[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DC BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1465902357753.jpg (203 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465902357753.jpg
203 KB, 1920x1080
>DC BTFO
>>
Spidersomniac, can't wait.
>>
>>341243647
I am actually excited for this.
>>
The bright white spider logo just looks wrong, but I'm not a comicfag.
>>
Anyone else thinking this has some potential to be a solid, fun game? Nothing to re-invent the wheel, but just one of those fun-as-fuck superhero sandboxes.
>>
>>341244795
Looks good so far but holy hell please fix that logo on the suit. Its attrocious
>>
Feels good to be excited about a supehero game, can't wait.
>>
>>341244795
It looks wrong because white is specifically a color that Stan Lee didn't want to add to Spiderman's costume.

>"He's already blue and red. How much more american can he get?"

I remember him saying this in the DVD special features of the first Spiderman movie.
>>
>>341246452
his eyes though
>>
>>341243647
posting here because the other thread devolved into comic book shit posting about which girl is best

How to into the GOAT spiderman game

>spiderman 2 webswinging
more than just shit attaching to buildings was the physics behind it, you couldnt be going at max speed within a second (fuckin asm1&2) and then turn a 180 and continue without losing any momentum. Free world spiderman is useless if you have moon swinging and no proper physics.
Also, some detail in a city goes a long way. I get that we swing past buildings at a million miles an hour but when you occasionally do stop and see nothing but cubes all around you its shit

>spiderman 1&2 on ps1 cast characters and story
chatting with johnny storm then chasing venom into sewers where you meet lizard people, fuckin great

>web of shadows combat and swinging acrobatics
https://youtu.be/fM8qjTnLBc0?t=22
Spiderman is nimble, acrobatic and fast. He can also pick up a fuckin car and dodge bullets. Dont have him fighting goons hand to hand like some batman shit in the asm games, was shit and embarassing. Also this game had spiderman go seamlessly between fighting people on the ground to walls to mid air fights, that kind of seamless movement between combat styles is goat

>ultimate spiderman cast and fun
this game was fun as fuck, from its races to the venom segments. Was also nice to get a breather from spiderman in the form of venom. If you cant do that in this game then maybe some peter segments to break it up

>ASM
No arkham combat. No shitty steal rooms stolen straight outta arkham. Have more than one ONE side mission for a car jacking, holy shit using the same car same guy same voice same everything was embarssing. Give the option to move the camera back a bit, you get a cool feeling of movement when its that close but its sucks dick for all else. No hidden moonswinging where you tout proper webs before release and get https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8kzB8EFBi8
>>
>>341243647
Is this the bamham killer?
>>
>>341244795
I like the white detailing on his arms but not on the chest.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.