[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/ buyfag thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Nathan Drake.jpg (396 KB, 2416x1024) Image search: [Google]
Nathan Drake.jpg
396 KB, 2416x1024
Keep it mostly vidya
>>
They made a Cesar Millan pop figure?
>>
>>341323136

Goes to show how generic and boring his design is, just like the games.
>>
>Nathan Drake gets a Nendoroid
>Not Kat or Spike

Sony, you're japanise, accept it.
>>
>>341323136

I actually prefer the POP over that Nendroid. Drake doesn't work as a chibi anime guy.
>>
>POP
no reason to buy this low quality crap
>>
>>341323717

generic and boring is a good way to describe any pop figure, senpai

why do people like this shit?
>>
>>341324029
they're cheap and easy to collect
>>
>>>/toy/ you fucking moron.
>>
>>341324029
People shill theses monstrosity's nonstop and its not Evan funny
>>
If I didn't see the box on the left I'd have no idea who either of those were supposed to be and I've played two Uncharted games.

Testament to how generic Drake is.

>>341324258

Don't know about wherever you are, but here they're way more expensive than they should be for their shoddy quality.

They have worse paint apps than any children's toy outside of Chinese bootlegs and there has been nothing done to hide the giant seams where they were stuck together.
>>
>>341325038
This is the problem with these realistic normal people characters: they look to normal at the point where they don't try to look different from other characters.
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 662x815) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 662x815
>>341323136
Getting this when it comes out in November. Already preordered.
>>
>>341325581

You can do a normal guy and still give them a distinctive enough design, Drake is just maximum generic.
>>
>>341327201
There is nothing generic about Marty
I mean, do you see people walking around with lifesavers? of course not
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.