[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we're all in agreement that PC Gaming won E3 then?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Gaming-PC.jpg (283 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Gaming-PC.jpg
283 KB, 1200x800
So we're all in agreement that PC Gaming won E3 then?

Shitposting aside, every single game is coming to it and Sony's "Exclusives" were garbage.
>>
No one won E3, it was just varying levels of disappointment.
>>
>AMD only showed poorfag cards without any specs or benchmarks.
That show was a disaster.
>>
In sheet volume definitely, it will suck having to wait for exclusivity contracts to end for the PC version release and I'm still waiting the ps4 weeb games to be shown off at tgs but overall I'm very happy that having a decent PC and a ps4 means I will literally have more games than free time
>>
I obviously have no reason to buy a XBOX 1 anymore because I already own Win 10

PS4 showed a few interesting exclusive games that might be cool: Horizon, Detroit (Yes, I continue to fall for the David Cage meme) and then there's Death Stranding, which is really fucking weird because it's being published by Sony yet Sony said a few months ago that it will come out for PC later so who the fuck knows with that game, either ways, it's not coming out anytime soon since they haven't even had a year to start development on it.

Buying a PS4 right now continues to be a really stupid idea since their only exclusive worth a shit is Bloodborne. Waiting for the Neo PS4 at the very least is just an obvious move.

Does that mean "PC Gaming won E3"? Not really. It's not like there were any new particularly interesting games announced for PC. This E3 didn't change shit.
>>
>>341237376
So it was exactly like last year's "PC Gaming" show then.

/v/ will never learn.
>>
did anything happen in that pc conference thing? i kinda forgot about it.

was it still in that talk show format like last year?
>>
>>341238568
Yeah,
It was okay.
Some cool games, some Dude Sex gameplay, kinda booring sometimes and some BUY OUR PRODUCTS
Warren Spector ended it with a cool speech about how consoles changed PC game development and how he thinks PCs are about to have a new golden age.

I personally like the talk show format. It's more interesting than having stupid shit or pushing developers on a stage to recite a script.
>>
>>341240359
>PCs are about to have a new golden age.
what does that even mean?

hardware of course keeps improving but games are still consoleports.
developers still use consoles as their target platforms.
>>
Did most of the games get confirmed as "Windows 10" exclusives?

Will that mean you can't play them on anything older?
>>
>>341240848
Basically anything a console does a PC does better and has more potential
Also because all the new ways to communicate with fans allow developers to get feedback as they are developing things.
>>
When it comes to actually getting shit soon, yeah.

Sony has some cool stuff. The shitty part is that everything that actually looks interesting didn't even get a release date; meaning it's 1.5-2 years wait for everything that isn't The Last Guardian.
>>
File: 456765432345678.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
456765432345678.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
PC had two conferences full of games

I can't complain, the more games the merrier, but Sony conference was like a 5 star all you can eat dinner at a high class restaurant that takes punches in your gut as payment for each plate
>>
>>341241006
Yes, Windows 10 is not a traditional PC operating system and games for it or at least the ones Microsoft is pushing as also on Xbox will use the extremely poorly named 'universal' binary format which makes them completely dependent on DX12.

This is not a good thing, this is Microsoft bringing all the bad things about consoles to the PC.
>>
>>341241458
>I can't complain, the more games the merrier, but Sony conference was like a 5 star all you can eat dinner at a high class restaurant that takes punches in your gut as payment for each plate

>God Of War turned into a walking sim
>Boring Zombie game
>Kojima game coming in 2020
>VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR
>Crash Bandicoot Remastered timed exclusive

PC won E3. Sorry, but playstation is a dead brand now. RIP
>>
>>341242403
I'm a PCfat though
>>
>>341242403
The Kojima game is also for PC right?
>>
>>341242403
KEK
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.