[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just finished 999. and I have a shitton of questions. Who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (146 KB, 256x230) Image search: [Google]
file.png
146 KB, 256x230
I just finished 999. and I have a shitton of questions.

Who kills you in the Knife and Submarine routes?
How is the historical discrepancy explained exactly?
Why is there a fucking submarine in the middle of the desert?
Why and how was fucking Alice in the desert facility and how did she escape said facility?
How did Santa and Akane get the money to restart the Nonary Game all over again?
How did Akane and Santa transport all of these Japanese people to America while they were unconscious?
Where the fuck did Akane go in the present incinerator?

I loved how literally every single little thing is foreshadowed somehow, too.
>>
>>341242841
I'll be foreshadowing this ween king into you wet sloppy cock chamber you filthy fagot
>>
>>341242841

Play VLR for the Alice question.
>>
>>341242841
I have other questions too
Where the fuck were akane and santa during and after the incinerator event ?
Who the fuck was Akane during the game if she was supposed to be dead and the whole thing is you trying to save her in the past or I don't know what
I really liked the meta shit involving all the endings but the true ending is a shitfest blowing my mind
Can someone explain please
>>
>>341242841

For the submarine question, it's basically just Sigma is Zero in Virtue's last Reward.
>>
>>341243156
Why the fuck do you do this.

Don't read this, OP.

I'll answer your questions later.
>>
>>341242841
>Who kills you in the Knife and Submarine routes?
Ace
>How is the historical discrepancy explained exactly?
Uchi already explained this in Q&A. Look it up on 999 website.
>Why is there a fucking submarine in the middle of the desert?
To mimic the actual ship
>Why and how was fucking Alice in the desert facility and how did she escape said facility?
That's not Alice you were referring to.
>How did Santa and Akane get the money to restart the Nonary Game all over again?
Santa invested in stocks. He mentioned it door 4. By utilizing Akane's bullshit power, he can easily get shekels by investing in the most profitable company.
>How did Akane and Santa transport all of these Japanese people to America while they were unconscious?
Didn't you see they gas them? And also, with tons of shekels, that can easily be arranged.
>Where the fuck did Akane go in the present incinerator?
"She simply walked away" - Kotaro Uchikoshi
>>
>>341242841
>Ace
>Akane never really dies. The bad ends are all possible futures that Akane sees, but the actual True End is the only route that really happens.
Remnant from the first Nonary Game
VLR
They foresaw that Hongou's company would get big, so they invested a lot.
Money
She snuck out.

>>341243153
They drove off
Again, she was never dead.
>>
File: 1437388574260.jpg (34 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
1437388574260.jpg
34 KB, 500x363
>>341243557
>>341243458
Then why are we saving young akane if old akane is already alive with us during the game ?
I'm dense I know
>>
>>341242841
1. Ace, in the submarine ending he was merely pretending.
2. Very strong morphogenetic field? I dunno.
3. I'd guess it's supposed to be an exact replica of the Gigantic including the submarine
4. I think this is explained in Virtue's last reward, but I haven't played it yet
5. Santa bought a large amount of stocks from Cradle and Ace found a root to make Soporil in Alice's coffin
6. I dunno
7. I don't really know, but Ace and Santa also left the chamber somehow, and Santa put Ace in to the cars trunk.
>>
>>341243750
Akane saw you saving her in the future, so you have to do it.

It's kinda bootstrap paradox-ish
>>
>>341243750
She's a ghost or something
>>
>>341243750
Completing the loop.
>>
>>341243750

preserving the timeline. she disappears/weakens in every route except for the true route.
>>
>>341243959
>>341243995
>>341244007
This kind of makes sense somehow, I get it now.
Now I just need to hack my 3DS and play VLR.
Special thanks to the faggot spoiling the game earlier. I will wait a little before so I can forget it
>>
>>341244202
The only thing worth remembering is that there's a lot of pseudoscience, not necessarily things that work like that in real life.

And yeah, have fun with VLR when you get around to it.
>>
Another thing
What the fuck was the point of Lotus ?
I remember she talked about having children participating in the first nonary game but that's fucking all
>>
>>341244852
Akane picked her so door 8 can be solved.
>>
>>341244852
She wasn't as important as the other characters, she was there more for herself rather than for the resolution of the nonary game.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.