[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Skyrim is remastered only to build hype for Skyrim brand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: skyrim-ii.jpg (444 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
skyrim-ii.jpg
444 KB, 1920x1200
>Skyrim is remastered only to build hype for Skyrim brand
>Later this year they will announce Skyrim 2

You're not hoping to really get something else for TESVI, aren't you?
>>
>>341230346
Then after that they announce fallout 4 2!
>>
I wouldn't put it past them, but I doubt it would happen.
>>
>>341230346
>skyrim 2

apprentice level meme anon.
>>
>>341230346
The way i see it there are two current options Bethesda can make right now, Skyrim 2, or Fallout 4 with swords. Basically something on the same level as skyrim, or something even lower than that. Right now Skyrim 2 is the best case scenario but maybe im being pessimistic.
>>
Why the fuck aren't they remastering oblivion is what I want to know
>>
>>341230603
Remember how people were joking about Skyrim remastered and it fucking happened?
>>
>>341230763
Just to make it clear by skyrim 2 i mean a new elder scroll game that people would consider to be about as good or bad as skyrim, not like a direct sequel.
>>
>>341230774
Because that would require actual effort
>>
>>341230603
I considered it as a meme too, but then again I thought the same about Skyrim remastered. It all just fits together, they're really going to use Gamebryo once again and rehash most parts of Skyrim remastered for Skyrim 2. I honestly think it's the most likely thing to happen with TES now.

>>341230774
Because it wasn't casual enough and normies don't even know there are previous TES games before Skyrim.
>>
File: 1439058955961.jpg (55 KB, 319x553) Image search: [Google]
1439058955961.jpg
55 KB, 319x553
>>341230346
This "remaster" shit that's been going on is seriously the biggest fucking outright example of cancer in the vidya industry I can think of. Selling the same god damn game twice to retards.
>>
>>341230763
Best case scenario:
they could make tes 6 in a different province with immersive gameplay, lots of lore, fun quests, deep and customizable rpg mechanics with neat synergies, remove fast travel and quest markers and make higher difficulties more deadly rather than making everything a damage sponge
>>
>>341230346
>Skyrim 2

Holy shit, it actually is.
>>
Skyrim 2 are you fucking kidding me op kys
>>
>>341231296
They used to do it with movies, too.
>>
>>341231532
by best case scenario, i meant likely scenario
>>
>>341231532
>remove fast travel
Let's not go overboard.
>>
>>341231296
Well, it's easy money so why wouldn't they do it? This and SJW's ruining every wargame is probably going to be reason to stop gaming completely in a few years.
>>
>>341231626
You know it's happening. Just let it go and lose all your hope that you have with Bethesda.
>>
any hopes and wishes for the future of tes is magical thinking. tes/fallout is only going to get worse and worse as long people like pete hines have a say. fallout4 is the writing on the wall. it's over, stop buying their products and hope someone else tries to make open world great(ish) again
>>
>>341232409
Next TES will most likely be like this
>set again in Skyrim
>has voiced protagonist
>and because of that, control over MC is severely reduced
>you can only play as good guy
>no dark brotherhood because it's too dark and doesn't fit for protagonist
>even less skills if there's any left
>copypasted workshoplike thing from fallout
>even stupider main quest than in Fallout 4 with "emotional" parts
>some movie star as VA to blow whole budget on him
>paid mods
>>
File: 1463719494288.png (560 KB, 1319x1941) Image search: [Google]
1463719494288.png
560 KB, 1319x1941
Back in 2002-2006 Morrowind fans were unironically talking about Morrowind II, then they were surprised when Oblivion wasn't all mushrooms, ash and bug armors.
(the whole "jungle" thing came much latter when they actually dug in the lore to find something to complain about)
After 2011 they memed the whole Skyrim II to shit on the newer fans so they would seem smarter.
>>
>>341235429
But Morrowind didn't get remaster in 2003, so Skyrim 2 is much more likely.
>>
>>341230346
Kids only know skyrim, never knowing the well of Oblivion.
So call TES game "skyrim 2" ...
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.