[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when Nintendo won E3 2016 with 1 game? https
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Where were you when Nintendo won E3 2016 with 1 game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rPxiXXxftE
>>
On bizzaro /v/
>>
>>341298491
In my dreams
>>
This looks like a XBLA game from 2007-08
>>
>>341298491
Fucking your mom
>>
>>341299210
I don't know, I think it looks pretty good.
>>
They won E3 with a single game, and they're barely trying at all.

Holy fuck Sony and Microsoft need to catch up.

Imagine what the NX reveal is going to be like.
>>
>>341298491
>bring out pokeymans
>spend like an hour playing it
>take five minute break in middle to get people seated
>show Zelda for another long period of time
>"thank you for playing" reset in it

Not even close to winning. That said, totally going to buy a NX for Zelda, holy SHIT that looked comfy.
>>
File: 1461536209337s.jpg (5 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1461536209337s.jpg
5 KB, 125x125
>>341298491
>>341299674
>>
>>341299504
Empty world, rushed release.
>>
Nowhere since it didn't happen
>>
Nice empty ass open world

This is going to have a bigger backlash than MGSV when it comes out
>>
>>341299210
You need a new pair of glasses
>>
Is this and Pokemon Sun & Moon seriously the only games they will be showing? where's the jokes and gags? Where's Iwata? last year's E3 event for Nintendo felt like they put a LOT of effort into it compared to this one. do they really just not have much in the pipeline to show this year?
>>
>Nintendo won E3 with an open world game on par with the garbage Bethesda puts out

I haven't had a good laugh like this in days.
>>
>>341300145

I feel the same way when I saw it.

It looks like a giant open empty world. I bet there are "areas" of the world map that are lit up somehow to let you know a main dungeon is somewhere in that vicinity. Then while you explore a bit and uncover more map little side dungeons pop up like in every other open world game.
>>
>>341300528
>Is this and Pokemon Sun & Moon seriously the only games they will be showing?

no.

tomorrow they're showing Dragon Quest 8, Monster Hunter Generations and Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.