[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ABSOLUTE KINO literally the only trailer that wasn't uncanny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (407 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
407 KB, 2048x2048
ABSOLUTE KINO

literally the only trailer that wasn't uncanny valley
>>
My buddy thinks the trailer was absolutely uncanny valley and called it a piece of shit.
>>
He looked better in Fox engine

>tfw Fox engine is dead after 3 games

FUCK KONAMI
>>
>>341294164
Those soccer games tho.
>>
>>341293820
It'll never release
>>
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 1242x1135) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 1242x1135
>>341293820
>>
>>341293820

Alright what the fuck is with this Kino meme? Some new /tv/ shit?
>>
>>341296831
>new
It's already stale, that's why we're exporting it to other boards, where it may seem fresh.
>>
>>341293038
something like this, but with a fair amount of eastern philosophies injected as well.

>oil-hands walking across sand are a spirit/ghost/soul
>which goes to inhabit Reedus body
>This free-wandering spirit is a huge abnormality.
>Reedus (human/land-dwelling) body is a gift and a trap for spririt - that's the significance of the handcuff, which takes effect and chains the spirit to the body as the spirit enters it.
>deformed Reedus/Spirit immediately goes about trying to create others like it, but only succeeds in severing their connection to The Source (of all consciousness), ie. killing them.
>but their spirits are not deformed, and naturally seek return to The Source (the sea)
>Reedus-Spirit looks up and curses the Angels/Daemons responsible for maintaining this Order.
>>
>>341297181

Just explain it, hurry up I'm tired and have been up all day watching E3, I want to go to bed.
>>
>>341293820
I want /tv/ cunts to leave.
>>
>>341296831
Yes. Therefore you are to mock anyone who would actually say it
>>
>>341294828
Payne game starring the Pope when?
>>
>>341297385
it's just a pretentious shitter term for video. 'approved' media is 'kino', everything else is trash and has various different names ('flicks', etc.).
>>
Norman Reedus posted on Instagram a picture of Kojima drinking from a cup that says "Konami Tears"
>>
>>341297385
Over at /tv/, we classify movies on a pelb/patrician scale. Flicks are the lowest tier, movies are lower-mid, cinema is higher-mid, and kino is the highest, most patrician category of visual arts.

OP is applying this term to video games as well, at least in this case, because Kojima is known for movie-like games.
>>
File: motion pictures.png (153 KB, 1254x1138) Image search: [Google]
motion pictures.png
153 KB, 1254x1138
>>341298046
They're actual academic classifications. Nobody actually uses them properly though because it's funnier to call shit things art and popular things shallow trash.
>>
>>341293820
This was gayest thing I've seen on E3.
>>
File: tumblr_o8r1whaFXE1ryrag2o1_500.jpg (33 KB, 401x229) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8r1whaFXE1ryrag2o1_500.jpg
33 KB, 401x229
>>
>>341299531
that bowlcut
>>
>>341293975
I thought it was very uncanny valley.

Also wtf are people even freaking out about? What is the gameplay like? Do we know anything about it?
>>
>>341299026
Yeah like where were all the manly muscular men slapping each other around and shooting guns? lol
>>
>>341293820
>KINO
i like ludo better.
>>
>>341297385
'Kino' is the german word for cinema and is used to signify a good, art-like movie. It's basically a synonym for art now. although sometimes used ironically.

You've never been to /tv/?
>>
>>341299763
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_J89LJSvL8
>>
>>341293820
get out, you chose the wrong medium, now you want back into games??

enjoy the super hero trash forever tv
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.