[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is this the new Overwatch killer? >128 tick servers >balanced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: lawbreakers_characters.jpg (75 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
lawbreakers_characters.jpg
75 KB, 1000x563
So is this the new Overwatch killer?

>128 tick servers
>balanced
>high skill ceiling
>good hit boxes
>movement
>free-to-play
>none weeb artstyle
>>
>overwatch catered to anime fans
Kek
>>
>>341238698
>Overwatch killer
As someone else said, "If a game is called the something-killer, chances are that your best bet to have a nice experience is to play to that something in the first place"
>>
>>341238698
That pic makes it look lime shit.
>>
>>341238698
>Free to play

Dropped. Have fun with Ivan and Eduardo.
>>
got hyped after the guy said the game has bunnyhopping

the gameplay looks like absolute shit though
>>
File: legioh.jpg (33 KB, 521x478) Image search: [Google]
legioh.jpg
33 KB, 521x478
>>341238698
Looked terrible desu.
>>
File: ss (2016-06-14 at 11.14.50).png (52 KB, 648x466) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-06-14 at 11.14.50).png
52 KB, 648x466
Looks pretty fun.
>>
>Game is called law breakers
>Gameplay peak and trailer focusses around a black man talking like a ghetto nigger from the hood

:^)
>>
>>341238698

No, it's free to play which automatically kills it.
>>
>>341238698
enjoy your ruskies and heuheus :^)
>>
>>341238698
I had no idea Cliffy actually posted on /v/
>>
>Group of friends all want to play it together
>We all register
>I'm the only one that doesn't get a key

:)))))))))))))))))))))
>>
>>341238698
nope it's trash
also it's not free to play unless they changed their mind again
>>
>>341238698
>blizz makes a game that is a semi-novel "more accessible" copy of another game that is somewhat popular
>it is very successful
>every studio tries to make the game that will "kill" it
>genre suddenly floods with tons of the same game that are usually relatively unique but never unique enough to steal its popularity
>endless "x will kill y" threads
>Blizz ends up killing the genre because no one else can compete and they all give up

GEE

WHEN HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED BEFORE?

Certainly, this didn't happen with WoW or Starcraft. It surely won't happen with Overwatch.
>>
>>341240883
I'm Luis, do you want to have fun with me?
>>
>>341238698
I was mildly interested until they said F2P.

I've fallen for that a few too many times to fall for it again.
>>
>>341239252

What did that even mean?
>>
>>341242634
By the way he suddenly halted mid sentence before saying it, I think he was trying to call Overwatch casual but didn't want to go all out on the attack.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.