[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that the dust has settled and we can all be a little more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Praystation1[1].jpg (11 KB, 238x203) Image search: [Google]
Praystation1[1].jpg
11 KB, 238x203
So now that the dust has settled and we can all be a little more objective, can we all agree that PC won? All Xbox exclusives also available to us now, the widest range of games and VR, and easily the best graphics.

While Sony did have the most jam packed show, all "gameplay" that they showed was way more graphically intense than anything the PS4 could reasonably get close to. It was closer to Witcher 3 on ultra.

I mean shit, they had Hairworks running on Horizon: Zero Dawn. That alone makes most top of the line GPUs slow to a crawl. So there's no way it's making it into the real game.

One thing I noticed which was sad for all platforms is that there seem to be huge rise in Third Person Action/Cover Shooter. Hopefully there won't be too many of them since they tend to get boring fast.
>>
Just because we don't get reasons to buy a PS4 or a XBOX 1 doesn't mean we win. It's not like we had a bunch of new interesting titles announced. Nothing changed this E3 one way or another.
>>
Yes, having your own new games and absorbing another platform of games gives them the right of victory.

I'm just happy Sony has a ridiculous amount of games coming in .
>>
>>341238751
If you watched the shows and genuinely couldn't find at least 1 or 2 titles you were interested in then you're probably burnt out on gaming.

I'm personally hyped for 5-6 games that were shown.
>>
the only XB1 game i want t play is MCC / Halo 2
>>
>>341238498

>Sony.
>Packed to the brim with games.
>PC.
>Hairworks.
>"We won boys! Who /1070/ here?!"
>>
>>341238862
Maybe I'm easily pleased, biut mostly everything shown made me want to get it. Name me a game shown and I'll tell you if I like.
>>
>>341238498
What's up with you and graphics?
>>
>>341238851
Sony are really great at showing games they don't release. I mean fuck, they showed TLG back in 2013, and it's only just now coming out at the end of the console's life cycle.

Also, where the fuck is Kingdom Hearts?
>>
>>341239036
PC Will probably be getting the vast majority of the games shown by Sony at E3. I mean shit, they couldn't even keep Tekken an exclusive any longer.
>>
>>341239221
you wont get much.
>>
>>341239340
How many exclusives has ps4 actually had since it's release? Bloodborne, Uncharted, Order 1886. Am I missing anything?
>>
>>341238862
All the games I'm excited for I was already excited for before this E3.
Dishonored 2, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Titanfall 2, Cuphead, Inside, that's about it.
No new announcements.
>>
>>341239423
TLOU, God of War all the weeb games.
>>
File: 13.jpg (191 KB, 642x780) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
191 KB, 642x780
No, a hundred minus points for killing any hopes of the Xbox competing ever again. This isn't the solution, just get a bunch of exclusives like the 360 had tales of vesperia, vanquish and lost odyssey.

Makes me wonder why they bothered making a consolein the first place.
>>
>Hey guys Sony had the best conference, PCs was average again
>B-but can we literally objectively agree PC won?

Mustards, not even once
>>
>>341239553
All the games you mentioned are PS3 exclusives.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.