[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay I'm a Nintenbaby for life, but I honestly don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8
File: what happen.png (4 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
what happen.png
4 KB, 350x350
Okay I'm a Nintenbaby for life, but I honestly don't get it.

So what exactly did Microsoft do?

I've rewatched both E3 events from Sony and Microsoft, and I have no idea what exactly people are praising Microsoft about.

Like, yeah, Sony showed maybe two exclusive games that are worth playing at all, but that's two more than Microsoft showed at all.

Like, don't you people like video games?????????

Has the anti-Sony/gaf sentiment grown so strong here that people will just blindly praise Microsoft for doing NOTHING?

I'm sury Nintendo's will blow both out of the water anyways, but what exactly are people praising Microsoft for? I can't get any answers anywhere.
>>
Xbox fanboys are stupid people, what's new?

>Xbox conference
>0 xbox games

Should just call it PC gaming show, there's no point in Xbox existing
>>
>Falseflagging as a falseflagging Sonygger
When is this shit going to end?
>>
File: 1462732170728.jpg (63 KB, 558x845) Image search: [Google]
1462732170728.jpg
63 KB, 558x845
>>341231892
>x-xbox has no games!

t. seasoned knack player
>>
>>341231792
>Games aren't games because they're not exclusive to a single platform

They showed Sea of Thieves, Scalebound, Forza Horizon 3, Dead Rising 4, ReCore, and Halo Wars 2, among other things. Do YOU not like videogames?
>>
>>341231892
Like, why are people counting W10 as "exclusives?" Isn't something being on another platform by definition NOT an exclusive?

And has everyone already forgotten about how Games For Windows Live was the biggest abortion in vidya history?

>>341231938
I'm the farthest thing from a Sonypony (except that I still love my PS1) but I mean c'mon, man. It seems like Microshills are clinging on to anything claiming W10 games as "exclusives" lmao

>>341231981
name one exclusive Xbone has after E3

>>341232036
Yes but these are NOT exclusives, unlike Sony, which showed plenty, and maybe one that's worth it.
>>
>>341231792
They pushed all games onto PC making buying an xbox moot. As /v/ is very heavily PC gamer this makes them happy.
>>
>>341232197
They don't need to be exclusive, because you still won't be playing any of them on your PS4.
>>
>>341232226
This actually makes a lot of sense. Thanks
>>
>>341232197
I think people are turning to Microsoft to just be not-Sony for some reason. People are contrarian as fuck and incessantly feel the need to back the underdog, it's a cultural problem IMO. There's no point in the xbox existing because it has No Games yet it still has fans, it's beyond logic.
>>
File: 1401221350861s.jpg (2 KB, 125x112) Image search: [Google]
1401221350861s.jpg
2 KB, 125x112
>>341232279
>won't be playing any of them on your PS4
I don't have one because there's no reason to have one unless there's more than maybe three exclusives worth playing

What's with the projecting man? Denial?

>>341232361
Anti-Gaf is strong as ever I guess.
>>
>>341232436
Considering what Microsoft tried to pull with their launch, people have quickly forgotten back to sucking their teets like dumb contrarian retards. I hate this place sometimes.
>>
>>341231792
Apparently giving Sony 1 and a half years to undercut them and make their new console better is "winning"
>>
>>341231892
Why are console players people eating this "exclusive" shit? Why does it even matter to YOU when it should only matter to console manufacturers?

I don't have any console, just a PCfat wondering why people are eating up the exclusive talk. Some of the first words from that Microsoft guys at the beginning were literally "Are you ready for some exclusives?", followed by screaming retards.

Exclusives are ruining video games, it's not even about making a console look better, it's all about making the other look worse. They inject a shitload of money into making a game NOT AVAILABLE to everyone and you're happy about it.
>>
>>341231892
Xbox is still backwards "capable".
>>
>>341232747
Exclusives are the main reason to buy a certain console and its the most ammo console gamers have against each other.

Its part of why you always hear
>LOL PC HAS NO GAEMS BUT CONSOLE PORTS AND INDIE PIXEL SHIT
Not realizing PC gamers care very little about exclusives
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-06-11-18h48m01s815.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-06-11-18h48m01s815.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>341231792
>I've rewatched both E3 events from Sony and Microsoft, and I have no idea what exactly people are praising Microsoft about.
Its very simple. Sony didn't have to do anything. Sony is dominating the current console market, with Xbones collecting dust in many stores and homes.

So Sony and Sony fans didn't have to say or show anything basically. Sony could've just shown a huge middlefinger on screen and call it a day, and they would've still won this gen.

This knowledge of course is driving MS fans pretty fucking mad, which is why they are on full attack mode at the moment. Because they are the ones that actually have to show something, because they are behind.

What was shown, was a complete joke of course. Not only did MS basically admit that their consoles are worthless and shoved their games to Win10(which is even worse), but they also introduced shitty gimmicks like background music and Steam groups. And the games? Forza, Scalebound, Gears 4? Literally stuff absolutely nobody ever asked for. Come on people, get real.

