[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone else feel like it wasnt Zelda beause lack of theme music?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Just in general the music didnt get me which is a bit of a letdown.
>>
>>341343000
trips of motherfucking truth nigs!

in serious though yea I was hoping at least the theme would be present in some form, unless this is before Skyward Sword now and this is basically the first game in the timeline?
>>
>>341343000
If I heard the The Great Fairy Fountain again, I would've been more hyped.
>>
>>341343000

They're trying to push the "we're using ambience for the world" angle.

Once they start spoiling us with story trailers, there'll definitely be a theme song. There always is.
>>
>>341343235
If anything, this game takes place hundreds of years after all of the other ones.
>>
The music in the trailer was really fucking good, like studio Ghibli tier.

But yeah I was under whelmed by no over world music
>>
>>341343879
How?

If anything this is Ganons childhood story. It's not Link everyone thinks it is but it's Ganon
>>
The graphics are so fucking bad.

That whole image just looks like blurry mud.
>>
>>341344012
lol
>>
>>341343000
there was a pretty nice piano song in the official trailer. the music will probably be feft to the important cities, settlements, dungeons and whatnot.

hell they could even still be working in the music department.
>>
>>341344045
Do you know what romantic means you retard?

It's a clear take on this, which in fact makes this the most kino game ever made
>>
>>341344045
>thinks atmosphere is actual graphics

keep playing your playstation games, you clearly are well versed in visual communication.
>>
When did this,
https://youtu.be/1JRjzNm4cUc?t=27680

Become better than this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnPmafeR3xE
>>
>>341344012
Because their are koroks in this game, and koroks were once kokori children before the great food and were transformed because of it. It probably takes place far after spirit tracks.

Also """"technology""""
>>
what did play was extremely minimalist. it's probably a design decision, reminds me of shadow of the colossus in that way. maybe they will save the more memorable stuff for important parts of the game.
>>
File: soft_mud_4012157.jpg (1 MB, 2188x1580) Image search: [Google]
soft_mud_4012157.jpg
1 MB, 2188x1580
>>341344045
>These two things look the same to me

You need glasses.
>>
>>341344574
*cough
mythos version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKUVlFzNaac
>>
>>341344045
>not realising the graphics are actual inspiration from classic painters from renaissance art
>not realising this game is literal art and will forever be timeless just like Skyward sword and Windwaker
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.