[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE QM9sbQ4fk What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82
File: dow 3 logo.jpg (17 KB, 594x334) Image search: [Google]
dow 3 logo.jpg
17 KB, 594x334
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEQM9sbQ4fk

What went wrong?
>>
>>341250894
I blame the base building shitters
>>
>>341250894
>What went wrong?

muh compstomp dow1 fags
>>
>>341250894
>pre-alpha
They thought the fans wouldn't be so autistic to spaz out about a very early build.
>>
File: blood ravens.png (209 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
blood ravens.png
209 KB, 1152x864
>10 seconds in
>BLUD WAYVENZ
I'm excited.

Also, whats wrong with it, OP?
>>
>>341250943
Whats wrong with base building?
>>341251005
I don't understand? Whats wrong with the trailer?
>>
>>341250894
The official trailer looks worse than that video with german commentary over it posted earlier yesterday, well done Relic. Actually looks good compared to the snoozefest that was "Setup Support and Flank II".
>>
>>341250894
>>341250943
>>341251005
>>341251021
>4 posters in this thread
Well, we know who I am, so one of you autists is samefagging.

Whats wrong OP? Can't handle base building?
>>
File: samefagg.jpg (46 KB, 717x430) Image search: [Google]
samefagg.jpg
46 KB, 717x430
>>341251569
>this post happens
>number of posters doesn't go up
>>
File: Retard.jpg (105 KB, 1313x402) Image search: [Google]
Retard.jpg
105 KB, 1313x402
>>341251701
There will never be a thread where you aren't retarded huh?
>>
I think that was a pretty bland planet/environment to showcase promo shots of and also the voice actor for gabriel is noticeably different.

also relic has been dead since DoW2
>>
Literally looks like they based everything off of DOTA, holy fuck I hate DOTA for ruining RTS games
>>
>>341250894
Honestly though, besides from the overly large flashes, what is wrong with this?

Besides chaos not being there of course.
>>
File: 1459008526803.png (199 KB, 346x316) Image search: [Google]
1459008526803.png
199 KB, 346x316
>>341252198
Are you retarded anon? What exactly is ASSFAGGOTS about controlling MULTIPLE squads with BASE BUILDING.

>>341252292
I've got my eye on you
>>
>focus on hero units
fuck that shit
also something about the visuals is off. i cant put my finger on it, but the game doesnt look good.
>>
>>341250894
>Chapter Master Angelos

RETRIBUTION SEQUEL CONFIRMED
>>
>>341252607
Well yeah, 3 does come after 2.
>>
>>341252292
>shitty VA for gabriel
>uninspired map
>terminators jumping 10 meters into the air
>no cover, no tactics, just 2 armies standing in place and shooting eachother
>also shitty graphics, animations and performance, though this could still be fixed
>>
File: dota 3.jpg (2 MB, 4000x2249) Image search: [Google]
dota 3.jpg
2 MB, 4000x2249
>we want clarity, the players should be able to know what is going on in the heat of battle
>you can't see a damn thing due to the special effects being fuckhuge
boring faction selection, and only the knight looks good... meh
>>
>pre-alpha

well, ill give them time to fix their shit mistake
>>
>>341252795
All of these things can be fixed with time anon.

We just have to not jump to conclusions like rabid idiots and wait for later gameplay videos to show what is coming. Perhaps they will give the terminators teleport packs later on.
>>
>>341252408
They've already confirmed that they took heavy inspiration from DOTA and it shows in the oversimplified and oversaturated artstyle alone. God knows what kind of bullshit gameplay mechanics they borrowed too
>>
>>341250894
Christ do the Blood Ravens had a geneseed defect that makes them change voice every now and then?

And I just want to see a full skirmish game to see how it actually fucking plays
>>
File: 1440582993779.png (171 KB, 600x582) Image search: [Google]
1440582993779.png
171 KB, 600x582
>>341252795
>being to blind to see return of morale
>not seeing the abilities by different squads being used
>not seeing the obvious circular cover the eldar were using
Is everybody just straight up braindead today?

>>341252865
It's the most readable DoW so far.

>>341253149
Yeah, things like base building and unit abilities and controlling armies ha ha fucking DOTA clones am i rite.
>>
>>341253149
>They've already confirmed that they took heavy inspiration from DOTA
>>
>>341251608
it's all about artstyle man, just look at it
the animations, models, and even voice acting
everything looks like cartoon
>>
File: 1447191620062.jpg (42 KB, 356x392) Image search: [Google]
1447191620062.jpg
42 KB, 356x392
>>341250894
>The knight is underpowered as fuck
I knew it lmao
>>
>>341250894
I think those RTS are trying to sell itself based on explosion effects only.
Geoff interviewed the director for Halo Wars 2 and all he kept saying about the gameplay they were showing was how the explosions look great, and the flaming effects, and how they wanted all to look nice.
It's like they are taking purchase from RTS fans for granted and are desperate for dudebros to give it a chance because it can be "Button-->Awersome" like other games.
>>
>>341253120
They won't change core gameplay elements such as how the armies engage each other. They already confirmed that there will be no cover other that the designated magic circles on the floor. That means most of the time we will just see two armies standing in wide open fields, just shooting until one side loses, which looks completely retarded and feels like a step back.
>>
>>341253785
Oh man if only we could have the deep tactical gameplay of:
Set up support weapon
Pin enemy
Flank with assault troopers
Win engagement

This is a return to form where army compositions and their active/passive abilities will lead to either losing or winning, not who can set up his heavy bolter first.
>>
>>341253543
>Pre-Alpha balancing
>>
>>341250894
- Graphics too cartoony. DoW1 + 2 were fine. Units loyal to the models and environment real enough. This looks like crap.
- No cover system, though it's alpha so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt it's in their to-do list.
- No Paul Dobson, and I'm again going to give them the benefit that this is a developer throwing his token
- Not enough units. This is tacti shit. Give me numbers. Give me a wank fest of a meat grinding battlefield. I want to see an organized horde of imperial guard dug in with artillery cannons that fire as timely as an atomic clock, trying to stop a never-ending orkish tide. This is a video game so might as well make use of the medium and stay true to the lore. Focus more on strategy, not tactics.
- Need to see more information on base building
- Supposedly no Supreme Commander/Total Annihilation mechanics. Fuck that. I want to queue 20 barracks and dig in before turtling hard with artillery, or start up a second front with a blitzkrieg opener spearheaded by a Baneblade and five columns of leman russ battle tanks.
- Heroes look far too dominant, Warcraft 3 style. Heroes should be noticeable, and perhaps even battle changing, but they should not be the main focus.
- Underage samefaggot jumpstarting his campaign for another shitty RTT
>>
>>341253149

Dota is the opposite of simplified
>>
>>341254747
read it again moron, he is talking about the way it looks
>>
>>341253785
It could be improved by having cover, but not in the way that DoW2 did it. It wasn't right how it worked, but I can't think of a better way to get it done.

