[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Titanfall 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: Unknown-3.jpg (4 KB, 302x167) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-3.jpg
4 KB, 302x167
What does /v/ think of Titanfall 2?
>>
I'm scared. I loved the quick movement in Titanfall 1. From what I've heard, the movement isn't as speedy in 2, especially wall running.
>>
v hated the first one fpr no reason. I guess cause EA? Anyway I am hyped as fuck. I hope they dont de-emphasize the running so the COD trash can do better.
>>
>>341229674
They announced a grappling hook, though
>>
>>341229762
>b-but they're adding an epic gimmick
That literally changes nothing about the fundamental movement mechanics in place, it's not even a default option, it's basically a perk in create a class.
>>
>>341229762
Yes, but in order to compensate for this, they claim to have slightly slowed general movement. Although it doesn't seem slow in the trailer, I'm curious how it'll play
>>
>>341229514
Looks good. I liked the first one, the advanced movement system is what the modern FPS are missing, and this game seemed to have done it right.
But the forced bots in a competitive shooter is just plain retarded idea. I hope there are no bots in the sequel, or at least an option to turn them off.
>>
>>341229514
It's shit. Dead on arrival, like the first part. That grappling hook gimmick is not gonna save it. It will be dead in three months, like all the other games of its kind.
>>
>>341229693
People didn't hate it at its core it was just buyers remorse because iirc it was a full price game that was only multiplayer only had like 3 types of titans with about 6 different weapons and not a whole lot of customizations. With only 4 maps and 4 primary weapons outside the titan, it was just extremely lacking in content the core of the game was amazing and pretty well received over the years not right away though.
>>
Looks good, but the new design for the titans are fucking awful.
>>
>>341229693
/v/ is one person am I right fellas
>>
>>341229993
Kys. this is the only fps coming out that is worth a fuck.
>>
>>341230202
>only 4 maps
What drives a man to blatantly lie about a video game?
>>
>>341229514
Excited. Assuming that with the maps and modes being free, there will be cosmetic microtransactions. Normally kinda iffy on this but if this means hella customizable mechs I'll be right as rain.
>>
>>341230372
Did they have map packs?
>>
>>341229514
I still feel burned from the first one. I think I logged in 11 hours and never looked back. Titans where cool at first but everyone quickly found out how to climb them or spam grenades at them. The wall running combat could have been cool if people didn't have a shit ton of explosives to fling around fucking it up.
>>
>>341229514
Does the second hand have a single player campaign this time? Because I had a hard time swallowing a 60 dollar price tag for lackluster multiplayer
>>
>>341229514
Fuck that game. Not falling for the meme again.
>>
>>341230751
Yes it will have a singleplayer

>>341230334
Yeah this had me pretty worried, the MC's titan is especially ugly.
>>
>>341230751
Yes it does. There is a campaign trailer too. All dlc will be free too.
>>
Never played TF1, but it looks nice.

I thought TF1 was all multiplayer, did it have any campaign? Will the sequel have multiplayer?
Also did mechs in the first game have AI with personalities?
Also the graphical effects look bad for 2016, specially all those lightnings and explosions.
>>
>>341229514
All they had to do for the single player was adding fucking dinosaurs or gozillas for fucks sake
But no, it will be a shitty cod clone with mechs
con fucking gratulations
>>
>>341230483
15 maps on launch, 9 maps added as DLC which was eventually made free.
>>
File: 146193188242.gif (1 MB, 500x255) Image search: [Google]
146193188242.gif
1 MB, 500x255
>>341229514
Wasn't the first one complete garbage?

Just stop making threads about this shit. Go to EA forums if you need to talk about it please.
>>
>>341230371
>Kys
Reddit, fuck off and die.
>>
Huh... apparently there was some game called Titanfall?
>>
>>341231340
Nah m8 it was actually pretty good. Great wallrunning and double jump system, mech gundam shit was well done too. I would have played more if it wasn't locked to jewrogin
>>
>>341231429
It's funny how i see people spam reddit at each other and always know so much about reddit as a community and what the popular opinions are on reddit and i literally never lurk reddit because it's thread design/layout is a fucking eyesore for me and therefore i never spam accusationsof reddit. all you reddit fags are like self loathing jews trying to call each other out on jewery.
>>
>>341232002
Never seen the term used on 4chan, so always assume it's some crossposting idiot from reddit.
>>
I loved TF1 but it released with way too little content. All this game needs is more maps weapons and Titans and it's a definite buy from me.
>>
>>341229874
Trailer movement looks slow due to the default limited FOV, DOOM was the same way.

As long as bunnyhops and successive wall jumps still accelerate us I don't give a shit what the default movement speed is, if anything that's just more incentive to play as if the floor were lava.
>>
>>341229514
As soon as the gameplay footage started I though it was titanfall 1 for some reason. It's literally the same fucking game with grappling hook and story mode that's it.
>>
6 new mechs, new weapons, campaign, mite b cool
>>
I'm hoping this is successful and that the new consoles have enough horsepower to fit more players on maps. 12v12 or 24v24 if possible.
>>
First game was great, I enjoyed the fuck out of it.
Really like that this one feels like it has plenty of new stuff, including an actual Single Player campaign this time around.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.