[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friday the 13th or Dead by Daylight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: friday-game.png (325 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
friday-game.png
325 KB, 660x330
Friday the 13th or Dead by Daylight?
>>
>>341313803
DbD.

Ft13th is jank as hell and Jason never had the ability to teleport so it is stupid.
>>
>Friday the 13th
>Dead by Daylight
>Last Year
This is the new thing, isn't it?
>>
Wait for them to come out.
>>
>>341314076
he did in part 8
>>
None of them.
Dead by Daylight is lacking content and if the host is laggy forget about being able to escape at all. It's just the same shit over and over again because of how little variety there is and everyone plays the fucker with the chainsaw
>>
>>341314657
He did it is a shitty sequel.
Amazing.
>>
>>341314835
>they should only include things from the movies i like
>>
>>341314076
>and Jason never had the ability to teleport
>Jason was always able to somehow catch up with hsi victims in the movies no matter how fast they were running while he was walking slow as fuck
>To fix this ingame they gave him the ability to teleport
You're retarded anon
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkysLdRZ-GA
>>
>>341313803
The gameplay they showed for this was subpar, I need to see more gameplay of this first.
>>
>>341314835
>shitty sequel
They're all basically shitty
>>
>>341317013
>first person

no thanks
>>
>>341317457
What about the immersion? 3rd person gives the survivors a broken advantage.
>>
>>341317645
If you need first person perspective for immersion then you're fucked. 3rd person seems to work okay for the Ft13 and DbD games.
>>
Not made by Nintendo so /v/ hates it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.