If you have any suggestions on how to fix it, I'll sadly lower my hopes for you.
>>
What's so bad about the trailer?

We got numbers and building back, it's DoW1 again baby!
>>
For pre-alpha the game looks fine. Cartoony aesthetic is jarring though.

I want to see tanks and WAAAAUUUGGH next.
>>
the good news is that it's not MOBAfied like some people were speculating, you seem to have control over all your units

standing out in the open looks kinda weird having playing so much DoW2 but I guess it's pretty much what DoW1 was like

overall it seems kinda meh, they should have probably worked on it some more before showing gameplay
>>
Why does it look so bad...

>Animations are horribly clunky as if moving at 10-15FPS
>almost no texture fidelity, extreme flat surfaces
>everything is shiny again

How could you justify lower quality than Dawn of war 2
>>
Looks good
>>
>>341256756
Because early footage, silly anon.
>>
>>341256858
The game is going for a diablo/dota2 look which is fucking horrible, and there's no excuse for releasing a trailer that doesnt even have a stable FPS rate, it screams under-prepared.

Give me Company of heroes: 40k I dont want a Dawn of War to become StarCraft
>>
>>341254594
In regards to heroes, I think DOW 2 did it the best. Not one man armies but can really influence the tide of battle with the right use.
>>
>>341257272
Have some faith in relic

They can't balance for shit but their warhammer streak is excellent so far
>>
>Company of Heroes almost perfectly encapsulates the nature of the tabletop
>Game number 3 and they're moving even close to Skirmish based moba shit because holy fuck Valve is making so much money

why
>>
>>341254594
>- No cover system, though it's alpha so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt it's in their to-do list.
Nope, this is the final cover system.
>- Not enough units. This is tacti shit. Give me numbers. Give me a wank fest of a meat grinding battlefield. I want to see an organized horde of imperial guard dug in with artillery cannons that fire as timely as an atomic clock, trying to stop a never-ending orkish tide. This is a video game so might as well make use of the medium and stay true to the lore. Focus more on strategy, not tactics.
They've already implied that the focus is on micro and it seems that strategy will have nothing to do with it.
>- Supposedly no Supreme Commander/Total Annihilation mechanics. Fuck that. I want to queue 20 barracks and dig in before turtling hard with artillery, or start up a second front with a blitzkrieg opener spearheaded by a Baneblade and five columns of leman russ battle tanks.
Too bad, have a MOBA.
>- Heroes look far too dominant, Warcraft 3 style. Heroes should be noticeable, and perhaps even battle changing, but they should not be the main focus.
See above.

You're far too hopeful, anon.
>>
>>341256858
Early DoW2 looks better than this
>>
>>341254913
>we got numbers back
What? We saw DoW2 multiplayer sized """armies""". The map also looked cramped as fuck.

Also
>new cover system is the same as in dow1 but looks silly as fuck since instead of craters they use 3 walls
>hero units blatantly overpowered, in dow1 they were strong but a couple of squads could outdamage them
>"basebuilding" is just the same as DoW for the most part, although I don't mind

Also all you "b-but its just a pre-alpha, you can't make assumptions" can fuck off. If they show footage it is represantive of what direction the game will be going.

Overall disappointing.
>>
File: 1455880137881.png (788 KB, 1462x877) Image search: [Google]
1455880137881.png
788 KB, 1462x877
Looks shitty, but then again it's pre alpha.
Do we know yet if it's going to be like DoW 1 or 2?
Please be 2.
>>
>>341257884
Its an abomination that is a mix of those two for good and bad.

GUESS WE'LL JUST HAVE TO KEEP ON WAITING FOR A DECENT RTS LIKE SUPREME COMMANDER
>>
>>341258081
>Its an abomination that is a mix of those two for good and bad.
Source? I can't imagine how that would work well.
Unless they mean DoW1 with actually good and fun combat.
>>
>>341257518
Did you watch the video? I mean I know you didn't so here's your reply.
>>
>>341258229
>source
Uhh how about the fucking gameplay that was show??
>>
>>341253504
Apparently detailed models are too confusing for the average player.
>>
File: There_must_be_more_to_life[1].png (1 MB, 746x718) Image search: [Google]
There_must_be_more_to_life[1].png
1 MB, 746x718
>>341258308
It's pre alpha with some dudes just standing there and shooting eachother. That can't be it.
>>
>>341254294
Lol bolters are weak as fuck without proper support you fucking retarded puss. Just flank with any sort of melee and they are shredded.
>>
>>341258229
>amount of units on screen about the same as DoW2
>so called basebuilding is basically just popping upgrades on top of a platform, so no builders and free reign on where you want to build
>cover system from DoW1 but it looks a bit silly
>even more focus on hero units than in DoW2 because lmao MOBAs are popular
>>
>>341257760
That's nice anon. I'm going to wait for later footage to come out. If it continues to look like shit, and they don't tone down the stupid visual effects then I'll wait for it to be cheap/pirate it.
>>
>>341250894

everything
>>
>>341250894
Looks like a fucking ASSFAGGOTS game.
I really just wanted a more expansive (and possibly a bit less symmetrical) DoWII.
After playing II for probably a hundred hours I can't go back to DoW. The issue isn't basebuilding, it's the units and the cover system. DoW doesn't reward the player very well for making good use of cover, because "cover" is just a big crater in the ground instead of objects on the battlefield.

