[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one will be the best /v/? http://www.strawpoll.me/emb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 23
File: openworld.png (2 MB, 1051x1011) Image search: [Google]
openworld.png
2 MB, 1051x1011
Which one will be the best /v/?

http://www.strawpoll.me/embed_1/10486001
>>
>shit, shit, shit, or shit

hmmm
>>
>>341324517

>Found the fucking Mustard
>>
>>341324428
Zelda probably. Wish I could say Scalebound but it looks like its gonna be Kamiya's first dud.
>>
Both Horizon and Zelda will be loved by everyone, The Last Guardian will probably be 50/50 like Ico and Scalebound is pure garbage.
>>
And I had such high hopes for Scalebound, too, until it went all DmC.
>>
Horizon looks fucking great. I thought it would be shit but I watched new gameplay.

Jesus fucking christ, my dick is so hard that I made a hole in the ceiling.
>>
Zelda NX > TLG > Scalebound > H:ZD > Zelda U
>>
>>341324648
Yeah, I'm torn between Horizon and Zelda
>>
Those are all different kinds of games.
>>
>>341324428
Zelda

I genuinely do not understand the hype for TLG. Is it just feelsfags?
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 444x444
>mfw Infinite Warfare looks better than all of them

How did we let it get this bad?
>>
Horizon had me pretty stoked. The world looks amazing. I hope I get to hunt increasingly giant robots across the land and get increasingly baller robot mounts.

Scalebound was actually pretty fucking gay. This nigga put on headphones during a critical battle.
>>
>>341324428
3D games were a mistake
>>
>>341324825
Horizon's premise is too retarded for me to enjoy it. Cavemen fighting robot dinosaurs is just too dumb for me.
>>
>>341324428
None of them are that appealing to me t b h
>ninja theory game
>muh feels
>weeb bait
>lttp zelda skyrim
>>
Damn I was let down when I saw Scalebound.

I fucking love Platinum, and I've played nearly all their games (As well as God Hand) and fucking loved them, but something about Scalebound seemed off. Lack of kick to everything? It seemed like the combat system was floaty and shallow from what we saw.
>>
>>341324517
GET OUT MUSTARD
>>
>>341324857
It's not really a game to get "hyped" for. Just a desire to play something comfy.
>>
>>341324428
Zelda followed closely by Last Guardian.

Scalebound looks like Kamiya's first real flop, and I say that as a flaming platinumfag. That demo with the main character spamming boring ranged attacks on the GIANT ENEMY CRAB was completely uninspiring and the dragon combat looks way more restrictive and uninteresting than I was hoping for.

Horizon could actually be quite good if THE MAIN CHARACTER WOULD SHUT UP HOLY FUCK we don't need a running tally of every single inane, obvious thing the player character is doing while we're doing it, that's totally unnecessary and obnoxious
>>
>>341324428
Gee what a surprising response from Nintendogaf.
>>
>>341324857

At this point, honestly I think yes. But I do still have hope for it.
>>
>>341324608
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
Horizon looks pretty cool I guess, not a fan of the forced "muh stronk womyn" bullshit. The sales will say this louder than I ever could.

ICO didn't appeal to me. SotC didn't appeal to me. TLG most likely won't either. I'm still not even convinced it isn't vaporware.

Scalebound makes me want to buy a Bone. Seriously.

I'm a Nintendofag at heart so zelda was 11/10 for me. Everything the core fans of the ip have been asking for. Great music. A lot of cool mechanics. Already opened a new savings account with my bank so I can preorder the inevitable NX/zelda/amiibo bundle.

All in all it was a great e3 all around, seemed like there was something for everyone. Happy gaming bros! :)
>>
>>341325084
>Cavemen
Nigga it was clearly meant to be something like a medieval age. And the contrast between those two settings is awesome. It's not supposed to make logical sense, it's supposed to be fun.
>>
>>341324428
>skyrim with feminists and robots
>some PS3 game
>shitbound
>kiddy dark souls
You are missing the "they all look like shit" option
>>
>>341324857
The hype is based off of all this waiting and how fucking incredible SotC was.

Personally I was a bit let down by what we saw in the trailer, but hopefully there's more depth than what we say
>>
>>341325135
>ninja theory game
Horizon != Hellblade
>>
>>341325601
I have a high tolerance for stupid premises but Horizon is a bridge too far.
>>
>>341324428

Zelda>TLG>Scalebound>Horizon
>>
File: 1410205726019.jpg (133 KB, 500x746) Image search: [Google]
1410205726019.jpg
133 KB, 500x746
I can't wait to see this generic Zelda get poor reviews and sales.
When will these drones wake?
>>
>>341325195
The demo mostly involved firing projectiles, which didn't seem very satisfying.
One of the only parts where they got "visceral" was when a guy latched on to a weak spot in what was basically a button mash QTE.
Maybe it was just a really bad thing to show in a demo.