MS drones are on full damage control right now, but it'll slow down soon enough.
>>
>>341231792
Okay, let's break this down.

From Microsoft's conference, I liked and am interested in playing: Gear of War 4, Killer Instinct (although that's already out), Forza Horizon 3, Sea of Thieves, Recore, and Dead Rising 4.

Now, tell me why I should think Microsoft's conference was bad for showing me games that I want to play.
>>
File: 1464232874558.jpg (201 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1464232874558.jpg
201 KB, 1000x750
>>341231792
>Okay I'm a Nintenbaby

Sure thing sonycuck
>>
>>341232747
>Why are console players people eating this "exclusive" shit?
Because why buy a console when you can simply buy a PC and play all the games? Exclusives are what consoles are made for. Without exclusives, consoles are just redundant and unupgradeable bricks.
>>
THEYRE HYPING UP SHIT MADE BY FUCKING INAFUNE

Seriously don't take anything Microshill fans take with a grain of salt, I'm just hoping Scalebound comes out alright
>>
>>341233120
Not gonna lie actually excited to get forza on pc. Forza has been better than gran turismo for quite awhile.
>>
>>341231792
>Has the anti-Sony/gaf sentiment grown so strong here that people will just blindly praise Microsoft for doing NOTHING?

basically yeah, PCucks and microsoftcocks are as bad as the cancer they hate
>>
What time to arrive at E3, /v/? Check-in and badge pickup starts at 8 a.m. but show floor doesn't open till 12.
>>
>>341231792
>So what exactly did Microsoft do?

absolutely nothing, except killing xbox then all the demented sony-haters on /v/ try to claim they won
>>
Is it worth updating to W10 yet?

I haven't used it since back in public beta.
>>
>>341233309
sorry, wrong thread
>>
>>341233278
I actually agree, the MS show was great for PC gamers, because it basically was PC show 2.0. But for xbox owners it was a complete disaster.
>>
Forza horizon on PC
Dont care about sony
>>
>>341232279
And that's why I have a PC and PS4, aka the true patrician choice. Literally can play anything that's released now that Microsoft is letting people with Win10 play Xbone "exclusives."
>>
>>341232279

I won't be playing any of them because literally not one of those games looks good or interesting.
>>
>>341231792
>what did Microsoft do
They stopped being a scummy company, at least, during this presentation.
Allowing people to buy a game on either Xbone or PC, and owning it for both is pretty awesome. Its also pretty awesome that they are just releasing their games for both. No reason not to, majority of PC players are exclusively PC, and won't buy a console anyways, might as well make money off them.
Releasing a very cheap slim version was nice, although not really a surprise, both Sony and Microsoft always did this. Maybe the lack of one from Sony made it seem better?
The announcement of the Scorpio (what a fucking stupid name) is also getting a lot of people hyped. Not sure how hyped they'll be when they see the price tag of a 4k gaming console.
Their presentation was also longer than sonys, and showcasing more games, so for some people that is a plus.
I don't think it was that Microsoft was amazing, it was that Sony fell a little flat this year, and that made microsoft look better.
No PS4k, no big game announcements, most of the games shown were old news, and it was really short.

>I'm sury Nintendo's will blow both out of the water anyways
I highly doubt it, last years was a fucking shit show, and unless they dedicate their entire day to that new console, and a bunch of new (non rehashed) exclusives, I doubt it.
>>
Microsoft should just buy Nintendo tbqh
That company is fucking dead no one cares about it any more might as well get some money out of it
>>
>>341233660
But /v/ is so against the Neo, shouldn't they be against the scorpio too?
>>
>>341231792
Microsoft had a better lineup of games. For PC. There's no point in getting an Xbone, we know that, but the PC is going to be getting more cool shit than the PS4 and this E4 proved it.
>>
>>341233660
>They stopped being a scummy company

Then why are their games windows 10 exclusive? They aren;t releasing games on PC, it's literally windows live 2.0 and you're supporting it instead of demanding their games to come to steam
>>
>>341231792
Didn't care for what sony and microsoft showed but c'mon man, nintendo isn't even having an event. They're just doing a tree house thing that's going to show off Zelda and pokemon. Only thing I can forsee being announced at the nintendo thing is maybe some localization of a japanese game. If you think they're going to have anything killer to show, your hopes are a bit too high.
>>
>>341233852
>E4
Why did my fingers
>>
>>341233660
300,000 rupees has been deposited to your xbox account, pajeet
>>
>>341233918
Giving us the release date for DQ7 3ds would be great
>>
File: 1465513904454.gif (2 MB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1465513904454.gif
2 MB, 480x320
>>341231792
Looks like I made the right decision going PC/PS4 this gen. All this xcuck asspain is hilarious.
>>
>>341233942
>Has something positive to say about a company you don't like
>MUST BE A SHILL
Fuck off with your shitty over used memes
>>
>>341233887
Why do people support Sony or Nintendo when their games could be on PC as well? Shouldn't we demand that all games be multiplatform? No, and we shouldn't bother, because that's a losing battle.

