[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[ ] Voice Acting If that part of the checklist is not filled,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 2558028-zelda_002.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2558028-zelda_002.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
[ ] Voice Acting

If that part of the checklist is not filled, I could less about this game.
>>
>>341257054
>wanting voice acting in Zelda beyond basics sounds

Hey there anon, my name actually is Brandon Smith and I live in Plainville, Connecticut, United States of America, and I just wanted to say that you are an absolute cock-inhaling faggot of a human being who should go and shitfuck himself up the dickhole for having such genuinely retarded opinions. It literally seems to me that you may actually legitimately be a mentally handicapped person whose handler has accidentally allowed to access a computer. My recommendation is that you go out to your nearest freeway at your earliest convenience and insert yourself into the traffic such that motorists are forced to either swerve or splatter your being upon the hoods and windshields of their cars, traumatizing all those within them as you do, so that these sorts of inane and stupid shit thoughts that seem to just spew out of your anus of a mouth will never be seen on this board again. Alternatively, go to your resident barbecue and turn the grill on to its highest heat, then place your hands into the flames until they are roasted into unrecognizable stumpy, blackened appendages that will require years of treatment and therapy to heal into scarred lumps which will require a lifetime of medication to relieve the constant and permanent pain from nerve damage, in order to prevent yourself from ever typing such a dumb sentence ever again.

Thanks,
Brandon
>>
>>341257381
Lol you're a fucking retard bro but that shit was funny
>>
>>341257054
>wanting voice acting in zelda
>wanting NoA hired voice actors

Unless its unintelliglble gibberish it's bound to be a complete and total disaster.
>>
>>341257054
Couldn't care less you mean. Could care less is implying you care at least a bit.
>>
>>341257054
>I could less about this game.

but you couldn't and made a thread about it
>>
OP confirmed for retarded.
>>
File: 1453601842127.jpg (260 KB, 800x645) Image search: [Google]
1453601842127.jpg
260 KB, 800x645
They made an official Hylian language during the development of wind waker so the chances of them tweaking it for Zelda U and using it for characters when they speak are pretty high. I honestly feel the immersion will be gone if english is used
>>
>>341257054
I sure as fuck hope it isn't. Final Fantasy went to shit when it introduced voice acting. I don't want Zelda to suffer the same fate.
>>
There is voice acting in the game

Except for Link.
>>
>>341257054
Fuck off you sad child.

After watching that rubbish Sony conference, why the fuck would you want another game with boring dialogue spoken to you ask you walk around cinematically? Just fuck off.
>>
>Wanting English voice acting.

Fuck off.

Also this Anon is right >>341259932
Gibberish or nothing.
>>
File: jay-cee.jpg (45 KB, 556x706) Image search: [Google]
jay-cee.jpg
45 KB, 556x706
>>341257054
Only if Link is voiced by Jay Anthony Franke
>>
>>341257054
Giving Link voice acting will have the same effect that Other M had on Samus
>>
fuck voice acting, all it does is ruin RPGs
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.