[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else feel like there are too many video games? >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1375412268341.jpg (215 KB, 794x732) Image search: [Google]
1375412268341.jpg
215 KB, 794x732
Does anyone else feel like there are too many video games?

>tfw no matter how hard you try you will never be able to play every single video game you want to
>>
Well, stop wasting time on /v/ and start knocking some of them out of the way, mang.
>>
>>341313205

no because they are all rehashes and sequels anyways
>>
yeah. that's why I stopped playing them. It sucks that the more they innovate games, the less relevant and worthwhile it is to play older games. You can not read a book when it comes and watch it five years later, the quality of the book will not drop. If you play a game when it doesn't come out, you might not be able to play the multiplayer or it might just be dated because gameplay mechanics and graphics might make it worthless.
>>
>>341313693
*read
>>
welcome to the postmodern condition
>>
>>341313693
Books are more interesting too. I pay more attention to a good book than I do any game I've ever played.

I just use video games as an easy time killer now, rather than taking them so seriously like I did when I was in grade school.
>>
File: 1465105714305.jpg (52 KB, 610x395) Image search: [Google]
1465105714305.jpg
52 KB, 610x395
>>341313205
that's half the beauty, finding the ones you care about to invest the time in above all others
>>
>>341313205
Bro,do you even,bro like seriously? perhaps just kill yourself
>>
>>341313205
Just learn to find which ones are the most unique to you and dump the rest. There might be too many but most of them are forgettable shit.
>>
I have the opposite problem. I don't think there's a single game on the horizon that I'm looking forward to.
>>
>>341313205
Most of them are shit, so no. Get some taste and play good ones only.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.