Also, no nids. Only three races at launch was confirmed already, I think. Orks, Eldar, Spess Mahreens. That's fucking it.
>>
>>341257880
It will be a representative of the game direction when we have a second piece of footage. So far we have 1 prerendered cutscene and 1 gameplay viedo. Those are two unconnected points, and don't have a direction until they connect to another point of the same type.
>>
>>341258263
Enjoy your rock bottom standards anon and prepare for disappointment

The video had framerate drops with about as many units on screen as Dawn of war II
>>
>>341258572
>i-its j-just a p-pre-alpha
Then comes
>i-its just an alpha
>i-its just a beta
>i-it only just released they'll patch it
>i-i don't want to be alone

Come the fuck on. "alpha" or not the core gameplay will not see any sort of meaningful improvements from what we saw.
>>
>>341252408
>basebuilding is pointless because you could replace buildings with upgrades trees in the HQ tabs with units spawning around it, and 99% of battles would play out completely the same
>some claim they removed outposts and turrets, so it's even more fucking pointless than 1
>you got 3 heroes that are important because they are so important it seems that it will be always better to retreat with them and heal them, than risk death
>non hero units seem to have little customization and adaptability, it's confirmed that they don't really do much and can only do damage in high numbers
It seems that 3 is only about precisely controlling your heroes in their slow and careful advance against the enemy base, while you position the non hero units around them and then leave them be, firing at everything from a static position.
It plays exactly like a MOBA, except that you control 3 heroes instead of one, and you have to manually move the non-hero units but they essentially play the same as the weak NPCs in MOBAs.
>>
>>341250894
Dawn of War was never that great to begin with, but the first games had a fresh consept and we liked the franchise
>>
>>341250894
I was hoping the scale would be a wee bit larger.

It just looks like DoW2 with little titans.
>>
They literally want the MOBA and hard of hearing/seeing crowd. Take a look at the Eurogamer interview article. Relic wants MOBA elements, and are pushing mechanics so that that the audio/visual is easy to interpret.

Heroes will handle like MOBA characters, along with animations and sound.

Apparently people have trouble defining which units are which so they're going for an 'easy to read' style that also complements the figurines.
>>
you can't even build the whole unit rooster in a game, you can make all the troops but you have to select which 3 elite units you want to be able to build before the game
>>
>>341259193
I used to be optimistic as fuck but this looks worse than the Dawn of War II pre-alpha which was extremely close in terms of gameplay to the final product.

It's interesting that they'er throwing out such a huge fuck you to the tabletop and fans of the lore to cash in on the apparent interest in cartoon graphics that Diablo 3, Dota2 and Starcraft seem to succeed with
>>
File: 1339081653919.jpg (90 KB, 670x720) Image search: [Google]
1339081653919.jpg
90 KB, 670x720
>>341250894
Fuck this shit.
>>
>>341250894
>What went wrong?
Your shit taste. I'll bet you prefer DaW 2 over DaW 1 you fucking pleb.
>>
>>341250894

While from the trailer you can't see TOO much gameplay, it doesn't look super promising.

The art style is wrong as fuck, the maps looks flat and boring in the same way a map with place-hold textures would. The units are too bright, as if all their equipment is straight off the press.

I don't care if it's prealpha, there is no way they're not going to get the graphics on point for trailers and you're delusional if you think they'll change it enough to make a difference
>>
>>341259494
Mobas were built out of rts anyway you stupid nigger of course they share mechanics
>>
i dont see the problem here

crappy quality video
obviously staged footage from a map editor

how can you even make a proper judgement?
>>
>>341259962
Here's your (you). Try not to spend it all at once champ.
>>
File: 1393299055609.gif (428 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
1393299055609.gif
428 KB, 500x322
>>341259962
Heroes aren't common in RTS. It's a WC3 feature.
>>
>>341260068
It's not gook clickshit, so they don't like it. Remember - every RTS has to be like Starcarft 2, or it's bad.
>>
>15 FPS with about as many units on screen as Dawn of war II
>Shiny eldar again
>shiny everything
>completely flat boring terrain with voids all around, how fucking exciting
>barely any frames of animation, awkward and clunky movement even for Space Marines
>Coloured blobs for projectiles
>identical circular cover system for everyone
>buildings are all flat pads, one even uses the mining tank used by the Death Korps of Kreig as the model for a drop-pod for no reason.
>Jumping terminators

This looks like moba shit for babies, RTS isnt interesting when its basic. I was hype for Dawn of war II and enjoyed it despite being Skirmish based which isn't the direction 40k should be taking. Company of Heroes exists and it's a fantastic RTS model, perfect level of complexity to make matches interesting and fits the mechanics of the 40k tabletop

40k slapped onto a half asked RTS model copied off a moba isnt good game design. Who is this game for, it certainly doesn't look like 40k fans
>>
>>341260068
Thats exactly the problem, its a tailored gameplay video, supposed to show off the game in all its glory and it looks like complete dogshit.
>>
File: 1396217489307.jpg (92 KB, 450x495) Image search: [Google]
1396217489307.jpg
92 KB, 450x495
>>341250894
>Can't get the scale of units right for the sake of "gameplay" as if there wasn't a way around it
>Framerate drops in official footage.... just why?
>H O R R I B L E art direction with over saturated colors because RTS players are apparently babies and need NEON PURPLE to see which units are the bad guys
>Very underwhelming animations with no weight to them

Wew lad, just... wew
>>
>>341250894
>What went wrong?

