[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRAILS OF COLD STEEL II E3 TRAILER IS OUT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
EVERYBODY GET HYPE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sPDSH9QPx8
>>
>>341325204
They actually released a trailer?
>>
>>341326603
It's right there, ain't it?

There are screenshots too.

http://operationrainfall.com/2016/06/14/e3-2016-trails-cold-steel-ii/
>>
Extella when?
>>
>>341325204
Kinda wish we could have gotten more stuff with this trailer, or at least the new song. Still I am liking Rean's voice, it's so good.
>>
>>341325204
I'm on chapter 4 of the first game right now. This is my most hyped game for September and possibly this year. Immediately leaving thread now.
>>
>>341328505
Whatever you do,don't watch the trailer. It's like one big spoiler for the first game, as you might expect.
>>
>>341328505
Yeah, leave the thread since the ending of the first game is the best part of the game and you don't want to get spoiled about the twist.
>>
>>341327721
They should have just copied the Jap trailer.
>>
>>341329273
I know, but I guess they probably couldn't use the cover song like in the Jap trailer, and had to get creative.
>>
>>341325204
will i get to fuck sarah in this one?
>>
>>341331332
Kinda, you can go for the cake route this time, but no sex.
>>
>>341333324
m-maybe in cs3
>>
>>341334751
Sorry, only Alisa will get a sex scene.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.