[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the most underrated and misunderstood series in all of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 800x600
This is the most underrated and misunderstood series in all of gaming, as well as the very best. Nothing else comes close to the consistent quality and originality across titles, which is self-evident to those who actually play them.

There are more masterpieces in this series than any other, period.
>>
File: 1464027584398.gif (22 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1464027584398.gif
22 KB, 400x300
>>341297747
>>
>>341299940

CoD is less childish than the vast majority of what this board plays. There's nothing childish about playing CoD, and everything childish about blindly ridiculing those who do.
>>
I'd definitely play more cod games if they weren't so damm expensive
They are just alright, nothing spectacular or anything...
Plus, I'm a slut for zombies
>>
>>341300514
Whatever you say, Kotick.
>>
>>341301353

This is a child.

Anyone who isn't a child pre-orders the deluxe editions for $100 upfront, every year, and this year we get a remaster go go with it.
>>
>>341297747
I don't like how damn scripted all the Call of Duty games are. Like you can't open a door without a damn mini cutscene playing.
>>
>>341302438

The best ones (MW 1&2, and seemingly now IW) virtually never rob you of control, though they may restrict it at appropriate moments (such as being bound or crippled).

Scripting (something cool happening) is superior to nothing cool happening besides the play of figures governed by basic, universal rules.
>>
>>341303438

Like, scripting allows for unique things to happen, such as the helicopter whose pilot you sniped out, crashing into your buddy whose legs become crippled and you have to carry him through the rest of the stage, setting him down for point defense.
>>
It's the same fucking game since MW1 now with future shit to make it seem less derivative.
It will probably be decent but nothing amazing like every CoD.
Stop shilling this game Kotick.
>>
Pretty hyped for the remaster lads
>>
>>341304207

ye it's just CoD4 with grappling hooks and in space

please name one other series that differentiates itself as strongly in settings and mechanics between entries as CoD does

if you say Roll & R1 i-Frame Simulator, I will laugh at you
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.