[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Theres still no confirmation who the fuck owns him now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Check em.jpg (29 KB, 306x339) Image search: [Google]
Check em.jpg
29 KB, 306x339
From Ign and others saying still activision owns the rights to some hopeful sony has aquired him back via making a "deal from the devil" and on their website theres no confirmation that Crash is activisions

infact theres no confirmation from either party to lay it out exactly wtf is happening.
Who now owns Crash Bandicoot?
Whos developing the Remasters?
And what exactly are the Remasters?

Is this a monkey paw wish /v/ should we embrace the horrors to come or embrace the hope and dreams that have brought us here?
>>
VV is developing the remasters
They're most likely actually 'Remakes"

I don't think Acti owns him anymore
>>
hey at least its not the shitass design with that fucking tattoo and junk
>>
Sony only has the rights to the first 3 games

Activision owns him
>>
>>341236485
I used to allways think this but the naughty dog art book had activisions name over crash bandicoot

though uncharted 4 doesnt

its so confusing

also>>341236425
who are VV should i be worried?

>>341236426
I dont mind the figure itself desu this really... really could have looked much worst
>>
>>341236139
at first I was pretty mad when he said remasters, but now I feel like it's probably the best way to revive crash

it's better to let kids today eperience the games that made crash good than another crash of the titans

also. considering how popular skylanders is with the kids, it doesn't feel like putting crash in their games isn't a cheap cash-in like spyro was
it seems to be the other way around, a way to draw attention to crash
and he doesn't look bad either, kinda like those early drawings they made of him
>>
>>341236139
If you listened to the e3 announce Sony msn clearly said it was a result of working with 'our partners at Activision' they still hold the rights but would have cut a deal with Sony
>>
>>341237534
>who are VV should i be worried?
Vicarious Visions

They did the GBA games, and those were pretty good, actually.
>>
>hey it's crash!
>...hd edition for ps4
>oh and skylanders
i dont know anymore
>>
>>341237534
Vicarious Visions

They've developed Crash Games in the past. I trust them
>>
Skylanders Crash is available on all platforms so I would still say Activision.
>>
>>341240419
oh thank god, it's just the GBA games
yeah, those were pretty good, so this could turn out ok
>>
Crash 1, improve the saving, add the cut levels as a bonus
Crash 2 keep the same bar graphic improvements
Crash 3, add more normal levels, maybe a new time period
>>
>>341240719
They also did CNK which was very enjoyable

Their cutscenes are fantastic
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.