There's no point in pressuring Microsoft to put their games on Steam, they'd never go for it. The ONLY reason these games are coming to PC now is because Microsoft has the power to put them up in a walled garden.
>>
How long until i need to upgrade my 770 and 8350 /v/
>>
>>341234078
Same here. PC/PS4 master race reporting in.
>>
>>341234124
BAD pajeet, bad! Do NOT insult customers, pajeet
>>
>>341233757
Who cares what /v/ thinks? I'm not a fan of either, because I just have a PC, but /v/'s opinion is the last thing you need to concern yourself with.

>>341233887
>they aren't releasing games on PC
Pretty certain this games will be played on my PC. Majority of PC users run windows 10, because it was "free", and windows 8 was complete and utter shit, there was no reason to not go to 10.
>demand their games come on steam
Why? Its just a platform to run games, who gives a fuck. As long as I can play the games, thats all I care about.

>>341233942
Sweet, whats the exchange rate on those?
>>
>>341234078
>All this xcuck asspain is hilarious.
What asspain are you referring to? I haven't seen any, since there aren't any legitimate Xbox fans on /v/.
>>
>>341233120
I just dont know why Microsoft fans even browse here, they are continuously outed as the most irrelevant fucing fanbase there is and the MS conference basically gave people reasons not to buy one because it has zero value as a console anymore.. yet.. it still has fans.
>>
>>341234078
Same here, best of both worlds
>>
>>341234270
All the people saying
>they've made the xbox completely useless now
Are the asspained xbox fans.

I'm not sure if this thread is filled with Sonyfags pissed off the Microsoft won E3, or Microshills mad that they got fucked by their own console.
>>
>>341234418
>pissed off the Microsoft won E3

There pajeet goes again
>>
Oh, wait, I see the problem here.

You people seem to be under the delusion that the people supporting the Microsoft conference are Xbox fanboys in denial.

No, the people praising Microsoft are PC gamers, who just had one of the best E3 conferences ever.
>>
>>341231892
XBONE still have BC with 360
XBONE still have "windows10 excluvies" with the others AAA
XBONE showed game for 2016-2017
XBONE now have the biggest online gamling community by joining the Master Race
XBONE will have the most powerful console ever with the Scorpio
>>
>>341234368
I don't know why a board on a japanese inspired image board hates the platform that gets the most japanese games
>>
>>341234496
see
>>341234626
No matter how much you call me Pajeet, won't change the fact that I just got two conferences.
>>
>>341233378
Fucking RETARD
>>
>>341234659
Xbox damage control. Look at this, still clinging to a console even Microsoft has been trying to tell you is dead.

There is literally no point in the xbox existing, face it.
>>
>>341234189
Kek
>>
>Microsoft now has the most powerful console in history
How does this make you feel?
>>
>>341235019
And fucking over 20 million customers in the process
And having no games

kek
>>
>>341235094
Bad Pajeet.
>>
>>341235094

>Somehow supposed to feel bad because a more powerful xbox exists, with no games

Why dose microsoft even shill here, you're not gaining any fans LMAO
>>
>>341234814
Why ? Because I can play thoses games on a high end PC too ? You're really thinking normies will start playing on PC ? Also, a console will still be cheapier / easier to use.
>>
>>341232197
I mean. Windows 10 is Microsoft. Xbox is Microsoft.

Games are from Microsoft.

They play on Microsoft only.

Stop it.
>>
>>341235308
and your console isn't getting any stronger LMAO
>>
File: kek.jpg (55 KB, 480x611) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
55 KB, 480x611
>>341231892
>Xbox conference
>0 xbox games

take your medicine pal
>>
File: 1459828926401.jpg (50 KB, 728x677) Image search: [Google]
1459828926401.jpg
50 KB, 728x677
>>341231792
>what exactly did microsoft do?

they announced a new xbox because the xbox one is the laughing stock of the industry.

they announced a smaller version of the xbox one with a different control because the xbox one is the laughing stock of the industry.

they announced all xbox one games are coming to windows 10 because the xbox one is the laughing stock of the industry.

they reminded everyone that all their games are coming out next year because the xbox one is the laughing stock of the industry.

so, /v/, who /stokedforminecraftVR/ here? everyone, right?
>>
>>341235727
>Microsoft conference
>all Microsoft games

You're probably a nigger.
>>
>Xbox conference
That was fucking "MICROSOFT conference" jesus christ not "Xbox" why are you so stupid.
>>
>play xbox ports on PC
>using an xbox account
>on a microsoft operating system
>in some cases with xbox players
Why are sonyggers being so upset? Is it because half their conference was showing Sony being cucked out and showing a bunch of their wife's multiplats?
>>
>>341236285
They are mad that Microsoft has the most powerful console in history.
>>
>>341235827
Sally
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.