Pandering to autistic DoW1fags who don't dive a fuck about gameplay and only want muh ebig battles and muh base building.
>>
>>341260209
They've always been a thing in DoW but this is ridiculous.
I usually just rushed for Grey Knights+Chaplain combo as SM because of how fucking tanky it was but as Chaos I usually just toseed my Lord in with a squad of cultists because my real focus was on spamming defilers and Beserkers.
Once I got a beserzerker squad at capacity I would put my Lord in it, assuming he was still alive. If he wasn't it wasn't a big deal because they would survive without him.
>>
>>341260891
That's right. Now kindly fuck off while we get the game we've been asking for since the giant bore that was DoW2.
>>
File: 1433038755404.jpg (80 KB, 910x682) Image search: [Google]
1433038755404.jpg
80 KB, 910x682
>>341250894
So what the fuck is this game going to be? It just looks like a linear tug o war, is that really what the gameplay is gonna boil down to?
>>
>>341260891
this, pretty much
>>
>>341260804
You literally dont know anything about the gameplay

you saw a few fast cuts of a shitty 360p youtube vid thats it
you didn't even see the orks
>>
>>341259896
>DaW
Dawn a War

Nice reply you illiterate, this looks like a visually worse version of DoWII with more micro focus and MOBA elements which the dev has already confirmed were inspiration, it's objectively shit if you had even the slightest interest in the source material.
>>
>>341259896
But dow3 looks much more like dow2 than 1. You're not making any sense anon
>>
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-06-13-dawn-of-war-3s-new-art-style-explained
>>
>>341260209
DOTA is a WC3 mod
there were no mobas before wc3
>>
>>341261219
>it's objectively shit
Spoken like a true DoW2 pleb. Stick to Starcraft 2, I don't need you shitting up my DoW.

>>341261221
>But dow3 looks much more like dow2
You need to go back to DoW1-3 and understand why your statement is false
>>
>>341261160
>Video is called gameplay footage

a developer puts out 3 videos all supposedly demonstrating gameplay, yes im going to make comments on gameplay based on those videos.

Im watching in 1080,60FPS, you cant blame youtube compression for making the game look like a mess
>>
In case anyone is out of the loop
>DoW1 releases and is widely popular, combining 40k lore and good RTS gameplay
>DoW2 releases and is praised for its campaign, but hated for its skirmish mode and its departure from RTS gameplay
>DoW3 announces its going back to DoW1 roots, DoW2 fags are upset

Everyone can stop talking about DoW1/DoW2 now, and talk about what you hope/expect from DoW3. I must say there was a distinct lack of unit variety which was disappointing.
>>
File: bitch ass skellyngton.gif (240 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
bitch ass skellyngton.gif
240 KB, 400x200
>>341261396
>there were no mobas before wc3
you clearly don't know what your talking about
>>
File: 1448382233443.jpg (141 KB, 543x405) Image search: [Google]
1448382233443.jpg
141 KB, 543x405
>>341261241
>So, what's developer Relic going for with Dawn War 3? Game director Philippe Boulle told Eurogamer the new art style is all about making the game more responsive - and yes, that's an approach in part inspired by MOBAs.

Fuck it, end it all.
>>
>>341260603
Are you fucking retarded? Alright shill, I'll explain what people want so you can take it to your boss or whatever.
Warhammer 40k has the potential for massive scale epic conflicts. People want a Supreme Commander, the best strategy game ever, but with a 40k skin.
That's why people are angry. The trailer showed just more DoW2 tier small scale tactics and it is painfully obvious you can't wield thousands of troops on multiple fronts.

Nobody wants this to be Starcraft because SC already exists.
>>
>>341261507
>So illiterate cant even tell when someone he's replying to has the same opinion

You must have trouble day to day, have you considered finishing highschool
>>
>Fucking Gabriel Angelos doing a front flip in fucking terminator armor
>Cartoony moba graphics style
>Shit framerate
>Rubish clunky animations
>Awful voice acting
>Boring shit gameplay, no cover system
>Shit base building, if I remember correctly there will be no defensive buildings, no turrets, no walls nothing

As a huge 40k fan, I really wanted this to be good. For years I've been googling dawn of war 3 hoping to hear something. But this is just shit, I am disappointed.
>>
File: 1463873894022.png (595 KB, 1365x1600) Image search: [Google]
1463873894022.png
595 KB, 1365x1600
>>341261241
FUCK
GOD DAMMIT
>>
File: 1436755083098.jpg (44 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
1436755083098.jpg
44 KB, 398x500
>>341261095
Best of it is that the game looks more like a shite version of DoW2 only with DoW1's garbage cover system and a really simple base-building system. The scale is still smaller than DoW1.

Enjoy, faggot.
>>
>>341258572
Retard, the game is going to look like this with some altered lighting, didn't you see how shitty it ran? That means every work done on the engine will be optimization to make it run on standard PCs, they aren't going to make it more detailed.
>>
>>341261241
>"And then it's also about putting ourselves in that science fantasy space. We're dealing with large armies and over-the-top units, so it's not about every scratchy detail on an individual Space Marine's shinguard. It's about seeing that squad of Space Marines that stands out, and I understand where they are, I can see them moving, I can see what weapon they're firing because it's really crisp and clear, and they are in the colours I chose for them, and it stands out. That's what that art style is about."
This faggot has no idea about game design or art design.

Someone please sacrifice him to the Chaos gods.
>>
>>341261546
AoS was not a moba
>>
File: 1465241005825.gif (2 MB, 252x189) Image search: [Google]
1465241005825.gif
2 MB, 252x189
>>341251005
>multiplayer only garbage

Off yourself my good man.
>>
>>341250894
this is actually pretty fine.

Flashy but fine.
>>
File: FUCKING NORMIES.gif (59 KB, 94x109) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING NORMIES.gif
59 KB, 94x109
JESUS FUCK I JUST WANT COMPANY OF HEROES 40K WITH BASE BUILDING

WHY IS THIS TOO MUCH TO ASK?
>>
Read the thread, just some reminders for you cucks

DoW2 early footage wasn't pre-alpha, stop comparing it

this is pre-alpha, it'll look shit and run shit, stop complaining about these things.

We honestly saw NO gameplay, this shit was a fucking campaign mission that was stripped of everything but some animations and shootings

Shit gameplay reveal, oh well.
>>
>>341261095
I never asked for more DoW2 small scale shit with "basebuilding" that is just static upgrades with visuals and Heroes that overpower dozens of units at once.

DoW3 is in no way even remotely like DoW1 as far as what has been shown goes.
>>
>>341261586
they have never even come close to supreme commander scale before in their games nor have they hinted it would be on such a large scale
>>
File: 1434592958605.jpg (92 KB, 1060x404) Image search: [Google]
1434592958605.jpg
92 KB, 1060x404
>>341261241
Here is two more pieces of diarrhea for you boys.

