[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Nothing but vast empty world THEY FELL FOR THE OPEN WORLD MEME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (204 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
204 KB, 1920x1080
>Nothing but vast empty world

THEY FELL FOR THE OPEN WORLD MEME
>>
>>341298909
It still looks fun but looks like it can get boring after awhile.
>>
>>341298909
>empty
But it was full of collectibles, monsters and animals. Plus explorable zones like temples and dungeons.
>>
>>341298909
IT'S OK WHEN NINTENDO DOES IT
>>
>>341298909
reality doesn't match your memes, retard
>>
>open world meme

Fuck that shit. I just want to know how dungeons are going to work. Are there going to be like 20 dungeons because there's no real story line and we have an huge ass map? Are dungeons actually fucking dungeons? I mean, you can find a bow as a random item now, so they won't really play an important role in dungeons unless they follow the same route as link between worlds
>>
>>341298909

I'm not big on open world games, but it could be good. I absolutely loved Mad Max despite it being desert wasteland; it had a lot of unique details and variety in it. But, I don't really trust Nintendo as of late and I do not like the graphics/art style.
>>
>>341299138
Like Ubisoft games?
>>
>>341299138
>But it was full of collectibles, monsters and animals.
Yet they're not showcasing this at all. Lies.
>>
File: 1464350824126.png (42 KB, 488x519) Image search: [Google]
1464350824126.png
42 KB, 488x519
>>341298909

>just watched the trailer
>could not stand the music

I don't know if it's because I'm playing through Doom4 right now, but that Zelda music was uninspiring and after a while plain annoying.
>>
If you thiught this looked good, please fucking kill yourself. The graphics tried too hard to be indie, the gameplay looks boring and stupid, and because it's Nintendo it'll be censored and have 50 packs of dlc
>>
File: bowser.png (65 KB, 253x238) Image search: [Google]
bowser.png
65 KB, 253x238
>>341298909

>Make a dozen Zeldas according to a time-tested, classic formula.

Too linear, wow Nintendo get with the times.

>make a non-linear game with all the modern fixings that people asked for.

YOU FELL FOR THE OPEN WORLD MEME!! XD
>>
>>341301391
>If you thiught this looked good

Think about the type of person who would be hyped for this

>nintendo fan
>has a Wii U
>literally like 3 games coming out for the rest of the year
>no info on the NX
>has been waiting for this game for year

I don't blaming them for clinging onto the one ray of hope they have
>>
>>341301178

>Doom music
>>
>>341301738

Nigga, this shit literally wants me to punch demons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYC0qgPQfiM
>>
>>341301961

The first song was OK until it turned into dubstep.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.