[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions about demo? I personally loved how during video tape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: RE7-Biohazard-Ann.jpg (60 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
RE7-Biohazard-Ann.jpg
60 KB, 600x338
Opinions about demo?
I personally loved how during video tape part you still played
Series really needed something like this
>>
>>341247254
>I personally loved how during video tape part you still played

Disappointed I couldn't follow the guy who disappeared.
>>
>>341247615
>Disappointed I couldn't follow the guy who disappeared.
me too was a bit cheap putting an invsible wall there.
also in the present when the crazy guy walks past I chased him with my axe but he dissapears.

I'm still at a loss what yu do with the axe, I chopped everything, or what to do with the finger.
It might be just bait and we cant get out of the house
>>
>>341248104
On futaba gooks posted screenshots with some guy(maybe PC) running to the car
So I guess there really 2 endings
>>
yeah that was a nice touch
>>
I think it's a good teaser of what's to come. Going by the trailer I think it's safe to say it's still Resident Evil. Yeah, there's ghosts in the VHS footage part, but you can see what looks to be a zombie rising in the dark in the trailer at the part that's upside down. Also, there's a scene with a car running and a lot of time is passing with the driver still at the wheel as indicated by the moss growing on the hood as the scene goes dark. Also, a lot of imagery of seemingly virus related mutations. I'm pretty hyped after playing the demo and I think it's what the series needed. It's gonna be cool to see how this ties into older RE games.
>>
>>341247254
looked dumb.

>Get out they are going to kill you
>Does not look for an exit.
>looks at obviously old food
>Random guy walks by door
>does not follow guy
>Guy ignores you despite phone call warning
>play loud ass video despite phone warning

It was not immersive at all. It was just grabbing all the horror cliches it could and crammed them into the demo. so far looks like horror pandering shit to me..
>>
>>341248824
yep and you forgot.
>got giant roaches on his hand.
>>
>>341248309
>So I guess there really 2 endings
might be bait but I think there is a way out of the house.
the ending where the zobie gets the camera guys looks like a different kitchen in the house too, I think there is a different area.
I have played it 4 times now and no matter what I do I ether answer the phone and get knocked the fuck out of open the back door and get knocked the fuck out.
I have a feeling there is some sort of time paradox happening, where you need to do some things in the present, then past, then watch the video again and visa versa.
I have messed around with it but I am out of patience
>>
Few Questions for those who played the demo.

Is it in first person?

Are there weapons?

Does it feel like classic RE?
>>
>>341248824
>Guy ignores you despite phone call warning
>play loud ass video despite phone warning
Wait, what phone warning? I didn't get any before playing tape
>Does not look for an exit.
Door is locked, so obviously you just search for another exit(lol why not use window?)
>Random guy walks by door
Well, you need to follow him until the door to get knocked and get ending
>>341249338
>Is it in first person?
yes
>Does it feel like classic RE?
No, but kinda interesting
>Are there weapons?
One guy mentioned axe, but I personally didn't explored house much
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.