[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
post yfw Emily Rogers was BTFO once and for all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: tmp_32749-tweet290518615.png (282 KB, 616x557) Image search: [Google]
tmp_32749-tweet290518615.png
282 KB, 616x557
post yfw Emily Rogers was BTFO once and for all
>>
who?
>>
DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD
DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD
>>
dont even know who is this braindead. Still, I'm happy.

not even a zelda player
>>
>>341314685
literally who
>>
#1 is correct.
#2 could still be correct. You could possibly play as Zelda in various sections.
#3 seems to be incorrect. The only voice acting seems to be Link's guide.
>>
No interest for that skank, but #3 and #1 are authentic, although #1 was fucking obvious from the start.

>Multiple sources

Yeah nah.
>>
Aside from Paper Mario has she ever been right?
>>
>>341315910
The only times she's been "right" is when she stating the obvious in her "rumors".
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-14+at+08.49.55).png (108 KB, 1543x931) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-14+at+08.49.55).png
108 KB, 1543x931
>>341314685
O-Oh....
>>
>>341316996
Twitter is and has always been for crybabies, it needs to be shut down and replaced.
>>
>>341316996
Thankfully, it's simple enough to get at her tweets just by looking at what people are tweeting her, which lets you bypass the protections.

My favorite is when she started calling out SuperMetalDave. These fake leakers hate each other.

I'm fairly certain she has some sort of incentive to make things up. My guess is that she wants an audience that will buy her shitty indie game when it actually comes out.
>>
literally never heard of this nintendrone tranny but still glad to see he is in full damage control >>341316996 after his fantasy "sources" got proved false. why is it always nintendorks that put so much effort into falsifying these ```leaks''' ?
>>
>>341318928
Emily is a tranny?
>>
>>341318928
>>341319194
No, she's not

He JUST said he's never even heard of her
>>
>>341319194

do you seriously think that a nintendo fanboy who spends all their free time shilling for nintendo is going to be a girl? really?
>>
>>341319449
First of all, Emily Rogers is not a Nintendo fan. This is pretty self evident if you follow her for any amount of time. She is very much a Pretendo and covers them for attention.

I've never seen a photo of her, though, so I guess it's impossible to say on whether or not she's a tranny. It's possible.
>>
>>341316996
JUST
>>
>>341315638
>#2 you can CHOOSE between female and male

Playing as Zelda in some sections means it's still wrong
>>
>>341315638
>#2 could still be correct. You could possibly play as Zelda in various sections.
They already said there won't be a playable female character

and even then, she said you could choose a female character.

And the first one was so obvious.
>>
>>341320219
Keep in mind #3 is wrong as well. The only VA work we've seen is from the guide. A big step forward, but still a far cry from 'most' characters.

Most people were guessing #1 before she even said it was happening.

Rogers is a fraud, make no mistake.
>>
Make some shit up, get 99999999999 followers. How does she keep getting away with it?
>>
>>341321579
Her friends with Nintendo 'fan' sites refer to her as reliable.

That's it, really. I'm seeing more and more that enthusiast audiences do not take her seriously.
>>
>>341315638
Aonuma said no to #2.
>>
Is this the girl who plays Hermione?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.