[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Microsoft are pulling put the console business after this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (518 KB, 1056x594) Image search: [Google]
image.png
518 KB, 1056x594
So Microsoft are pulling put the console business after this gen or what?
>>
You didn't see the scorpio?
>desperately trying to find graphics cards more powerful than it.
>>
>>341254589
Well after scorpio it seems they want to just use Windows 10 as a main platform

Theyve made it pointless for anyone to own an xbone over a ps4
>>
>>341254301
>Announces a new console that matches high end PC's
>"duuur is Microsoft pulling out or wat"?
>>
>>341254854
Intergrating (i'm not going look up how to spell that) xbox and windows 10 computers isn't dropping out or making their consoles irrelevant. We now have more players to play with.
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>341255391
D
E
L
E
T
E
>>
>>341254589

>Hey we have a theoretical system, it's super powerful!

Yeah I'll wait until it comes out to believe that bullshit.
>>
>>341254854
Normies don't fuck around with $2000+ PCs and we all know the highest market demographic is console gamers. It's really not that difficult to work it out.
>>
>this gen
Beyond Generations
Microsoft seems to be phasing out the concept of "console generations"

Instead of a completely new hardware configuration every time a new console comes out
The new hardware will be just a more powerful version of the previous iteration and will be released at shorter intervals, maybe every 2 years or so
Old machines are forward compatible
New machines are backward compatible

Similar to the smartphone release model
>>
>>341254854
Not really. I like the games they make and i dont enjoy playing on a PC. My PC is used for browsing, photo editing, work related shit. When i want to relax and play games i enjoy just booting up a console and chilling on the couch.
>>
>>341254854
>Theyve made it pointless for anyone to own an xbone over a ps4

>implying there's a reason to own a PS4 in the first place
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.