>So, Dawn of War 3's brighter, more cartoony art style had me a little worried at first. But I get the trade-off: by switching the game's look, Relic is able to create a gameplay feel that's more modern, that's more in-line with the expectations of the millions who play MOBAs every day. It's a design decision.

>"That's not to say we're not paying attention to the MOBA space, and the lessons that come from that. We play MOBAs. We love them. Things like The Last Stand mode from Dawn of War 2 lived in that MOBA space even before the big players.

Literally chasing ASSFAGGOTS since they are now the ''norm''.
>>
>>341250894
Why does it look like a MOBA?
>>
>>341261775
This, the scale is smaller, it looks like shit, it's a total disappointment and they already have been talking of elite units which you can use to customize you army and only these units can level up (to 10), they are also interchargable between sp and mp, this is also DLC fodder similar to CoH2 commanders.

Want an avatar as your elite choice? pay out 4,99€
>>
it looks good although the graphics could be better and the performance is awful

dow2fags can eat a dick
>>
Someone post the chick with blue hair, relic is a SJW company now, it's not the same that made CoH1,DoW1 and homeworld.
>>
>>341261586
>I'll explain what people want so you can take it to your boss or whatever.
Except lot of people wanted what DoW 1 had, not DoW: Company of Heroes Edition. Stop speaking on behalf of every DoW fan you fucking retard. Many people (including myself) are happy with this direction because it's closer to what made the original fun.

You can continue to base your entire opinion of a game that's not even released yet on 2 minutes of alpha footage, but you may understand why I think you're a mouth breather for doing so.
>>
>>341261538
Let me fix that for you
>DoW3 is announced to be more like DoW1 and everyone is excited
>then the footage we see shows its an aborted child of both games with the worst parts of both and now everyone is upset except the few who desperately try to ignore the footage and just claim "I-ITS JUST LIKE DOW1 WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!!1!"
>>
>>341261095
Enjoy your shit game you fucking faggot.

It's going to die quicker than dawn of war 2 did lmfao
>>
>>341262216
>chick has blue hair

>MUH SJW BOOGEYMAN

I'll have you know one of the best devs out there rn is a girl with pink hair and piercings everywhere (cities skyline's devs)
>>
File: Fels.jpg (281 KB, 1600x1064) Image search: [Google]
Fels.jpg
281 KB, 1600x1064
>One of the very few PC exclusives that isn't kickstarter or early access crap

>it's still shit

I'm done, bros
>>
>this 1 vs 2 faggotry
You people are official worse than Soulsfags

Fucking all of you kill yourselves
>>
>>341262267
DoW1 had cutting edge graphics for the time a fitting scale for warhammer, synch-kills that looked amazing (bloodthirser - fc sync or ava-bloodthirster one, the dreds and many others), this game hasn't show a single of them, the graphics look like trash for a game from 2016 and the scale looks smaller than DoW1 judging by marines unit counts in squads.
>>
>>341262553
Please leave your consolewar falseflagging shit-stirring in console threads
>>
>>341262216
>le ebin ess jay doubleewe may may
jesus fuck if someone dying their hair is going to put you off a company how the fuck have you made it this long?

oh yeah that's right its because you never go outside
>>
>>341262439
>boogeyman
>coh1,dow1,dow1, homeworld 1&2 were amazing
>fast foward to today, coh2 is garbage, dow3 is shaping up to be trash
>>
File: 1463539898557.jpg (4 MB, 5858x4361) Image search: [Google]
1463539898557.jpg
4 MB, 5858x4361
>>341250894
Nothing, it's perfect representation of tabletop source.
>>
>>341262814
>coh2 is garbage
sure buddy. post your playercard.
>>
>>341262902
inactive since october, but unlike you who are proably some team games shitter I got to top 50 with all factions minus brits.
>>
>>341262814
>coh2 is garbage
Congrats on ensuring your post gets trashed.
>>
>>341262902

gb2 coh2.org
>>
>>341253149
How is that possible
DoW3 looks like a Diablo 3 clone artstyle-wise through and through
>>
File: coh2 metacritic.png (54 KB, 631x872) Image search: [Google]
coh2 metacritic.png
54 KB, 631x872
>>341262814
russian detected
>>
>>341261396
Aeon of Strife nigger, look it up.
>>
File: kk.gif (2 MB, 320x228) Image search: [Google]
kk.gif
2 MB, 320x228
>>341262689
I never once mentioned consoles, what the fuck are you smoking?

I'm just stating the sad fact that nowadays a lot of devs rely on kickstarter or early access and for the most part it doesn't end well. It's rare to see a game developed without cancerous crowdfunding/pre-ordering schemes and it's sad to see that even that doesn't result in a solid experience.
>>
>>341263043
make me.
>>341262990
>I went to top 50
>but it was last october
*tips
>>
>>341263129
D3 and dota artstyle are the same. It's cartoony.
>>
>>341263279
No they aren't. LoL is cartoony, Dota isn't.
>>
>>341262054
I played TLS because it was less stressful than multiplayer, mostly because I'm trash at RTS and I know it, but still enjoy the genre.
>>341261538
>DoW3 announces its going back to DoW1 roots, DoW2 fags are upset
Except that's not happening you fucking mong. Your regular units matter less now than they ever have. DoW3 is looking to be like DoW2 early game, but stretched over the entire length of a match-heroes are the best units, nothing can stand up to them. While you could get to walkers and elite units that would fuck up or zone out most heroes (barring things like Techmarine and Lord General, who aren't really melee fighters) and then force your enemy to either invest resources in their hero or buy units to counter what you're doing, you don't have that option. Heroes are the only important units in the game now, so who cares?

