[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was the best?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: sh protagonists.png (3 MB, 2207x908) Image search: [Google]
sh protagonists.png
3 MB, 2207x908
Who was the best?
>>
Harry Mason
>>
What's the Death Stranded guy doing there lol?
>>
Harry
>>
>>341343662
James, because he has a motivation and depth and flaws. Heather is also cool. Everyone after her is kind of shitty and dull.
>>
File: images-2.jpg (6 KB, 320x208) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
6 KB, 320x208
Harry "the man" Mason.
>>
>>341343662
Harry "have you seen a little girl" Mason
James "have you seen my wife" Sunderland
Heather "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad" Mason
Henry "What the hell" Plankshend
Travis Pastrana
Literal Retard
Murphy "Press X for good ending" Pendleton
Never ever
>>
>>341343662
Heather > Harry/James > who cares who else.
>>
>>341343662
More like who suffered the most.
>>
>>341347381
>not liking cute Henry "the autist"
>>
>>341343662
they look the same to me desu
>>
>>341347506
Heather, to be honest.
She was dragged into the shit just by being born, and she had no idea it was coming. Then she loses her dad and has to go through a nightmare.
She possibly doesn't even go back to the real world at the end.
>>
File: hayters gonna hayte.jpg (54 KB, 545x409) Image search: [Google]
hayters gonna hayte.jpg
54 KB, 545x409
Is Death Stranding going to be thought of as an unofficial Silent Hill game?
>>
Henry is objectively the best. Prove me wrong.
>>
Haters gonna hate, I liked all of them. Yes, even "What the hell" and trucker with parental issues.

I didn't play Downpour because it looked fucking awful, though.
>>
>>341350231
Not at all. Kojima just really likes Norman Reeds for some reason. I bet he even owns an "If Daryl dies, we riot" shirt.
>>
Travis was cool, I enjoyed punching and throwing toasters at enemies

Heather is still my favorite, I love SH3
>>
>>341344081
>death stranded
>not pt
anon...
>>
only the first three are real SH protags

the rest don't deserve to be included
>>
Heather is the best/most realistic character in their situation.
>>
Norman Reedus is the best
>>
James is my favorite
>>
>>341343662
Why are all the guys so pretty?
>>
>>341350676
Downpour got a lot of hate but it's highly recommended imo. Don't expect too much of the main storyline or enemies, but it has the best Silent Hill town to explore of the whole series, and the "side quests" are great. And the stage play sequence... man.
>>
>>341352543
Honestly Silent Hill 3 is the one that has the most impressive visuals to me, imo. I don't know what black magic they did but that game looks fucking gorgeous to this day.
>>
>>341353164
Nah, I already watched a bit of it and had the ending spoiled. If I wanted to play a game that badly apes SH2 I've already got Homecoming. Everything I saw looked like hot fucking garbage.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.