Framerate was getting absolutely murdered as well.
>>
>>341326084
>I can't wait to see a game do poorly because I hate seeing others enjoy a game
>>
File: w.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>341324428
Scalebound
>Puts on earphone during fight
>all the damage sponging

last guardian
>puzzles
>feels

horizon zero dawn
>staff Haxs
>might cure monster hunter itch.

Zelda
>litterally took everything from every other open world survival game
>but the lore has me curious as fuck.
>>
File: 1187491314938.jpg (114 KB, 688x675) Image search: [Google]
1187491314938.jpg
114 KB, 688x675
>21 IPs
>over 100 votes
>>
>>341326557
You don't have to post on 4chan to put a vote on strawpoll.
>>
>>341326406
Yes, you drones lowered the quality of Nintendo games because you eat up any shit they throw at you.
>>
>>341326406
>because I hate seeing others enjoy a game
That's the Nintendrone way of life.
>>
>>341326084
When has a Zelda ever gotten poor reviews you dipshit?
>>
>>341324825
Horizon looks like trash though
>>
File: Dragon_Quest_XI_Logo.jpg (77 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Dragon_Quest_XI_Logo.jpg
77 KB, 600x338
This will be the best open world game.
>>
>>341326557
This is the dumbest post of the year.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 313x369) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 313x369
>>341326410
>Zelda
>lore has me curious

You mean the headcanon you wish was the lore? This ain't Legend of Zelda V: Phantom of the Wild

That would have seriously been a better title though. The antagonist, "The Phantom" just fucks with you the whole game at random in the overworld.
>>
>horizon
generic AAA open world game with some nice visuals but boring as fuck combat that explicitly tells you what to do (WEAK TO FIRE)

>last guardian
muh feels bullshit with some low-IQ puzzles thrown in

>scalebound
trash

>zelda
might be okay, has some dumb shit like unlimited bombs but looks to have a decent amount of content

by virtue of the other three games being garbage, the zelda game wins
>>
Zelda, definitely.

Scalebound looks disappointing. I feel bad because I like Kamiya and dragons.

TLG only has the power of empty hype behind it. The only reason it has such presence is because it took so long to come out.

Horizon is the only real contender, and I bet if you watched a day-long stream of the game, it would get boring in ten minutes.
>>
>>341326737
>>341327118
I thought it was weird that only 20% actually wanted to talk about the games.
>>
>>341326749
>>341326841
I like how both of you assumed I was a nintendo fanboy, despite being an idort.
>>
File: 1454412478085.jpg (28 KB, 459x527) Image search: [Google]
1454412478085.jpg
28 KB, 459x527
>>341324428
>The Last Guardian
>Open world RPG
>>
E3 POWER RANKINGS

1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

POWER GAP

10. South Park: The Fractured But Whole
11. Steep
12. Spiderman
13. ReCore
14. Dishonored 2
15. For Honor

POWER GAP

99. Horizon
100. Watch Dogs 2
101. The Last Guardian
102. Scalebound
103. Final Fantasy XV

POWER GAP

500. Not-Quake
501. Resident Evil 7

POWER GAP

10000. God of War

POWER GAP

49043675. Death Stranding
>>
>>341327996
>b-but I'm not a baby, I swear
>>
>>341327996
>Butthurt over people not praising Zelda as flawless 10/10 like you
"W-W-W-What makes you think I'm a Nintendo fan!?"
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 474x474) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 474x474
>>341328114
>>
>>341326854
There is a first time for everything :^)
>>
File: goldface.jpg (11 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
goldface.jpg
11 KB, 250x241
>>341324428

>mfw nintendomination

Sonybronies and Microfags on suicide watch
>>
>>341328323

Funny, I never praised the game once. I was making fun of someone for wanting a game to be bad. Because its childish.

>>341328252
Nope, I'm not. Because being a fanboy to one side is the most anticonsumer thing imaginable
>>
>Legend of Zelda
Zelda hasn't been worth playing for over a decade now, doubt it's going to change. Game looked pretty bad, the world looked dead and sterile, the combat was like a low-tier copy of Dark Souls and of course shitty gimmicks
Only reason this will be successful is because toddlers have literally nothing else to play.

