[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
False Sympathy the game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
False Sympathy the game
>>
File: Bridge of fate.jpg (53 KB, 594x425) Image search: [Google]
Bridge of fate.jpg
53 KB, 594x425
False how? You can say that of literally any game where they try to make players form emotional bonds with the NPCs.
>>
File: fuck this.png (88 KB, 322x308) Image search: [Google]
fuck this.png
88 KB, 322x308
>>341310143
Of course you don't feel anything, it was a 2 minute trailer.
>>
File: Trico.jpg (924 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Trico.jpg
924 KB, 1920x1080
I wonder what's going to happen to make his horns shorter. For the longest time, they were always broken/filed down, yet we can see that they're fully grown (or still growing in) when the boy meets him.
>>
>>341310143
explain what you mean
>>
The Gryphon breaks it's leg and you have to put it down in the end.
>>
I can't believe this game is coming out. I'm so excited to finally play it
>>
>>341310143
Subtle Payed Shill: The Thread
>>
I'm digging the more animated look on the boy. He seems far more expressive than either Ico or Wander ever were.
>>
File: gif doggie paddle.gif (2 MB, 296x339) Image search: [Google]
gif doggie paddle.gif
2 MB, 296x339
>>341312881
>>
>>341313763

>talking about a game is shilling

2/10 for making me reply.
>>
>>341313763
But isn't this a video game? A thing that this board is about
>>
>>341315107

No, we're not allowed to talk about anything but glorious Nintendo and games made for our SJW overlords.
>>
>>341314025
the fuck is up with this dog's eyes?
>>
>>341315651

Which one? They look fine. If you mean the pupil, that's just how some dog eyes look when they're little.
>>
About time it finally got a release date. Still, better late than never.
>>
ISIS propaganda
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.