[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay guys, let's be serious. Zelda and Pokemon didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7
Okay guys, let's be serious.

Zelda and Pokemon didn't "win" e3.
Best of show for Zelda? Sure, blow yourself out. The entire Nintendo conference as a whole though is pretty awful. We still don't know shit about NX, whereas MS and Sony discussed VR and Scorpio. all they have for the Wii U for the future is indie ports and one Zelda game. There's also NEW AMIIBO. WOOOOO.

Zelda looks like GOTYAY, tho
>>
>>341307178
I thought Microsoft's conference was nice
>>
WAIT A MINUTE THAT NOSE....
>>
Gay go to Ben case
>>
File: goyim.png (23 KB, 221x200) Image search: [Google]
goyim.png
23 KB, 221x200
>>341308838
Shush goyim
>>
how did he find out?

because the guy doesn't like Hillary or Bernie?
>>
Guise Nintendo didn't win for 2 games!! Sony won for 1 game! Face it sonnygers, even ubisoft did better.
>>
File: 1396363561714.gif (134 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1396363561714.gif
134 KB, 340x340
>>341309448
>>341308838
>>341309663
>mfw every thread is a /pol/ thread
>mfw not even american
>mfw from yurop
>mfw butthurt americans about to give me (you)'s
>>
>>341309663

He probably wouldn't shut the fuck up about trannies and the friend said "dude can we talk about something else?"
>>
that nose
>>
>>341310123
Well would you rather have us become /co/mblr 2.0?
>>
>>341307178
when my friends with someone what
>>
This is some desperate damage control thread
>>
>>341307178
>your
>>
>>341310123
Hope you aren't French, I heard shit is going down over there.
>>
>>341307178
That looks like a hipster Abraham Lincoln
>>
>>341307178
>MS and Sony discussed VR and Scorpio
It kind of sounds like you're implying those are positive things
>>
>>341307178
Nintendo didn't have a conference senpai. Why are you pretending like they did.
>>
>>341307178
why u gettin so emotional senpai
>>
Why is he wearing a hat inside you don't wear hats inside unless you want to be "unique" in your actions/personality. The only thing he's missing is a pair of thick rimmed black (maybe lens-less glasses), to truly convey his "individuality", when in reality he's just in college following a trend set out by other hipsters. The only reason that he dresses like that is because he's insecure and doesn't know where to fit in, and thinks he's gonna fit in by dressing a certain way a la /fa/, but he's not really effay yeah.This guy is the "where's my hug" looking guy that everybody has in their class, friends with the most popular girl because he buys her friends food whenever he's around. Sort of guy who would immediately express his political views in the first sentence of conversation you have with him because his opinions are created not by him but by the internet and feels like he really needs to tell the world. Ambitions are non-existent, works 9-5 but is majoring in computer science because he doesn't know how to sell himself. Sort of guy most people would feel threatened by when they first meet him because he's surrounded by popular girls then you realise he's not all that he makes himself out to be when he starts to hide behind you when it comes to girls.

fucking hell lads
>>
>>341314539
He's probably balding and attempting to cover it up.
>>
>>341307178
>When your friends with someone then you find they are incredibly racist/sexist/homophobic/transphobic
Who is? The friends or the one his friends are with?
>>
>when you're friends with someone and find out they're not amish just a gay hipster
>>
>>341307178
Always look for the hook.
>>
>>341307178
He looks like a gay, Jewish, Abraham Lincoln
>>
>>341314539
Nice headcannon
>>
File: incredibly homophobic.jpg (34 KB, 636x462) Image search: [Google]
incredibly homophobic.jpg
34 KB, 636x462
>>341307178
>>
>>341307178
VR is shit tho
>>
>>341314539
>you don't wear hats inside

What kind of autism is this?
>>
>Its another /pol/ thread episode
>>
>>341307178
His friend probably questioned or noticed the false sympathy and token ribbons surrounding the Orlando shootings.

Clearly they are racist/sexist/whatever.
>>
that is one ugly fucker
>>
>>341307178
Nintendo of Europe teased something about MK8 but I don't think anything has been said about that yet
>>
>>341307178
>Nu-male with narrow shoulders, beard, weak looking
EVERY FUCKING TIME
>>
>>341315576
You don't wear a beanie inside when it's summer you tool
>>
To all the retards that didn't know there would for the most part only be Zelda, welcome to weeks ago.

There was no Press Conference, but there was a tree house live, which they told us about weeks ago.

