[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did they reveal again, was it a rdr remaster?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (65 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
65 KB, 1024x1024
What did they reveal again, was it a rdr remaster?
>>
They didn't do shit for another year, they sat in a corner like cucks

They take way too long to make shit
>>
>>341231320
Damn, but I thought take two was going to be at e3 did I miss something?
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/reddeadredemption/comments/4nzm1g/red_dead_was_originally_going_to_be_shown_at_the/

rumor, but sounds true
>>
>>341231007
they revealed nothing. there's also 3 days left, but we all know if they do anything it will just be a bunch of cash shop dlc for gta 5.
>>
>>341231658
>it will just be a bunch of cash shop dlc for gta 5.

that'd be fine with me.

because another trailer for the shitfest that is mafia 3 isn't coming to the E3 "in a big way".
>>
They are going to reveal a third red dead game soon. It was supposed to be revealed during Sony presentation, with a trailer where some outlaws shot some civilians, but due to the Orlando shooting, they thought it was inappropriate, and took some time to delay the reveal and to edit a new trailer. It is supposed to get revealed no later than June 19th
>>
>>341234506
>July 19, 202?

Fix'd
>>
>>341231007
They are too busy milking gta online
>>
>>341231459

That doesn't sound true, you fucking idiot.

If Rockstar wanted Sony to announce Red Dead 2, Sony would have found a way to announce it.
>>
>>341231459
>>341234506
So instead they replace it with a trailer where a man mows down waves of people with a weapon infinitely more similar to the one used?
>>
>>341236664
>Red Dead 2
you mean three
>>
>>341236664
This. Even if the trailer was too edgy, all they would have to do is flash the title up and people would habe lost their shit and say trailer will be up later in the week or show gameplay.
>>
>>341236857
What?
>>
>>341234506
I knew fags would find a way to ruin my E3 experience.
>>
>>341236968

Red Dead Revovler (1)...Red Dead Redemption (2)....Red Dead ????? (would be the 3rd game you dense bitch)
>>
>>341236968
two read dead games were already released
>>
>>341237081
Why so angry?
>>341237101
I was under the assumption that Red Dead Revolver had nothing to do with Read Dead Redemption.
>>
>>341237081
*prays for retribution*
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.