterfuck and was pretty fun to watch.
Actually looking foreward to watch dogs 2 so long as what was shown wasn't some bs pre-rendered cut scene (which knowing ubi. it was)
New Tom clancy looks meh, the voice overs were fucking cringe with the fake commentators.
Steep looks interesting, would be neat to purchase it to push my pc's graphics and see what it's like.

Nintendo: Zelda looks ok, but honestly they're not doing anything 'new/ innovative' they've literally taken what most modern RPG's have done combat / crafting / exploration wise, I don't understand why people are this hyped about it.

Also in terms of /v/ why are console idiots so fucking retarded, exclusives are a bad thing, not a good thing.
>>
>>341344957
Overall it was pretty mediocre, but SE's redeemed themselves after that live performance at MS's conference and the shitty [wubbeth intensifies] trailer at Sony's.
>>
>>341344957
Started watching

Turned it off with the whole "we respect dead faggots" and EA donating to useless cunts' charities
>>
>>341355223
>>
>>341344957
I love video games
>>
File: 1439876631206.jpg (18 KB, 397x571) Image search: [Google]
1439876631206.jpg
18 KB, 397x571
>>341344957
Average.

EA just trew more of the same
Beth was interesting for Prey
Microsoft fucked up royaly and scalebound still looks like it's running at 15 fps
Ubisoft was broing as shit
PC was all games no talk
Sony showed some weird things but nothing too strange to be revelant
Nintendo just showed Zelda with little drops of technology but everything else it feels like elder scrolls did it better actually (Even the combat looks off, it's slower and way too many recovery time when you get hit)

So yeah 5/10
>>
>>341355134
wew lad
>>
>>341355391
Jesus, watch where you're going with that edge, you could poke someone's eye out.
>>
>>341344957
Pretty boring. Ubisoft conference made me laugh for all the wrong reasons.
Gwent was the only thing that caught my eye.
>>
>>341344957

I didn't watch a single presentation
>>
>>341344957
Getting a PS4 might actually not be a complete waste of money, maybe.

Definitely getting that South Park game. Microsoft is really just making me want to upgrade my PC rather than buy an Xbone.

Liked some of the things I saw in Pokemon.

That's about it.
>>
>>341355056
The person I was responding to asked for an intriguing title. He was offhandedly bitching about things that ultimately have no impact on what I consider intriguing. I also didn't specify if that made E3 fine or not. Stop yourself.
>>
>>341355619
Well I certainly didn't go to the rest of E3.
>>
>>341355391
This desu. I only know of what happened from the E3 threads /v/ has been spamming.

So far, it seems like God of War jumped the shark, because everything has to be a TLoU clone if it's on the PS4, Kojima showed up to give Geoff a thermos and apparently is a master ruseman and MGSV Part 3 is happening as a metaphor or something, and the newest Zelda has a ton of neat things to do in the overworld like "See that mountain? You can climb it" which will ultimately get boring after about an hour of dicking around unless there are some dungeons that add life and content to the game.
>>
>>341355654
If I got a PS4 I'd definitely get DQ builders.
>>
>>341344957
Sony's conference was the best presented but all the games looked pretty shit. Pc gaming had the best games shown off but the presentation was lacking.
>>
Don't care about Microsoft cause I don't own a One/not on Windows 10. Scalebound looks okay. I think Scorpio (and Neo, for the same reasons) is a bad idea.

Sony showed off some cool stuff. Kojima's new ruse cruise looks fun, Horizon looks decent, I'm excited that Last Guardian finally has a release date and FFXV is still looking great. The Crash announcement was a kick in the gut though, and everything else looks meh. I'm not interested in VR at all as well, so that took some wind out of my sails watching the conference.

Nintendo was kinda pathetic, they should've done an actual show. Zelda looks really good though. Haven't been this excited for a Zelda since Twilight Princess. Hopefully it'll end up being less disappointing than that game.
>>
>>341344957
Only watched it for the memes and cringe.

Was still somewhat disappointed.
>>
Eh, it was alright i guess. I actually kinda missed the cringe and dumb shit that was more prolific in the other E3s.

Snoop playing BF1 stoned was pretty funny though.
>>
Plenty of stuff to feed my interests
>Zelda
Appeals to my love of Witcher
>God of War
Looks way too much like Last of Us for me to care. Just seems like too much of an audience shift.
>South Park
Like the addition of more classes, but wish we had seen revamped gameplay. Getting the first game for free with purchase is a pretty bro thing to do
Overall, not a bad time.
>>
>>341344957
pretty underwhelming e3 desu. there weren't even any good memes to save it this year.
>>
>>341355729
>lists old title reveal is a reason why E3 is shit this year
>you list an old title reveal

Seriously you must be retarded
>>
>>341355778
>not anticipating dungeons in a zelda game
>>
>>341344957
We happy few, the new grow home, the new crash remakes, that ubisoft mountain game were al highlights, i'm interested in what we happy few rturns out to be though, i'm a sucker for british shit form the 60's and dystopia, the trailer looked like a walking simulator in a dystopian world but other trailers say it's a rougelike survival thing in a dystopian world so i'm not sure if they're gonna make a weird combonation of the thing or what, scalebound looked boring and that crossplay thing microsoft is doing seems pretty neat.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.