[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PLEASE COME BACK, SEGA!!!!!! DREAMCAST 2/PS4/PC WOULD BE SO FUCKING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 18j0vlrkdmlp2jpg.jpg (28 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
18j0vlrkdmlp2jpg.jpg
28 KB, 800x450
PLEASE COME BACK, SEGA!!!!!! DREAMCAST 2/PS4/PC WOULD BE SO FUCKING HYPE.
>>
>>341285251
Oh, now you're crying for Sega? Where were you when Sega needed you the most? Why didn't you buy a Dreamcast? Why did you sell your Saturn and supported Sony instead?

I hate everyone who has never owned a Sega console. They are responsible for today's videogames. I hope you're happy with how things have turned out, /v/.
>>
>>341286650
People only like the Dreamcast because it makes them feel "cool" to like something that failed. Just so they can spout shit like what you just said. They think they are rebels and visionaries because they know how good the Dreamcast was and that is totally bad ass right?

They like it because they think it's obscure. Sega fucked themselves with poor management. The game experiences on Sega systems were always shallow arcade game with little to no content. That only worked because early on people didn't know games could be more than quarter sinks.
>>
>>341288469
I stopped reading after your first sentence. I've been playing on Sega consoles since the Master System; this isn't about being "cool", this is about some of the best games in existence.
>>
>>341288469

>Sony fanboy who got beaten up by the Nintendo and Sega kids at school is back

Hilarious
>>
File: segata.jpg (16 KB, 276x510) Image search: [Google]
segata.jpg
16 KB, 276x510
Sega does what Nintendon't
>>
>>341286650
>Why didn't you buy a Dreamcast?

I was there. Me and like 6 other people. Blew like 400 dollars on the DC, VMUs, Sonic Adventure, all of it.
>>
>>341290082
>>341290724
What a shame.
>>
>>341288469
it is true tho, most game on sega consoles were downgraded arcade port with little to no content added, even on the Dreamcast.
>>
>>341286650
Fuck you, nigga, I bought a dreamcast. I literally fucking cried when I played Sonic Adventure, I never seen a game that nice before.
>>
File: 1437887918411.jpg (444 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1437887918411.jpg
444 KB, 1024x768
Sega is dead
Only reviving this can save them
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.