[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it that good? I haven't watched a single conference this year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled-1.png (65 KB, 585x327) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
65 KB, 585x327
Was it that good? I haven't watched a single conference this year
>>
No it wasnt
>>
>>341246953
It wasn't bad, there weren't any outright cringe/awful moments, not even during Ubisoft, just some SPOHTS from EA.

Nothing stellar either, Kojima's new game, no gameplay, God of War now is TLoU, and that's about it.

PC won this by default.
>>
>>341247051
That ubisoft dance number followed directly by aisha tyler talking about the orlando shooting was pretty cringeworthy
>>
Worst E3 by far.
>>
>>341246953
Lil Geoff is saying this each year. We need to get Joel McHale back to shut his whiny jew face.
>>
At least the two games I was excited about, Deus Ex and Dishonored 2, were shown to be promising. No major changes to the solid formulas, which is good.

Everything else however was disappointing. Few new announced games were interesting but what was shown was either just a trailer or the tutorial level. Need to wait at least one more year till next E3 to see actual gameplay. Maybe then CDPR has developed 2077 far enough to show some gameplay.
>>
>>341247213
Agreed
>>
File: 08-1058.jpg (14 KB, 375x241) Image search: [Google]
08-1058.jpg
14 KB, 375x241
I heard Berserk geimu confirmed, how HYPE are we?
>>
Frankly, prior to the Sony conference, it has been pretty awful.
>>
>>341246953
Only good thing they showed was Mountain Blade 2, new Kojima thing was kind of interesting but it told us nothing
>>
Hold on, did the Geoff streaming end officially? No streaming today?
>>
>>341248519
None at all because it's musoushit
>>
>>341248519
It's a musou, the monopoly of weeb vidya. Same boring shit with a new skin to sell to a different group of fanboys.
>>
Nintendo will now will by default unless they do something really shitty with Zelda U
>>
>>341248519
As hype as we are for the upcoming animu: not at all
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.