Also, i'm legitimately upset that I can't do dank Ravener outflanks anymore.
>>
File: rub yer meat.gif (1 MB, 323x254) Image search: [Google]
rub yer meat.gif
1 MB, 323x254
I love how the russians got assmad at the coh2 campaign.
>>
>watch the trailer
>looks good as fuck
>its a RTS

fuck
>>
>>341262886
I still don't know why the art in the new Tau book is so shit. What the fuck happened, GW?
>>
File: 1451738011485.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1451738011485.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>>341250894
>units advancing forward along a linear path
>DOTA esque art style
>angelos sounds retarded
>implying it won't be some shitty moba anyway

Oh well.
>>
File: golden fedora.jpg (26 KB, 340x399) Image search: [Google]
golden fedora.jpg
26 KB, 340x399
>>341263354
>dota is a mature game for mature gamers like myself
>>
>>341263205
>co-op
>no concept of heroes
>no levelling up
>no items
AoS was more like a defense map, except you had to kill the AI base at the end
>>
>>341263373
early game units were still key for factions that had small model sizes like the spess mahreens and elfdar
>>
>>341263648
>things I never said
>>
File: 682map01.jpg (2 MB, 2400x1350) Image search: [Google]
682map01.jpg
2 MB, 2400x1350
>>341263354
Yeah it is. The colours are less brights and vibrant but it's still cartoony. You'd have to be blind to not see it.
>>
>>341263253
Good god you really are from there, aren't you? Jesus Christ what a fucking cesspool of fucking retards that forum is.
>>
>>341263729
How is this cartoony?
Is Half-Life cartoony too?
>>
>>341263373
>talking about DoW3 like you know everything about it
You can keep posting, but only your knob jockey friends are gonna find it agreeable.
>>
>>341263729
don't be silly, that's not cartoony,
that's animey
anime as we all know is much more mature
>>
>female space marines
I'll pass on DoW3.
>>
>>341262886
Those Space Marines are way off in size. Tau average at a size of 4 feet, making them smaller than the average human. Space Marines at their shortest is like 6 feet
>>
>>341264076
I know right?
Fucking SJWs ruining everything
>>
>>341263696
This is shaping to be different, it's confirmed in the german gameplay videos that only heroes and elite units level up the "normal" unit don't and from how they get trashed in the trailer (which of course shouldn't be a basis to judge balance) still it makes them look like they will be cannon fodder for the "real" units.
>>
>>341264076
Probably an Inquisitor, you neckbeard.
>>
>>341264172
gonna need source on that, literally everything I can think of has depicted fire cast as being like five and a half feet.
>>
>>341262054
DoW3 confirmed for shit boys, everybody go home, our hopes of a non Starcraft RTS are shattered
>>
>>341264076
>knight titan pilot
>why isn't it a male.
>>341264219
I want to see how that pans out to be honest. Like you said gameplay trailers are not indicative of gameplay balance.
>>
Why couldn't they just expand DOWII with some base camp shit and call it a day? Why is Gabe flipping around in fucking terminator armor and a hammer?

>>341264374
>>341264076

The woman is in the Knight.
>>
File: Path_of_Exile_Gallery_Image.jpg (230 KB, 896x504) Image search: [Google]
Path_of_Exile_Gallery_Image.jpg
230 KB, 896x504
>>341263851
What is wrong with your eyes? Have you played nothing but cartoony games your entire life?

Here's an example of a top down game with non cartoony graphics. Look at the details on the rocks, look at the lightning. Come on man it's not that hard to tell the difference.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 286x176) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 286x176
My hype is kill.

At least Total Warhammer was good. I'd kill for CA to take a swing at 40k

Also does anyone have the "You Deserve Exterminatus" edit it this image?
>>
>>341263567
holy shit that's not actual art from a book is it?
surely that's fan art.

i can answer your question, though: it's because artists don't learn actual painting skill anymore; they just take shortcuts and photobash shit together.
>>
File: cinemaction.jpg (41 KB, 347x345) Image search: [Google]
cinemaction.jpg
41 KB, 347x345
>>341264669
>Why is Gabe flipping around in fucking terminator armor and a hammer?
>>
>>341260891
Posts aren't shares, anon. Just because you're responsible for 51% of the posts doesn't mean you own the thread. Kindly fuck off
>>
>>341265000
>surely that's fan art.
GW copyright in the bottom right hand corner.
>>
>>341264669
>Why is Gabe flipping around in fucking terminator armor and a hammer?
>>
wew this trailer looks like total shit, and that's putting aside the whole dow 1 vs dow 2 discussion

dow 2 >>>> dow 1
git gud you shitters
>>
>>341262886
>>341265284
Come on now, GWS hires all sorts to do their art and there has never been a consistent style
>>
>>341265397
but muh basebuilding.
>>
File: Dawn of war 2 AI.jpg (728 KB, 650x4798) Image search: [Google]
Dawn of war 2 AI.jpg
728 KB, 650x4798
>>341265397
>>
>>341265574
>playing against the AI

not my fault you're too much of a shitter pussy to play against actual people
>>
File: 1461616253854.png (2 MB, 1000x1302) Image search: [Google]
1461616253854.png
2 MB, 1000x1302
>>341263567
>What the fuck happened, GW?
Nothing
>>
>>341265574
inb4
>P-PLAY ONLINE

Dammit, nevermind >>341265675, the DoW2 shitters are really attentive tonight
>>
>>341264691
no dota isn't cartoony
its got stylizsatrion but its definately not cartoony
lol is cartoony.
>>
>>341250894
Why is it so damn hard to just take Company of Heroes 1 gameplay and update the graphics/make the units from warhammer? DoW II came close to this but had too small maps, no base building and for whatever reason units did not get into cover/follow orders as crisply as CoH.
>>
>>341265675
>IF YOU DONT PLAY MY WAY YOU'RE A SHITTER
Post your top 10 games, guaranteed one of them is casual as fuck.
>>
>>341265752
>he plays against the AI

/v/ is literally more casual than cod kiddies.
>>
>>341265574
>playing RTS games against the AI

comp stompers should be gassed
>>
>>341265574
>the game is bad because I can't compstomp.
shiggy.
>>
>>341265974
>>341266016
Please respond to >>341265964
>>
>>341252865
I think the dota shop triggers me the most.
>>
>>341265964
My top 10 games are irrelevant to the fact that playing an RTS for the AI is the same as playing an FPS for the AI, a complete waste of time and only for people too shit for online
>>
File: 1.jpg (35 KB, 379x281) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
35 KB, 379x281
>So dow1 was a major hit and 2 sucked monkey balls. did you learn your lesson yet that you need to make a Supreme Commander 40,000: Broken Alliances?
>Actually, we were going to take most of our inspiration from MOBAS
>>
>all this salt from DoW2 fags
My. Fucking. Sides.

