[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Two other new Zelda games to be revealed today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: alttp-link-shield-block-5.png (138 KB, 317x308) Image search: [Google]
alttp-link-shield-block-5.png
138 KB, 317x308
Zelda: Art Academy for WiiU/3DS eShop title.
Minecraft Zelda Pack
So if you like Zelda....you're info a treat.
>>
source?
>>
>>341263557
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1274658
Looks like it was removed?
>>
>>341263857
Yep, deleted
>>
>>341263482
I think they're starting to overuse the franchise at this point
>>
I like Zelda and I don't give a fuck about any of these things
>>
>>341264310
I don't mind an art application but the shameless minecraft tie in is where i start to agree with you.
>>
This feels like a lucky guess, because it sounds like a thing that could happen.

Also...

Minecraft Zelda Pack isn't a Zelda game.
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 750x999) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 750x999
>>341263857
You sure about that?
>>
Well, there's already Twilight Princess Picross and the Super Mario Pack. Combined with the Miitomo Zelda promotion and how much they're actually promoting Disney Art Academy, neither of those two things seem out of place.
>>
>>341263482
>Minecraft Zelda Pack

That will never come to PC, despite it having an amazing Zelda mod that adds a ton of depth to the game and reasons to explore.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.