[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overwatch Tiers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1464545075644.jpg (1 MB, 2501x2794) Image search: [Google]
1464545075644.jpg
1 MB, 2501x2794
How accurate is this, /v/?
>>
Seems mostly okay. Dva is definitely underwhelming but not because of defense matrix. That thing is godlike. You can eat whole Pharah ults with it.
>>
This is both old and inaccurate. Pharah hasn't just been better junkrat for quite a while.
>>
I wouldn't put Pharah in God tier. Her splash damage is poor and she's quite frail with no self-healing ability.
I feel like giving her armor would help her against turrets and bastions, which she's supposed to counter.
Junkrat is really really good and you can learn to aim his grenades.
And Tracer is God-tier because short of being killed by a OHK, she can almost always E her way to safety or at least to full HP and reloaded guns, which have insane DPS. Her Q is not great, though. It's OK to finish off a tank but it's just about worthless if you're just trying to get a pick with the ability alone.
>>
>>341260381

Defense Matrix is great for blocking high damage ultimates like Roadhog, Bastion (or its turret mode), or Pharah. Shields melt against those.

Also, out of the suit D.va is does a pretty good amount of damage, but she'd definitely be better if she had another ability.
>>
Is Zenyatta ever viable for anything?
>>
>Genji Janitor tier.
>When nearly every pro players agrees that he's "hidden OP" and will probably be the new "Mcree" when Mcree is nerfed.(But obviously Tracer will obviously also be the most played hero after the MacReee nerf)
>>
>>341262302
but roadhogs damage is abysmal and lowered even further by the knockback
>>
>>341263272
He's OK when you're up against a team with multiple tanks and you have another healer. He does a lot of damage and his debuff is very helpful.
The problem is that any decent harass kills him quite easily so it's up to the Zenyatta player to stay safe and with his tank.
>>341264548
Blocking the knockback itself is reason enough to use the ability. It lets your team keep shooting and fighting even though they should be getting pushed off the objective.
>>
Junkrat needs to be higher along with Tracer. Mei, Bastion and Hanzo need to be placed way, way down. I don't understand how anyone thinks that these characters are good or effective. Hanzo is pretty much useless land Bastion is extremely situational aka he gets FUCKED by any player with a pulse.
>>
>>341263560
>genji is magically going to jump like 10 places because mcree got nerfed despite serving completely different roles
man I don't know which pros you are listening to but they might be retarded
>>
>>341260381
Zarya is actually amazing.
>>
lol Hanzo being "good" he doesn't see any use in competitive. Mei is only good against noobs. Zarya only seems bad to noobs, she's either top or good. Winston was nerfed and now sucks in solo; only works well when stacked. Tracer is god tier. Pharah is good. Bastion is like mei, and neither are seen in competitive. Zenyatta is unusuable as long as widow remains OP. Genji is either good or top tier when uses correctly; highest skill cap in the game by far. This list is bullshit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.