>Horizon
Will get showered in praise, sonyfags will pretend it's the best game ever and then a month after release it will be forgotten

>TLG
Walking simulator with puzzle, only appeal will be Muh feelz ;_;

>Scalebound
Spamming projectiles and QTE? 10/10
Unless they purposefully showed the worst aspects of the game it's going to suck really fucking hard.
>>
>>341324517
"everything i look at is shit!"
>>
>>341328859
>Because being a fanboy to one side is the most anticonsumer thing imaginable
So do you agree that nintendo fanboys are killing the company they love so much?
>>
>>341330191
It's okay when Nintendrones do it.
>>
>>341329173
>Zelda hasn't been worth playing for over a decade now
>what is ALBW
>>
>>341324428
>horizon
looks fun
>last guardian
don't care anymore
>scalebound
edgy protagonist but will probably be pretty good
>zelda
single handly won e3 for nintendo
>>
>>341324648
fucking dudebro insert into fantasy = scalebound
dont understand the hype
>>
>>341325084
and white dreads is just cringe
>>
>>341331005
The hype is because Kamiya has never made a bad game. Unfortunately Scalebound looks like it'll be his first.
>>
>TLG
>open world
how can a puzzle game be open world
>>
>>341325084

They're suppose to be cavemen? Why are they using what looks like reinforced steel compound bows?

Also

>Cavemen fighting robot dinosaurs

I agree this sounds dumb. But it sounds like the wet dream of an 8 year old male.
>>
>>341330613
>ALBW
babbis first roguelike
>>
>>341330191
Depends on the audience.

It's difficult to say when a game is objectively bad. It really only applies to games that are broken, glitchy, etc.

For example, games like TLoU to me, and a lot of people on this site, are extremely unappealing. But to others, the game is exactly what they want. That doesn't mean it's bad, it means it's bad to some audiences. And games like Dark Souls or Devil May Cry are loved by myself and many users here, but to a more casual crowd, are mostly hated.

Same thing applies to modern Nintendo games. I hated Sticker Star and Other M a lot, but I'm sure for many people (probably people who aren't fans of Paper Mario or Metroid) they had a blast with those games. And likewise, I loved Smash 4 and Wooly World. I loved those, I'm sure many hated those, because it wasn't the game for them.

/v/ has always been under the impression that games are objectively good or bad based on what the majority of users on this board feel about it
>>
>>341333805
ALBW isn't a roguelike
>>
>>341324428
I was excited for Scalebound but that presentation killed all of my hype. Seen too little about Last Guardian. Zelda seems ok, not hyped but doesn't look bad. Horizon is seriously the only one of those that had a good showing so it wins by default.
>>
>>341331213
Nigga do you know what braids are? I think not.
>>
TLG is not an open world action game, it really shouldn't be on the list.

The only real contenders are Horizon and Zelda.

Scalebound is a linear action/plaitnum game. It would be like putting Bayonetta in this list and comparing it to TLG, it's retarded Nintendo logic.
>>
>>341324428
LOL?
>>
>Horizon
Really neat designs, really nice animations, plot seems like it could be cool, gameplay looks like a fun MonHun mixed with more far cry stuff

>Last Guardian
Not really similar to the others and still waiting for more gameplay

>Scalebound
Looks like ass. Slow, low damage and shitty co-op

>LoZ
Stylistically looks nice, rest looks like a very generic open world game, the extended demo seemed like there is fuck all to really do and I haven't really seen anything to make it stand out

Horizon wins for me
>>
>>341325084
Nigga it's a video game it doesn't have to make sense.
>>
>>341325527
>forced "muh stronk womyn" bullshit
How is it forced? She hasn't even had any girl power lines
>>
>Horizon
>
>
>Zelda
>Last Guardian
>
>
>
>
>
>Scalebound
>>
>>341324428
I'm just going to say none
>TLG
Not enough info to decide on the game
>Horizon
It looks like they mashed concepts together but don't understand how to use them. I didn't like how binders and traps worked and the gameplay looks like a generic TPS. I'd rather play MH or a MH clone also
>a fucking dialogue wheel
>Scalebound
It looks like a collab of generic concepts without cuhrazee combat. The dragon flight reminds me way too much of Lair
>Zelda
cautiously optimistic, the dungeons look absolutely pathetic and the world looks empty. Only thing going for it for me is the amount of TECHNOLOGY compared to the other choices
>>
I don't get the hype for zelda, it looks like every open world RPG we've had over the past few years in a very basic form. The world doesn't even seem to have much in it, they don't even seem to have taken the more interesting parts of other games like how Horizon has just cause style tethering

Not saying it will be a bad game, just not that amazing and it seems to be carried by brand
>>
>>341336898
Those are not the dungeons. Those are the shrines anon.
>>
>>341336898
>but don't understand how to use them
What's not to get? Rope holds down, fire explodes, trap goes off when they walk over it and stick hacks robobison when you hit them on the head with it
>>
Last Guardian's gonna be real good, but it won't be nearly as good as SotC or maybe even Ico. It's just been too long, too hyped up. It'll be real neat and that's kind of it.