DoW1 won. Get over it.
>>
>>341266115
why?
People play different games for different experiences.
>>
>>341266115
I wasn't even implying I was some hardcore tourney going pro, but RTS games are absolute dog shite against the AI unless you're new to the genre or something.

It's like playing quake against fucking bots.
>>
>>341250894
Why is a woman telling Gabriel Angelos what to do and why is his voice different?
>>
>>341266297
>My top 10 games are irrelevant
No its not, its entirely the point in fact. Post your top 10 games.

>>341266334
So I can prove you're a casual shitter, as you call others casual shitters.

>>341266364
You didnt post your top 10, stop being a pussy and post them.
>>
>>341266305
maybe because DoW2 came out right as RTS games were overshadowed by LoL?

>>341266307
yeah buddy. It 'won'
>>
File: d1.png (426 KB, 735x801) Image search: [Google]
d1.png
426 KB, 735x801
>>341266115
>>341265964
kill yourself, I also play SCII, which obviously isn't on steam.
>>
>>341266446
there is no proof of this. Playing a competitive RTS games against the AI and dissing the game based off it is retarded as hell.
>>
>>341266485
>Warband, DS1/2, R2,CoH2
All casual as shit. Thanks for proving my point.

>>
>>341265574
>DoW1fags outing themselves as compstompers

Typical.
>>
>>341266485
>3618 hrs
Well that's why I wouldn't want to play online.
Autistic fucking spergs with 5000000 apm ruining the genre for everyone else.
>>
>>341251608
base building fucking sucks in DoW 1, i get that people liked the 30k scale but DoW2 is much more like the tabletop and i found the multiplayer to much more engaging with micromanagement being very important.
>>
>>341266645
Are you 14?
>>
>>341266485
you better be modding rome 2 there pal.
>>
>>341265675
>>341266016
Online is unplayable in DoW2 since there are no dedicated servers so you play hosted game that are laggy shit and everytime there's even the slightlest lag in DoW the game freezes for everyone.

I played 3 games online when the game came out and I felt scammed by the devs and never tried ever again.

I guess I was spoiled by warcraft 3 back in the days but when I play online I expect my game to not freeze every 5 seconds because of a poorfag russian cunt
>>
>>341266408
>Why is a woman telling Gabriel Angelos what to do
a lot of anons seem to think the woman is the knight pilot, possible, she could just be any old support staff like a astropath or a techpriest too.

>why is his voice different?
because 40k doesn't need consistency or good voice acting
>>
>>341266645
Yeah, by your arbitrary definition right?

go back to compstomping retard
>>
>>341266741
>because 40k doesn't need consistency or good voice acting
Heresy
>>
>>341266645
>hating on warband
This is the kind of person we share a board with.
>>
>>341266645
>base total war games are hardcore
>coh1 was hardcore but coh2 is for casuals despite it having a comp scene and CoH1 being famous for blitzkrieg mod
shiggy
>>
>>341266732
of course, but warhammer total war took its place for now.
>>
>>341266607
>there is no proof of this.
Proof of what? That you're a casual? There is plenty, the fact you refuse to disprove it is proof enough.

You might be too underage to realize this but the entire RTS genre only got popular because of offline and LAN playing. Not competitive PvP.

>>341266717
No, but thanks again for proving you're a casual and have no right to call anyone else one.

>>341266758
There is nothing arbitrary about it, those game are all casual as hell. You like him argue that people cant talk about DoW2 if they play against AI and yet your the majority of the games you play are casual. You have nothing valid to say.
>>
File: 1450141921791.jpg (136 KB, 900x507) Image search: [Google]
1450141921791.jpg
136 KB, 900x507
What's wrong with Warhammer kids, you shitting endless oh on DoW and DoW 2 because "not like muh tabletop", now they gave you a game with the same art-style, shit they even remade 3d models for you and now they looks exactly as brilliant miniatures, so again why you hate them so much?
>>
>>341265574
DoW2 AI pissed me off so much in team games when your buddy would disconnect. it was so bad and unfinished, if the player had built vehicles then the AI would try to cap points with them and shit like that.

that said if you were playing DoW2 for the compstomp then you're just missing out on the best part of the game.

>>341266738
what kinda selective memory do you got man, you don't remember players lagging like crazy and getting that "waiting for players" every 3 minutes cause purple or whoever still had a dial-up connection.
>>
>>341266909
I am waiting for big mods for that to come out. Right now I am mixing and matching, which sucks.
>>
>>341266957
I am not him, just asking, are you 14? you seem very unintelligent and/or non-knowledgeable
>>
>>341260891
Except DOWII had the MOBA-like heroes as well as an entire gamemode derived from it, which is essentially what DoW3 is going for as a game. Nice try retard.
>>
>>341266706
except when you start playing online you'll never be matched against someone with 3618 hours or even remotely close

>>341266738
Maybe you should actually try playing online or getting better internet, dow2 is perfectly playable online and it is still played online to this day

dedicated servers are also completely irrelevant in an rts
>>
>>341266990
Because all the smart people who like 40k/warhammer dont post on /v/

The only people left here are shitposters who are so insecure they cant enjoy a game unless they discredit another.
>>
>>341266887
Warband is trash though. It's shallow, unfinished, bugged etc. It's a meme game that only got popular because of its simplistic sandbox elements and mods.

You can turn it into a fun experience but you can't seriously state that the game itself is good. It's seriously lacking in every domain possible.
>>
>>341266957
>Proof of what? That you're a casual? There is plenty, the fact you refuse to disprove it is proof enough.
Which is why SC1 was televised live right? to see people having singleplayer fun.

>>341267118
>moba like heroes
>wargear is now a moba thing
kys
>>
File: DOW2.jpg (271 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
DOW2.jpg
271 KB, 1024x576
>>341250894
Dow 2 looked better 7 fucking years ago.
>>
>>341267091
You can try to move the goalposts all you want, you proved my point perfectly.

