[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>play Overwatch for 100 hours >realise it's shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 12324235436547546.jpg (1010 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
12324235436547546.jpg
1010 KB, 2048x1536
>play Overwatch for 100 hours
>realise it's shit

>McCree flash
>Mei Freeze
>Rheinhardt pin
>Junkrat trap
>invulnerability bullshit
>oneshot spam abilities
>broken hitboxes
>awful hitreg
>lag
>win goes to team which spams ults every time

No idea how people who played in the beta could keep playing this awful no skill required game. It has to have one of the lowest skill ceilings of any FPS game ever made.
>>
>play Overwatch for 100 hours
>realise it's shit
It took you that long? I figured out it was shit during the beta.
>>
>>341314323
Have a (you)
>>
Wow OP, all those cool easy things and you were still trash and came to /v/ to post here.

If it's so easy and you're here mad, I'm sure I already know what just happened to you.
>>
>>341314323
All these salty Shill tear.

Great thread OP
>>
>>341314323
>needing a hundred hours to realize combining the frustrations of moba and casual shooters with neither of their execution rewards makes for a bad experience
Wew
>>
>>341314323
My little brother told me that Overwatch and other FPSes are better for you brain than chess, when I offered to let him be white. Then he told me to shut the fuck up and leave his room when I told him that Nintendo would be showing The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild at E3 this year.

He said he didn't give a fuck about Nintendo unless in was Super Smash Bros. and that he didn't give a fuck about WiiU unless it was Super Smash Bros. and that he didn't want to hear me talk unless it was something that he was interested in, and that he wasn't going to teach me how to have a conversation with other people because I should know at 22 years old that you don't talk to people unless the subject is what they like.

Real talk: Does playing FPSes turn people into sociopathic narcissists? Because when I held my mouth agape at his rudeness, he waved his hands in front of his face and said, "What the fuck are you staring at? Do you think you seen a ghost?"
>>
>>341314323
>Battlefront
>>
>>341314323
It took you 100 hours to figure all that out? nigga you learn all of that in like the first 15 hours of play.
>>
>>341318554
Nah it just sounds like you're an over-sensitive little faggot.
>>
>>341318701
I'd say that piece of shit would be more worth the price than Overshill.
>>
>>341318873
I learnt it in the first 5 minutes of the beta. Deleted it immediately and never looked back. This game is ass.
>>
>>341318554
what the fuck just beat the shit out of him
>>
>>341314323
jesus dude, get a hold of yourself. it's a casual fps
>>
File: emojicide.jpg (32 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
emojicide.jpg
32 KB, 720x480
>>341318554
You sound like you have a disorder
>>
>>341319751
If I do anything violent, my Mom would put me out of the house. I really care about him, but he treats me like garbage, but yet loves his "friends" who steal from him and treat HIM like garbage and take advantage of him. And he's beyond addicted to FPS games.
>>
>>341318554
Sounds like your brother needs a good beating. If your parents can't raise him properly his big bro can fix that attitude really quick as well.
>>
>>341318554
"TIME TO REAP"
>>
>>341320151
why do you put up with this shit?
are you a stepchild?
get your own place
>>
>>341314323
You're right OP, but NO SKILL REQUIRED and LOW SKILL CEILING are the selling points of this game. It's what it's for.
>>
>>341314323
You do understand that every game is not trying to have a competitive scene, right? Just because it's an fps doesn't mean it's trying to dethrone csgo or be more hardcore than quake. It's just a fun, casual game.
>>
>>341320537
It's for gheylords.
>>
File: i'll take two.jpg (24 KB, 377x351) Image search: [Google]
i'll take two.jpg
24 KB, 377x351
>>341320151
Nigga, let me spell this out for you. You sound like a super beta that can't change anything or demand respect. Your little bro sounds like a typical shithead teenager that will eventually grow out his shitheadedness if you give him enough space to fuck up and stop babysitting him.

I reckon you both have shit taste, and that your post will be pasta'd
>>
>>341319889
Does that mean I can't criticise it?
>>
>>341320151
Talk to your mom about your little piece of shit brother having no fucking manners. Tell her that if she doesn't make it stop (trust me she probably can't and/or won't do it), you will have to beat his ass until it stops.
>>
>>341320537
>You do understand that every game is not trying to have a competitive scene, right?
Except Overwatch is, when it was first announced they kept spouting how it was going to be the "next big esport".
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.