Horizon was doomed to mediocrity the second dialogue wheels were added.

Scalebound will be another really good game from Platinum, but it won't be the best.

The worst Zelda games are the ones that just do the same thing, again. If LBW is any indication, freeing up the Zelda formula creates goddamn magic.
>>
>>341337045
Considering you complete shrines to get items, like the paraglider, they will be extremely vital and basically THE thing you do
>>
File: pc btfo.webm (2 MB, 870x484) Image search: [Google]
pc btfo.webm
2 MB, 870x484
AND PEOPLE SAY THIS ISNT NINTENDOGAF

FUCK OFF NINTENDOFAGS WITH YOUR KIDDY GAME AND 3DS GRAPHICS

YOURE HOLDING GAMING BACK
>>
>>341324428
The Last Guardian is the only one on that list that is good.
>>
File: can we fix it.jpg (40 KB, 391x366) Image search: [Google]
can we fix it.jpg
40 KB, 391x366
>>341328114
Holy shit you are so fucking deluded it's not even fun.
>>
File: 3[1].jpg (33 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
3[1].jpg
33 KB, 480x270
>>341337713
>that webm
It's like its really 2006 again, people being impressed by large amounts of identical models on screen at once. Are you going to start hyping up Kameo next?
>>
>>341337713
>pc btfo
>By yet another gritty zombie survival game
Yeah ok.
>>
>>341336981
HOLY FUCK ITS BEEN REPEATED EVERY THREAD

YES THERE ARE DUNGEONS AND 100+ SHRINE MINIDUNGEONS

YES THERE IS SOME SORT OF FRIENDLY CIVILIZATION

ITS STILL A ZELDA JUST WITH SOME MODERN OPEN WORLD STUFF ATTACHED

AND IT HAS SO MUCH FUCKING TECHNOLOGY HOLY SHIT

Besides I don't care if you like Horizon more there's just more to Zelda that theyrent showing
>>
Zelda.

Seems like they actually trying to do something new and exciting this time. I like the return to Zelda 1 style. Seems they're going all in on this one, but I'm also worried it'll be another TP - huge hype with a huge letdown and lots of wasted potential spread across two systems.
>>
>>341336981
>>341336898
>>341336019
They said during the stream that the demo version purposely has NPCs taken out for spoiler reasons.
>>
>>341337713
>posting a game from the bubsy 3D team
>with terrible sounding guns and enemiesthat do nothing
Wew
>>
>>341338947
That's just all basic ass open world stuff, most of them show that off in the gameplay demo. If the game came out 2 years ago it'd stand out but this is bog standard now

>>341339052
they also said their aren't a lot in general
>>
Guys, need your help! You can support our first experience here!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/944977589/fred-and-mega-stalk
>>
Zelda >> Last Guardian > Horizon >>>> Dog shit >>>>>>>> Scalebound.

Scalebound looked SO bad.
>>
>>341324428
>Horizon (looks great, nice ideas, excited for the world)
>Zelda (gameplay looks fun but probably has no substance)
>Last Guardian (cinematic garbage, probably 90% scripted)
>Scalebound (shit)
>>
>>341337713
>Holding gaming back

Kek.

Gaming was founded on the core aspects of fun and gameplay. No matter how much cinematic shit you and your kind try to shove into games, you can't break the rock which holds you up.

We are the whispers of the old world. The few. The proud. The nintenyearolds.

