[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>E3 2016 >No Dragon's Dogma 2 Please kill me already.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: DD2.jpg (167 KB, 900x577) Image search: [Google]
DD2.jpg
167 KB, 900x577
>E3 2016
>No Dragon's Dogma 2
Please kill me already.
>>
The sea is closer than I imagine
>>
I know that feel, OP.
>tfw Japan only online shitty Dragon's Dogma instead
Fuck that shit.
>>
Praise DDO
Fuck you if you want to play a new game just play DDO already
>>
>>341240190
DDO is shit fuck off
>>
Even in numbers, a weakling is a weakling still
>>
>All that content that never made it into DD
>DD ended up being a scale model of what they originally planned
>Pawn system is incredible but the game has no real long term content to sustain it
>World/designs/combat would be amazing in a properly done MMO setting
>Instead they push out a quick cheaply done MMO that doesn't even utilize the pawn system properly

It's amazing how much fun I had in the game considering how small it is. If we never get another game in the series it would be a tragedy.
>>
Cut Content's Dogma 2? No thanks, I'd rather have them put back the shit that was supposed to be in DD1.
>>
>>341240190
>MMO
>Good
>>
>>341240190
>Can sleep with pawns
>Can go on full dating sim mode with pawns
>8 skill slots
>fix the rage mechanics
>new type of enemy that requires special strategy to take down

Why are you not playing DDO 2.0 when it comes out the end of this month?
>>
>Wolfs hunt in packs!
>>
File: Screenshot (27).png (1 MB, 981x771) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (27).png
1 MB, 981x771
>>341240629
>Can sleep with pawns
>Can go on full dating sim mode with pawns
is this real?
>>
there's aught of use here
>>
>>341239253

I feel you Anon.
>>
no Deep Down either wtf
>>
>>341241132
Sleeping with pawns is true as well as bathing with them
Dunno about dating sim thing though. All they confirmed is some sort of affinity mechanic that gives you some bonus
>>
>>341240629
>going through the bs of setting up a vpn and shit to sneak into capcom's japan only servers
>get banned anyways because someone saw you speak english
yeah that sounds like a load of fun bruh
>>
>>341241046
>Wolfs
>>
>>341239253
It will be a nintendo exclusive
>>
File: 2.0.webm (3 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
2.0.webm
3 MB, 852x480
>>341244547
>going through the bs of setting up a vpn and shit to sneak into capcom's japan only servers
Installing one program sure is hard

>get banned anyways because someone saw you speak english
Played since open beta and nothing happened. Bunch of japs even came to english world to tell them to shut the fuck up because they won't stop shouting and still nothing happened
>>
>>341239253
Is DD:DA remaster at least coming to PS4?
>>
>>341247409
I'm also wondering this, haven't seen the sony conference yet
>>
>>341247409
>>341247812
>Not just getting the superior PC version
It runs on a toaster.
>>
>>341247912
My latptop makes games look like ps3 games, I prefer console because I have friends
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.