[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA People will defend this, buy this for console
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Skyrim-Special-Edition-2.jpg (27 KB, 720x367) Image search: [Google]
Skyrim-Special-Edition-2.jpg
27 KB, 720x367
HAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA

People will defend this, buy this for console and claim it's actually a good investment and a great advancement in the past 5years since its original release!

HAHAHAHAHAHA what a time to be alive!
>>
id expect nothing less from stupid, disgusting peasants
>>
>>341240261
BUT GUYS, IT HAS THE INFINITE POWER OF THE CELL... I MEAN MODS!
>>
Is it going to be a separate game on steam or is it replacing the existing version?
>>
>>341240261
Is that pc on the left end there?
>>
>>341240261

Who's defending it?
>>
Got the legendary edition for 5 bucks, getting this one for free. Game fucking sucks, even with 200 gigs worth of mods, but whatever.
>>
>>341240549
People who owns the original skyrim + all dlc on steam gets the new one.
>>
>>341240549
It's replacing the existing version.

Except for the fact Console players will be able to mod a now 5year old 6/10 game (that is over-rated alot) it offers literally nothing else.

Like OP said how can people defend this shit?
>>
File: 1465899727468.jpg (36 KB, 720x367) Image search: [Google]
1465899727468.jpg
36 KB, 720x367
>>341240551
yes anon...
>>
>>341240551
You get it for for free if you already own it on Steam.
>>
>>341240261
wtf why are they really desprate for cash?
>>
>>341240825
i would guess they are working on elder scrolls 6 and need the cash to finish it so it can come out in the next couple years
>>
>>341240825
Its easy money for them.
>>
File: 1465405477812.png (92 KB, 500x225) Image search: [Google]
1465405477812.png
92 KB, 500x225
What the fuck even is this? A texture update plus all the 3 year old dlc? Is this honestly just a zero effort can grab to get into the market of people who haven't already rode the hype train for the past five years?
>>
>>341240261
I never bought the original one so I might just buy this one.
...assuming I ever get started on TES, that is.
>>
>>341240261
You know with this ''free upgrade when you got the whole game'' thing. it sort of reminds me of the Windows 10 upgrade. Kind of weird why they would want to give people a free remastered copy. The studios spend some good time 'upgrading' it, which means it had cost them money aswell.

Long story short, I think they're making more potential DLC in the future, and considering the userbase of Skyrim, that ain't so weird.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.