And like it or not, we will always win.
>>
Last guardian seems to be a great game. I can't wait !
>>
I would've said Last Guardian but Zelda shat all over it
>>
>>341324428
zelda>horizon>tlg>>>>>>>>>>>scales
>>
>>341324982
You have garbage taste and should probably kill yourself.
>>
>nintendorks are actually picking zelda

LMAO. this game looks like skyrim if it had come out on gamecube.

tough time choosing between horizon and last guardian but i choose horizon because its just polished in every single way and last guardian hasnt been shown much and the kid looks like shit
>>
>>341324428
Horizon because the protagonist is a qt redhead and I will masturbate to her.
>>
File: Trump.gif (3 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
Trump.gif
3 MB, 360x203
>Scalebound in last place

What happened? I thought you guys loved sucking Hideki's dick.
>>
>>341342178
I wanted to like it but I was left pretty unimpressed by that trailer.
>>
>>341324428
Honestly can't believe there is anyone in the world (going by the limited amount of gameplay we have seen of each game) that thinks scalebound looks the best
>>
File: intredasting.jpg (37 KB, 400x331) Image search: [Google]
intredasting.jpg
37 KB, 400x331
>Main character constantly blabbing on whats going on
How can you vote for Scalebound / Horizon?
>>
>>341342557
THE reason I voted for Zelda despite not even having a Wii U. Good God protagonists need to learn to shut the fuck up. I bet Last Guardian will have the little boy shouting in his goblydygook language all throughout the game too.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (28 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
28 KB, 1280x720
>>341327431
>Game momentarily turns into a survival horror while you try to evade a tenacious phantom

I can get behind this
>>
I cant wait to play Kamiya's dream game, dont really care what anyone else thinks.
>>
>>341342557
Why does that annoy you so much? Not like Fi stopping you playing the game to explain what to do or anything
>>
TLG is the most unique one, but it's also Ico with a giant chicken. Horizon will get the most buzz, given the Wii U is dead and you play a female. Zelda will meet mixed results between people who welcome change and everyone who just wanted another Zelda game.

I didn't see much of Scalebound, so no comment.
>>
>>341342932
Then what are you waiting for? Go play Wonderful 101.
>>
>>341342901
Anon you realize you literally just described an event that happens four times in Skyward Sword right
>>
File: 1457045804338.jpg (134 KB, 370x428) Image search: [Google]
1457045804338.jpg
134 KB, 370x428
>>341324428
>TLG
>nine years development hell
>not shit has been shown

I am not optimistic.
>>
>>341343897
It's more likely just not very interesting to demo, we had that bridge one and even then it was very slow

Some games justn't don't show well like that
>>
>>341324428
>Zelda the best

Nintendrones please go
>>
>>341334313
Best post in this thread. And with that said, I'm now leaving this shithole forever. Farewell!
>>
>>341343370
Have you not heard how passionate he sounds when talking about the game. In other news who hasn't played 101.
>>
All the footage of Horizon is scripted to shit, I dont get how people can't be hyped for it.
>>
>>341337301
>The worst Zelda games are the ones that just do the same thing, again.
Literally every Zelda aside from Majora's Mask, PH/ST and Zelda II are the same. MM Is one of the best, but so are the formulaic ones like the Oracles
>>
>>341344415
Cause people know that 99% of games shown are and adjust their expectations accordingly. No fight will go as smoothly as that but lowering to a sort of monter huntery game on console is not a bad thing

Horizon still has a load of neat gameplay mechanics, designs and the story seems interesting.
>>
>>341344415
>All the footage of Horizon is scripted to shit

I don't think you actually understand what that means. There was only 1 scripted sequence in the latest footage and it's when she took the second corrupted small robot thing down, it lasted like 3 seconds and actually adds to the immersion seeing as what would be a simple meele kill was made to look nice
>>
>>341344415
>"Two explosive traps coming up!"
>before the main character even starts making the traps
>Before the main character even hovers over the 'make explosive trap' selection

Made me laugh.
>>
>>341343125
what does skyward sword have to do with that? the new one is basically the opposite of handholding as far as we've seen
>>
>>341344415
>video games
>scripted
Pick two. Also, what do you expect? The demo is supposed to do exactly what they want it to when shown on stage. Killzone 2 was an obvious exception, but the E3 demos for kz3 and Shadow Fail all performed exactly like the final product (not that those games were anything special, but Guerrilla is definitely good at some things)
>>
>>341345362
It is an example of badly inserting dialogue
>>
>>341332731
>Humanity builds robots
>robots kill all humans few surive
>few humans can't evolve as we do since busy hiding to survive
>regress to cavemen style but still have some technology of the past
>to survive had to kill robots so needed strong tools to do that
Why wouldn't they have steel compound bows?
>>
>>341345476
so?
>>
I don't get the hype for that horizon game, out of the Sony games coming that looks like the least interesting I saw.

