[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game looks compelling, but I abhor the fact that they used
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1799.jpg (170 KB, 1799x1080) Image search: [Google]
1799.jpg
170 KB, 1799x1080
This game looks compelling, but I abhor the fact that they used Reedus.

Using well known real life actors in video games is the worst meme ever.

It adds N O T H I N G to the game. It's just for normies so they can go "omg i know this guy :DDD".

This shit is immersion breaking as fuck.
>>
You do know Kojima is just a hack that actually wants to make movies based on various movies from the 80s?
>>
>>341235894
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKSZWme3Bpc
>>
>>341237406
haha fucking bangs man. these facebook haters just mad
>>
>>341235894
>this game
>nothing resembling gameplay was shown
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>341235894
They used him because he's handsome and that fact alone will make people buy the game.
>>
>>341237843
He meant that it was a teaser.
>>
>>341237974
Isn't he like 50 year old
>>
>It adds N O T H I N G to the game
It doesn't take anything away either, unless you're the normie going "omg i know this guy :DDD".
>>
>>341235894
Maybe Kojima used him because he has a recognizable ass?
>>
Using real actors (good actors) adds credibility to the story a game is telling.

"Oh, so and so is in this? The story must be legit then and not some manchild fantasy."
>>
File: Screenshot_20160614-055136.png (870 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160614-055136.png
870 KB, 1440x2560
fucking really?
>>
>>341238224
Yeah, remember the last time Kojima tried using big hollywood actors in his game? It didn't end well.
>>
>>341235894
none of the sjws said shit about this character.
despite the character embracing a tar baby and being completely naked.
>>
>>341238172
You think that stops girls/homos from wanting to bang him? He literally got bitten by a fangirl once.
>>
>>341238383
You mean when Konami started fucking with everything because Pachinko?
>>
>>341238350
Kojima shills are always like this. Do you not remember the literal hundreds and hundreds of threads before MGS V came out and was the blunder of the millennium. He pays these people to post here to make it look like Kojima still makes video games and hasn't fully transitioned into shitty movies.
>>
>>341238383
>implying that Kiefer Sutherland was the problem with MGSV
>>
>>341238350
Manbaby threads are where its at anon, get with fucking times idiot
>>
>>341238383
Reedus is cheaper than chief kief and he's a massive artsy nerd so he'll probly be doing it for not as much as he should be.
>>
>>341238383
That was not Sutherlands fault at all. The problem was he never talked, not the actual voice acting.

I don't know if the rumour that Kojima dumped 100s of lines after seeing Mad Max are true, but I believe it.
>>
>>341238383
It didn't end well but that wasn't because of the Hollywood actor. The actor performed his role well even though he had very few lines for some reason. He was also cheaper than Hayter.
>>
>>341235894
Real actors always deliver shitty voice acting performances, because being a good actor isn't the same as being a good voice actor. There is a reason why people like Nolan North and Troy Baker get all the jobs, it's because their voice acting skill is second to none.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.