[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happen to the Nintendo World Championship?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (52 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
52 KB, 610x343
What happen to the Nintendo World Championship?
>>
>>341269085
They didn't like the NWC overshadowing the E3 presentation I guess, so they moved it to later in the year.
>>
Cosmo AKA Nariccissa Wright got beaten so hard that it made him question his gender, so he turned into a SJW tranny. It ruined the event, so Nintendo isn't doing it anymore.
>>
>>341269480
>Nintendo: Not even once.
>>
JOHN FUCKING NUMBERS
>>
File: 1.jpg (62 KB, 680x514) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
62 KB, 680x514
>>
You might say Cosmo's male days were NUMBERED
>>
>>341270002
>>341269825
>>341269608
>>341269480
Fuck, man. Why do internet celebrities tend to do that? There was one girl from the TGWTG group called, Jess Otaku. She was kind of cute but after going under the radar for a couple of years, she came out transformed into a man.
>>
I've beaten the tears out the men. Blood as well.
But I've never beat someone so hard they became a woman

FUCKING JOHN NUMBERS
>>
>>341270471
Mostly autism.
>>
>>341270471
unparalleled faggotry
>>
>>341270471
Cause it's a fad for them. They think it makes them cool or relevant when they change genders.
>>
They only did it because they rented the place and had nothing better to do.
>>
>>341271358
But man, taking hormones to change yourself? that has to fuck you up in some way or another.
>>
>>341269085
Nintendo is running out of money. Probably.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.