[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"plunder and glory" What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
>"plunder and glory"

What did he mean by this?
>>
Do not question the man with a cane and beard
>>
>>341243749
considering he flaunts the AIDS ribbon, nothing good or decent i would imagine.
>>
>>341243749

He looks very enthusiastic, happy and passionate about his own game, so I am slightly optimistic. Also real female armor god of war.
>>
>>341243749
This fucking guy. I love and hate him at the same time.
>>
File: 1434406877859.png (259 KB, 897x902) Image search: [Google]
1434406877859.png
259 KB, 897x902
>>
>>341246787
Thank you Cane Man
>>
>>341246787
>Implying that shit was good swordplay
Fuck you caneman
>>
what a weird autist

if passion does this to people, im glad I dont care about video games any more
>>
>>341246787 Thank you cane man with the golden voice
>>
>>341246320
Anon did you miss literally every presentation or what?
Every single person that went up on any of the stages wore that ribbon or something to the same effect, due to the Orlando thing last week.
>>
>>341246787
Thank you cane man
>>
We know Canebro is no weeb so he's not /samurai/
But is he /viking/ or /knight/?
He looks and sounds like a /viking/ but I wouldnt be surprised if he has a finely crafted suit of /knight/ armour and swords back home.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.