[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you play as an ugly boy or a cute girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: Boyor Girl.png (121 KB, 530x318) Image search: [Google]
Boyor Girl.png
121 KB, 530x318
Do you play as an ugly boy or a cute girl?
>>
File: FFCC.jpg (222 KB, 800x848) Image search: [Google]
FFCC.jpg
222 KB, 800x848
cute gurl with big jugs
>>
File: Black_White_Hilda[1].png (357 KB, 507x1090) Image search: [Google]
Black_White_Hilda[1].png
357 KB, 507x1090
>>341316081
Worst Pokegirl
>>
>>341316081
Serena is best girl
I have a ZR fetish
>>
Girl, but that's only because I have a rare chromosomal disorder that makes me have XX-chromosomes while appearing to be male. I believe we are solely our genes, so at every opportunity I have I play as a girl because I am on a genetic level.
>>
I like to play as hot girls to have something sexy to look at as I play
Unless the main character is an arrogant piece of shit in which case I don't want to play a feminist girl
>>
I always play as a girl because penises are gross
>>
What's wrong with the shota?
>>
>>341318292
You're
retarded
>>
>>341316081
customization options are always always ALWAYS better for girls

as long as there's customization for your avatar, if you have any aesthetic taste you always pick the girl.
>>
I'm a boy
I identify with boys
So I pick the boy

Only closeted faggots and trannies play as females in games when they're men irl
>>
File: 1465254765347.png (38 KB, 499x338) Image search: [Google]
1465254765347.png
38 KB, 499x338
>>341318292
>>
Boy
I like boys..
>>
>>341322020
I don't understand this argument...you still look like a girl and you aren't one.

Wanting to play as pretty little girls is one of the problems with the nu male degenerates who threw away any sense of masculinity and self respect to be submissive to tumblerette tier women..
>>
>>341325261
pokemon has never been a true RPG. if you were able to self-insert completely into the pokemon games picking your gender would make sense, but because so much of your personality is insinuated by the NPCs and the story is more or less linearly driven, using the argument of "you're not a girl so be a boy" is flawed because you also may not be a wide-eyed justice seeking fledgling pokemon trainer ready to take on the world and go for a shot at being the champion.

this is purely discussing the customization assets of the game, and it is easy to conclude that women often have a better, varied, and more detailed selection to please ones aesthetic taste than men do.
>>
>>341323106
How can you be a closet tranny

Doesn't being one require you to go through surgery?
>>
What is wrong with wanting to be a cute girl?
>>
>>341326503
Women and men have the same amount of costumizations, the fact is that people use that excuse as a way to justify the fact they like to play dolls.

The sort of people that play as a girl in one game do it in every game they can.
>>
File: 1453666556932.jpg (285 KB, 1125x1600) Image search: [Google]
1453666556932.jpg
285 KB, 1125x1600
Qt Grill.
>>
>>341326759
Everything. You're mentally ill.
>>
>>341327664
Do you think that's going to change my mind?
>>
>>341316081

boi in X, watching Serena cry made my dick cry tears.
>>
>>341326549
That's a transsexual. Being transgendered is the whole "woman trapped in a man's body" thing in your head that causes gender dysphoria.

Usually they go hand in hand, since sexual reassignment surgery is meant to alliviate those gender identity issues by letting you emulate the opposite sex.

A "closet tranny" then would be someone with those identity issues and dysphoria but just keeps it hidden and lives as the sex they were born with.
>>
>>341328023
If they're not trying to force the world to see them as female, and they keep that to themselves and use video games as an outlet, what is the problem?
>>
>>341326759
nothing at all
>>
>>341316081
I'm non-binary shitlord
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.