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/News/2016/April/Nintendo-provides-updates-on-mobile-NX-and-The-Legend-of-Zelda-along-with-annual-earnings-1102529.html
>>
>>341316471
>technically summer
>raining like a motherfucker
>have short buzzed hair
>wear hat because head gets cold
>>
File: numale.png (295 KB, 602x326) Image search: [Google]
numale.png
295 KB, 602x326
>>
>>341310123

hi yurop!!!!

hope you are doing well

here is your (you)-- a gift from me <3
>>
So what's wrong with liberals, pray tell? This entire site was unanimously liberal for years since it's inception, only recently it did a 180.
>>
>>341317041
I gotta question what sort of place you live in then since there are no roofs over your head to keep the rain out
>>
Sony "won", this coming from a Nintendrone, but Nintendo did very well considering they only had basically one game to work with. BotW looks great but it'd have to be at a much higher level to beat all the shit Sony revealed yesterday. Maybe best of E3 but on its own not enough to win best conference imo.

Either way I'm excited about Sony and Nintendo going forward. Does it really matter who won?
>>
>>341317848

I hate how it's BotW. That's supposed to mean Best of the Worst, damn it.
>>
>>341307178
Nobody thinks Nintendo won, they couldn't have with what little they had, it's just that they actually delivered on what they said.
And Pokemon was horrible with a boring, very drawn out segment
>>
File: falseflag king.png (79 KB, 706x674) Image search: [Google]
falseflag king.png
79 KB, 706x674
>>341317848
>>
>>341317784
>turning on the heat in summer
do you enjoy wasting money? Just wear warmer shit.

I live in Alaska
>>
>>341310376
>you have to be part of an extreme
How about none of the /r9k/ and /pol/faggotry and just discussion on videogames where dissenting opinions are always welcomed?
>>
File: 412432.png (127 KB, 345x337) Image search: [Google]
412432.png
127 KB, 345x337
>>341316195

>Fuckin' nu-male cucks, amirite?
>>
File: 1465591926522.gif (3 MB, 509x710) Image search: [Google]
1465591926522.gif
3 MB, 509x710
>>341318584
I don't need to it's getting warm around here, just like it is in OP's picture. Unfortunately the guy in OP's pic (most likely) is not attending a conference in Alaska since everybody in the background isn't dressed like it's snowing year round so he wouldn't know the truly devastating world of cold you live in Alaska buddy. I'm not gonna let this devolve into an argument of where I live and where you live are different, the man in the picture is not standing in the snowy tundra of Alaska so he shouldn't be wearing a hat inside.
>>
>>341318487
Nigger I support Nintendo games well beyond what most would consider appropriate. I've convinced at least 4 of my friends to get Wii Us, enjoyed games like StarFox Zero and Super Mystery Dungeon despite normies treating them badly, I've even got 80 hours in Pokemon Picross, AND I've spent money on it. I'll be buying both NX and BotW day 1 and I'm sure I'll love them both.

One game isn't enough for a conference. I like E3 for the reveals, and I like both Nintendo and Sony. Sony had new game reveals, Nintendo didn't. I mean, heck, part of the reason I didn't enjoy Nintendo's conference as much is because I want to hear NX info already. We probably won't be getting a direct with new games for at least another few months.
>>
>>341320323
>Sony had new game reveals,
such as?
>>
>>341320301
I completely agree. I was just pointing out why there'd be a reason to wear a hat indoors.

The faggot in OPs pic also has a pretty good amount of hair even if you're just judging by what you can see. I wouldn't be surprised if he wears a hat to hide his terrible dandruff problem

or he just has terrible fashion sense considering the beard shape and shitty moustache
>>
>>341320841
Man's a faggot regardless of what he's wearing, making that face as a reaction is embarrassing for the human race as a whole
>>
>>341320702
Death Stranding, Insomniac's Spiderman, Crash remakes, RE7.

Also solidified my excitement for Horizon and Last Guardian, and sold me on Detroit (though I know most people around here aren't into that one).
>>
>>341322041
>Death Stranding Insomniac's Spiderman, Crash remakes, RE7.
>nuremake and REmultiplat
wew
>>
>>341322182
That could in fact describe two of the games I listed.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10485663
Vote
>>
>>341322530
My bad, I forgot the licensed game and the zombie game (you even shoot at them and shit).
>>
>>341323289
>it's licensed so it's bad
>bringing up RE7 again
K I'm done here
>>
>>341323806
My bad, I though Death stranding was the other one.
I didn't though you would bring a "teaser".
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.