But go on, makes another post claiming im underage rather than admitting you're a casual. Ill even stop replying so you can pretend you've won.
>>
>>341267285
you moved the goalposts in the first place when you brought up the 'muh top 10 games'

speaking of, why don't you post yours buddy? ;)
>>
>>341267285
Haha, you're so silly, go outside silly man.
>>
>>341267027
Just give it time they will come, there's already a few decent mods that change models like the bretonnia/vampire counts one.
>>
File: 1453497531260.gif (616 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1453497531260.gif
616 KB, 500x375
>>341261930
¬Singleplayer != Singleplayer∧Multiplayer
>inb4 what is logic
>>
>>341267209
>what the minority do is what the majority does
Yeah, I didnt think you were very intelligent.
>>
GUYS STOP ARGUING

Now someone tell me, how good are the campaign's gameplay-wise? Use SC2 as reference
>>
>>341266738
never had any real problem with lag in dow2 online.
>>
>>341267285
>compstomper calling anyone casual

we've come full circle now, fucking assfaggots players have more credibility than you.
>>
>>341250894
Is this a mobile game?
>>
>>341267447
>Use SC2 as reference
Both DoW1 and DoW2 are infinitely better
>>
>>341267408
you can only do so much with the ingame assets. I just want my long riflemen to have a scope.
>>
File: steam.png (327 KB, 713x779) Image search: [Google]
steam.png
327 KB, 713x779
>>341266446
This isn't about being casual or not, it's about the fact that RTS games are simply not fun against the AI if you played the genre for more than 10 fucking hours.

I don't know what this will prove but here you go, these are just my top played games on steam.
>>
>>341267447
retribution's campaign is super easy, even on the hardest setting, but it's kind of fun still.
>>
File: 1460929571646.png (2 MB, 1000x967) Image search: [Google]
1460929571646.png
2 MB, 1000x967
>>341265273
You're a complete retard. My only other post in the thread is >>341261775
>>
>>341267118
>moba like heros
no they just had wargear and abilities you know like in the tabletop.
>>
>>341250894
>its DoW2
>with a shitty paint job
>and tacked in base building rather than actual improved basebuilding
Esport bait, dead on arrival.

So glad we have TWW now.
>>
>>341267630
>chivalry
>team fortress 2
>NS >>>2

*pukes*
>>
>>341266994
>you don't remember players lagging like crazy and getting that "waiting for players" every 3 minutes cause purple or whoever still had a dial-up connection.

No I don't. And I suspect that would only happen in case of really heavy lag or more likely a disconnection.

>dedicated servers are also completely irrelevant in an rts

Okay so you have absolutely no idea what dedicated servers are
>>
>>341251403
That's a fucking blood angel
>>
>>341267447
gameplay wise SC2 has a lot more cheevos and stuff.
Story wise DoW2 blows it out of the park
>>
>>341266738
>Online is unplayable in DoW2 since there are no dedicated servers

That was changed, they made "battlservers" (amazon servers that relic rents for coh2 and now coh1/dow2 aswell) they broke a lot of the lobby functions but now if a player lags he will be the only feeling it, not broke laggy games unless your connection is shit.

This was patched in about 2 years ago.
>>
>>341267745
Wearing Blood Raven iconography on his pauldron. Riiiiight.
>>
>>341267771
thats actually pretty neat. Lelic is a tiny studio.
>>
>see this thread
>the amount of stupid makes me feel bad
>go to /vg/ and /tg/
>people actually discussing the game normally and raising good points for and against it
>none of this irrelevant petty DoW1 vs DoW2 crap
You're all fucking cancer.
>>
>>341267771
>This was patched in about 2 years ago.

Jesus fucking christ they really took their time. I'm glad to hear they fixed it though. I might try to play online again then.

Thanks for the info
>>
>>341266706
>muh autistic tryhards

Jesus Christ, does the fact that some guy is better than you in a game trigger you this much?
>>
>>341261538
There's not much to hope for. They clearly want MOBA elements, which will be on par or more developed than DoWII. The artstyle is fairly hideous. CoH2 had some really retarded meta and DLC in it, so I'm sure Relic will shoehorn that in.

I'm quite certain that across both camps of DoW 1 or 2, neither wants enhanced MOBA gameplay especially when it makes heroes look cartoony/corny and regulates most other units as 'creeps'. Nor do either want the stylistic flair to design of characters, landscape, effects etc. This game doesn't really aim to please either side, but sit in a shitty middle ats distanced between poles due to the art.
>>
File: Untitled.png (307 KB, 940x842) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
307 KB, 940x842
we posting top steam games?

DOW:SS would be up there but I don't have it on steam desu

>tfw killing floor 2 is ruined
>tfw I hate POE and only played cause my friend begged me

oh well
>>
>>341267118
Dow2 had 3 heroes per faction with great gimmicks that fit their theme and their upgrades came thanks to you holding the map with your troops who all had cool upgrades too

They all had the same ultimate abilities but a kommando could infiltrate a unit or the techmarine could repair all the vehicles on the map

This has nothing related to dota

You picked kommando to sneak around and be an annoying asshole or tankhunter
you picked the warboss to support your boyz or you picked the mek to be more shooty and teleport everywhere like a dick
>>
>>341266831
let me rephrase that
40k doesn't HAVE consistency or good voice acting.
and its perfect because of it
>>
>>341264691
>look at the details
Just because you play dota on lowest at 800x600 doesn't mean it doesn't have detailed graphics.
>>
>>341267731
Meant to link>>341267141
for the dedicated server line.

And you should also check:>>341267771
not my fault if you're a new dow2 player and never experienced the awful online the game had for years
>>
File: Skulk_NS2.png (500 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Skulk_NS2.png
500 KB, 800x450
>>341267723
Hey man, Natural Selection 2 was the most fun I ever had in multiplayer fps in a while. Shame it runs like complete shite and its rather deadish player wise.
>>
>>341268369
I posted a high res, zoomed in screenshot of dota2 two post above in the conversation you dimwit
>>
>>341263039
Not him but the first game was far better than the second.
>>
>>341268284
Except all the Voice Acting in DoW2 was good.
>>
>>341268067
>game is about combined warfare in ww2
>"hurr durr, the meta is retarded"
>>
>>341266990
I want to fuck those infinity miniatures
>>
>>341264691
>thats not cartoony
ok budy
>>
>>341267905
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.