[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Picture this At Nintendo conference, Reggie announce a mainline
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Picture this.png (6 KB, 219x231) Image search: [Google]
Picture this.png
6 KB, 219x231
Picture this

At Nintendo conference,
Reggie announce a mainline Pokemon game on WiiU with online/coach co-op.
Promising all the previous regions as DLCs

Would this save this weakass E3?
>>
>Wii U

pfffft.
>>
It's literally never going to happen because GF is retarded and even if it would happen it would be shit because, again, GF is retarded.
>>
>>341244930
>WiiU
>new games

Lmao
>>
You have to be 18 to post here.
>>
I don't really get the appeal of a console Pokemon game, especially the "MMO" that everyone wants.

Gale of Darkness was cool, so I would be happy for more of that, but it wasn't much special.

Also like >>341245095 said, GameFreak are shit and would rather do low-poly handheld and mobile games. They wouldn't be able to handle a console game.

Oh, and also also, it's pretty obvious Nintendo is done with Wii U. The NX is where all the development is happening, so there's no way in hell it would happen on Wii U.
>>
>>341244930
>Nintendo conference
>He dosent know
>>
>>341244930

every fucking year you moron ask for a pokemon console game despite the fact that

1) they would never do it because it sells more on the more popular console
2) the 3DS is powerful enough to do the 3D pokemon you guys want
3) pokemon is a shit game that's only played by kids and the most retarded nintendo fans

i fucking hate all of you
>>
>>341244930
Is there a WiiU emulator like Dolphin for the Wii?
Because there's no fucking way I'm buying a WiiU.
>>
File: 1393253608792.png (19 KB, 160x192) Image search: [Google]
1393253608792.png
19 KB, 160x192
>MMO
>communication required
>letting countless 8 year olds come in contact with the mentally ill furry audience

Pretty sure Nintendo isnt to keen on kids meeting up with their adult "online freinds"
>>
The only thing Nintendo is going to show is a teaser for Zelda UX and an Iwata puppet spouting "PREASE UNDERUSTANDUUUUUUU"

The sad thing is, both things are enough for the Nintendo fans. A second thank you card will be sent.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.