[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Resident Evil Livestream All Endings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 2
File: Resident Fixed.png (1 MB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
Resident Fixed.png
1 MB, 1000x562
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo7fXSWgwNw
>>
>>341327126
What do you mean, all endings?
There isnt just the one where you get punched in the face as soon as you step out of the house?
>>
>>341327392
There's three found so far, but you always get hit.
Just some involve phone calls and such
>>
>>341327392
Supposedly there's 7 different endings.
>>
>>341328256
Where do you use the finger?
>>
>>341329746
Not sure, but if you can suppress your hatred for Reddit, all the information is here

reddit.com/r/residentevil/comments/4o0mhc/spoilers_re7_demo_help_thread/
>>
>>341327126
Needs more dick shots
>>
>>341328256
>supposedly
Source?
>>
Damn havent seen those ghost shots
>>
>>341327126
>livestream
Kill yourself
>>
>>341327126
This is a really cool, spooky teaser. I do hope the main game has a third person option, but fuck me the atmosphere is so good.
>>
It's neat, but I don't see what it has to do with Resident Evil. Is it just a total reboot? Nothing about this is related to RE in any way. Seems like they just wanted to do their own Outlast game and slapped RE on it. Really not a fan of 'crazy hillbilly' either, it's my least favorite horror setting. I'll take zombies over that any day.
>>
You will never find all 36 endings

We made it so it will take months of gameing

;) <3 love you
/H
>>
>>341334870

>The Resident Evil 7 demo currently available on PS4 for PlayStation Plus subscribers isn't actually part of the full game.

>Capcom confirmed this to Eurogamer earlier today, where it was also confirmed that the full game will star a different lead character than the man in the demo.

>The studio noted that Resident Evil 7 has been in development since 2014.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-06-14-resident-evil-7s-demo-isnt-part-of-the-full-game

Told you guys. This demo - just like PT - was simply a playable teaser. Real game will be quite different. First person still obviously, but the obtuseness of it all and the scripted deaths and no enemies. Expect that to change.
>>
>>341336389
gay
>>
it looks more like a silent hill game than R.E.
>>
>>341337408
You mean PT? SH was never really like this except for some parts in 4
>>
Looks awful.
>>
>>341337119

How is that gay? What were you hoping for?
>>
>>341327126
The fuck is this? More open world 1st person schlock?
>>
>>341327126
Jesus they really are shamelessly trying to cash in on that PT tip huh?
>>
At least that streamer found where to use the fingers
>>
>>341339554
Fuck off alrady i won't watch your dumb streamer
>>
Watch out, OP. /v/ is full of casual kiddies who are furious over the fact that Resident Evil went back to being a horror game.
>>
>>341334870

It's a teaser. The main game likley wont look like this at all.

Ever watch a teaser trailer? Know how the tearer trailer never has anything to do with the main game? Same concept.
>>
>all endings
>just a guy running around hitting everything with an axe
thanks op!
>>
PT looked better.
>>
>>341338723

Anyone who liked PT should be fine with this. If you didn't, I'm sorry.
>>
>>341339868
in order to go back it would have had to be horror in the first place anon
dont tell me you were scared of slow walking people going uhhhhhh while you had 50 shotgun shells on you?
>>
>>341340284
And PT was intentionally downgraded to look more like an indie game
>>
This demo is really fucking boring.
The shit that just pops up doesn't make any sense, and how the man just disappears when you see him.
If the main goal is to just, you know, leave, why don't we just leave through a window or kick down the door like they did in the beginning?

>>341340329
Yeah nah, this game is like an uninspired version of it at best. It isn't nearly as good
>>
>>341340329
I'm just stating the obvious that it is wildly derivative.
>>
>>341338723
If Konami doesn't want to make PT, it's only natural someone would come in and try and finish the job, even if they have to start from scratch. There was obviously money to be made from the project.

It's actually kind of cute, since Silent Hill was riding off Resident Evil in the first place.
>>
>RE7 looks like PT!