>playing as a redhead chick with dreadlocks

I'm good senpai. That Spider-Man game looked sick and the last guardian looks comfy. I'm most hyped for Zelda personally.
>>
>>341345738
Brings up that in gameplay dialogue in Horizon is bad, I ask why and point to a game that actually did it bad fucking up the flow of the game, you struggle to follow something very basic, then I post this
>>
File: Game-of-Thrones-008.jpg (33 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Game-of-Thrones-008.jpg
33 KB, 460x276
>>341328114
Good games that made me excited/rekindled excitement:
>Dishonored 2
>The Last Guardian
>Mount and Blade Bannerlord
>Crash remakes(fight me)

Didn't expect to care about but have changed my mind:
>Zelda : Breath of the Wild
>Skyrim Remastered

Literally don't care about
>Everything else
Dogshit:
Watch Dogs 2
>>
>>341345991
You make it look like I said skyward sword was a good game
also you made my point yourself by saying that fi was annoying
>>
Oh shit, nintendrones are invading v
>>
What is with sonyggers hyping that Horizon trash? Guerilla Games are an awful developer. It will be shit. It looks shit. The stupid bitch never shuts up.
>>
>>341337713
Why would I want to play that piece of shit when Dead Rising 4 exists
>>
>>341346384
>You make it look like I said skyward sword was a good game
if saying that makes you feel good then go on

>also you made my point yourself by saying that fi was annoying
No, as Fi would stop gameplay to explain multiple times how to do the next thing. Horizon girl just goes "I need to use a bomb" and that's it, even if that isn't just part of the scripted stuff it really isn't annoying or really different from what most games do these days
>>
>Horizon:Zero Dawn
What the fuck kind of name is that? Horizon Zero: Dawn sounds much cooler

I'm hoping protagonist talks less in the final game but it does have potential
>>
>>341346704
>The stupid bitch never shuts up.
They do that to explain the gameplay for the trailers.

Also you are aware it has talent from KOTOR, Fallout NV, and the Witcher 2?
>>
>>341324428
Scalebound was a massive letdown especially from Kamiya of all people. TLG looks like more artsy-fartsy emotionally-manipulative schlock from Team Ico that will never live up to the years' worth of hype and expectations. Horizon actually looks pretty good but I'm still going with Zelda.
>>
>>341347225
that makes it sound like a prequel game, like RE0
>>
>>341347272
>Also you are aware it has talent from KOTOR, Fallout NV, and the Witcher 2?
No, but now I have one more reason to avoid the game.
>>
>>341324982
If that stuff appealed to you, check out Star Citizen. It'll do it better in every way. CoD is following the trend.
>>
>>341324648

Yeah, Scalebound looks shit. Shame, since we haven't had a good dragon-transformation game since Breath of Fire.
>>
Zelda, Dead Rising 4, Bannerlord and REVIl are best, everything else at e3 can fuck off
>>
>>341324428
Even if it's not the Zelda I personally know and love, I will not acknowledge any of those other 3 alternatives as having superior levels of replay-ability or polish.
>>
>>341339052
>ITS A BETA
>ITS A DEMO
>ITS A NINTENDO GAME!

I'm going to pirate it and upload it to MEGA as many times as I can
>>
>>341347431
Try to avoid breathing while you're at it
>>
>>341324517
came here to post this
>>
>>341347451
Its more than that, you can completely customise your dragon and weapons. No way we've seen enough of it to judge entirely.
>>
>>341324428
Zelda U is for PC, so that.
>>
Scalebound looked like ass. I feel sorry for Kamiya having to make casualised trash because his good games don't sell.

Not enough to judge TLG off but with that pedagree, it better be the best out of the 4.

Other two look fun I guess.
>>
>>341324428
Zelda just because I'm a sucker, but they honestly all look like shit. Scalebound is especially painful to see come out so bad though.
>>
>>341348018

Point. I suppose I'll reserve judgment until I see more. Not real high on my list from what we've seen, though.
>>
>>341334313
holy fuck, this is the first post in 4 months that I've read that isn't fucking retarded. Congratulations, you've graduated from cancer.
>>
File: 1459719493381.jpg (72 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
1459719493381.jpg
72 KB, 596x628
>>341324428
>Horizon even on the list
>>
>>341348872
Scalebound looks worse and has a shittier protag
>>
>>341338947
But all of that sounds like exactly what he said, a zelda that went open world RPG. And it looks like boring shit.

This is it for Nintendo too? Man enjoy staying in last place Nintencucks.
>>
>>341349137
No, and no.
>>
>>341324428

the non-brown/grey one
Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.