[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY ARE THEY REVEALING EVERYTHING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: l.png (198 KB, 355x324) Image search: [Google]
l.png
198 KB, 355x324
WHY ARE THEY REVEALING EVERYTHING
>>
>>341326792
Because its all they have. Besides, its a japanese made game, you would have been spoiled eventually.
>>
>>341326792
why are you watching it?
>>
Revealing everything? All they've done so far is wander around, and show off some simplistic "survival" stuff. If anything, they haven't shown enough.
>>
>>341326792
>everything
They've been restricting themselves to one area of the game, while staying away from villages.

>>341327009
>its a japanese made game, you would have been spoiled eventually
This ain't Atlus kid.
>>
>>341326792

They have stated that what they have shown is only 1% of the game.

Map is made by monolith and 12 times the size of Twilight Princess.
>>
>>341326792
We're just getting started boy
>>
>>341326792
nintendo does demo's instead of short trailers. Guess its just how they are. Might have something to do with not being based in america
>>
>>341326792
>>341327223
like nigga look away from the screen
>>
>>341328601
like nigga close your eyes.
>>
Nintendo have a habit of spoiling their games. I stopped watching the moment I knew it was an instant buy.
>>
Oh don't worry the full game is getting dumped today so the internet will be full of spoilers.
>>
>>341327009
spoil what? that ganondorf is the endboss? what exactly is there to spoil in a zelda game
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.