Read >>341336389, RE7 was being made like this before PT was even released. There's no way they could've copied it. It's just a coincidence.
>>
>>341340861
>make PT
Fuck off with this shit
I bet you're one of those retards that think Allison Road would've been great
PT was never supposed to be like Silent Hills, ffs youpeople are stupid
>>
What did he do with the finger?
>>
>>341334870
There's more in common between Resident Evil 1 and 6 than there is between this game and any other in the series. Where's the campy charm? Where are the guns? This is not what people meant when they said they wanted to return to the franchise's roots. They're just swapping out Michael Bay QTE cliches for VR pewdiepie reaction cliches.
>>
*Teleports behind you*
"Pfft, nuthin' personal kid"
*Punchs you"
>>
>>341340861
Yeah free market and all that, I get it. Doesn't change the fact that it's uninspired and looks like terribly executed trash in my opinion.
>>
>>341340610

PT was awesome though. That's a really high standard to try and achieve. But hey, if there are other endings to the demo then it's remained unsolved for much longer than PT did. That has to count for something.
>>
File: 1402166028371.jpg (13 KB, 317x330) Image search: [Google]
1402166028371.jpg
13 KB, 317x330
>>341341073
>>
>>341341086
PT was a 'playable teaser' to Silent Hills, just like how this is a teaser for REVIII. It's fucking following the model to a T. I mean it even went under another code name (as 'Kitchen') before the reveal.

It's derivative as hell of the concept, but it's less slimy because Konami apparently doesn't want anything to do with video games anymore.
>>
>>341327126
Demo not confirmed to be part of the main game. Also a different protagonist.
>>
>people compaining about 7 ripping off P.T. when the original RE ripped off AITD
>>
>>341343182
at least re1 was better than alone in the dark 7s teaser looks like shit compared to pt
>>
spam the owner
>>
>>341344131
7 will be completed though, P.T. will always be just that - a teaser
>>
>>341339554
Nice source.
>>
Guys leave him alone Jesus
>>
I've said it before in another thread, and I'll say it again: the final release of the actual game will almost certainly resemble Condemned: Criminal Origins more than Outlast or P.T. Grayed out options in the options menu points towards shooting mechanics, and the weird inventory/quick select menu seems more designed for weapons in mind than primarily key items.
>>
>unlock the door
>answer the phone
>keep your back to the wall and sneak back into the videotape
>finish the segment and return to normal time
>no more phone ringing, no WELCOME TO THE FAMILY SON

Okay so now what?
I have the axe, finger, tape and clippers.
I've checked the photo many times.
The mannequin in the phone room always restores itself when you come from downstairs back up to it.

HELP
>>
>>341348341
You can't leave the phone room after answering the phone, stop lying, the guy literally teleports behind you and you spin in circle if your back is to the wall
>>
>>341348557

He's not lying. Keeping your back to the wall lets you get out, but it might be a glitch.
>>
>>341349286
Can anyone make a webm of it?
>>
>>341334870
They put out an interview today that said that's intentional.

They want people to question how this is connected to Resident Evil, so that when they reveal what's actually happening in the main game and how its connected to this players reactions will be in awe.

Also the premise is a clear callback to the original reports about cannibal attacks in the mountains that was the start of Resident Evil 1.
>>
>>341327126
Looks good
>>
>>341334870
>>341351016
Well, it looks like someone in a hazmat suit comes up behind dead Andre and apparently that Umbrella helicopter has been watching the house, so I assume Umbrella was responsible for the Baker family's disappearance and this house is ground zero for whatever new virus is fucking shit up in RE7. I'd assume the new testing facility is in the basement or something. I imagine the actual gameplay will also be different in the finished product. Who fucking knows, but it's easy to draw plot connections.
>>
Jumping on board with RE4, then going to this is just, meh...I saw my friend play the Remake on the cube years ago and thought the game was pretty spooky, but this? I'm either desensitized to horror games, or this demo was boring as fuck, because really, I was not impressed.
>>
>>341327126
Does anyone know how to get the lock pick?
>>
>>341353714
Look below the microwave while in the VHS
>>
>>341353216
It was boring as hell
the only thing that happens is things fall and then every end is being punched in the face. Very disappointing
>>
Ghost is on mic
>>
>>341353216
It wasn't impressive at all and didn't show anything the finale game will have to offer except for graphics and even those are not great
Even PT after the 10th time is mmore scary and way better executed

The first person combat will probablyalso suck and ahve no weight or impact
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.