[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this make up for P.T. being cancelled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: RESMALLER.jpg (237 KB, 685x419) Image search: [Google]
RESMALLER.jpg
237 KB, 685x419
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P2EvydBDFE
>>
we P.T. now

but I guess it's better than what came before it of late

and I personally like it that they brought back the original font, which always left a more solid impression on me
>>
If it didn't have the RE/Biohazard name slapped on it, no one would really care
>>
>>341290519
That's true. For me though honestly P.T. Seemed me way more scary then this demo
It also helped that in P.T. there's no one else there
>>
>>341291271
I think I'm the only one who loved Resident Evil 6
ESPECIALLY MERCENARIES MODE
>>
>>341290072

>Louisiana
>dindu zombies
>landwhale dindu mutants
>swamps

I wonder if they'll be able to move in swamps without drowning,maybe my glorious marina italiana will send some ships to the rescue
>>
>>341290072
This song is cancer
>>
>>341291271
this, should have kept it the kitchen.. now they ruined 2 birds with one stone
>>
>>341290072
>P.T. being cancelled
Are you retarded? P.T. was never cancelled and Silent Hills was nver supposed to be a fucking hallway
Jesus christ you people are stupid
>>
>>341292636
I feel like Japs are going to be fucking confused when the game is called Biohazard:Biozard to them
>>
>>341294245
It's called Biohazard: Resident evil in japan actually.
>>
>>341291271
Because it wasnt probably a residnet evil. And halfway development they slapped the name on it.
>>
>>341291510

With a mate and not played as a horror game it was a pretty tits game, good 20+ hours co-op.

one of the main things that impressed me the most with Resi 6 was you could actually play split screen co-op on the PC, one uses pad one uses M+K
>>
It's got nothing that made P.T. interesting.

Way too tryhard.
>>
So they really wanted to make an RE7, knew everyone hated the last two so they couldn't do that again, and since they forgot how to make real RE games they just decided to rip off PT since Silent Hills isn't happening?

...alright. Gotta be better than RE6.
>>
File: 9768149428693.png (183 KB, 388x388) Image search: [Google]
9768149428693.png
183 KB, 388x388
The final nail in the coffin for Resident Evil with an uninteresting P.T./Outlast VR ripoff game.
>>
Honestly they have been saying they were going to reboot it since 6, now they were probably going to make it like the first games but when they saw how big PT got they knew what to do.
Cash grabbers full of unoriginality
the game doesn't feel like PT, but it does feel like if Evil Within was a first person game
>>
>>341296359
How they were going to be like the first games*
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.