[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Nintendo finally announce tomorrow a way to stop the cartridge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: 3dscover.jpg (124 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
3dscover.jpg
124 KB, 1000x1000
Will Nintendo finally announce tomorrow a way to stop the cartridge falling out every time?
>>
It never falls already though
>>
>>341225653
I've legitimately never had this happen to me.
>>
what's that really old gif of that guy playing a ds and faking it so the cartridge bounces out?
>>
>>341225653
Yes, they'll put you in an institution because you're clearly retarded. The game locks into place. You have to push it in further before it pops out.

So for this to keep happening, you have to be squeezing the entire 3DS tightly, with the tips of your fingers pressing onto the game. You have to keep doing this, and never, EVER learn to stop doing it. So you're retarded.
>>
>>341226057
>>341226171
Nintendo/Etika fanboys are pretty fast to spot threads that talk bad about their toys
>>
>>341225653
>>341226526

>(You)
>>
I've never had the thing fall out. Are you sure you haven't broken your device?

Hell, worst I've had is being able to shoot the cart several feet in the air, which is a lot more fun than anything.
>>
I wish they'd release something to stop people from slamming their hands in the 3DS. Every time I try to close it, it smashes my fingers and I have to call my friend to help me.
>>
File: pspsigaddon8nv.gif (38 KB, 89x46) Image search: [Google]
pspsigaddon8nv.gif
38 KB, 89x46
>>341226427
>>
>>341227240
>b-but sony
>>
I just hope they announce a new version with a circle pad that my thumb doesn't get stuck under. I literally can't play a game without it happening.
>>
>>341227240
That was actually a feature so when a fellow Sonnyger came up to steal your PSP so you could shoot the game and run away.
>>
>>341227240
That's a PSP,

On a related note, that HAS happened to me on a couple of occasions. The PSPhat's eject button is extremely unfortunately placed.

The future models don't even have an eject button, you just yank the drive open, which works much better overall
>>
Do you think Nintendo will release something to stop the screens from breaking? I try to fold it to put it away, but both of the screens crack down the middle and it becomes just about useless.
>>
I know you nintefuckers think it doesn't happen but it has to once to me personally with Awakening. It's the reason I don't put the 3ds in my pocket anymore.
>>
>>341225653
>>
I'm still holding on for nintendo to release something that makes it easier to play my DS while driving. It's kind of difficult as it is now, and I'd li
>>
>>341227153

Why is this bait, I've had my 3ds for 3 years now atleast and it's never happened, not saying it doesn't happen to anyone but for me it hasn't
>>
>>341227849
There's a difference between the cart falling out and something in your pocket pushing the cart and causing it to eject.
>>
Will Nintendo finally announce tomorrow a way to cure autism?
>>
>>341225653
I've never had this happen to me personally. N3ds makes it even harder with the new placement of the cartridge anyway.
>>
>>341225653
TC, upload a video of you putting the cartridge into the 3DS
>>
>>341228365
But then the autism vaccine would cause autism
>>
>>341227240
>PSPs had integrated beyblades

fucking choice
>>
File: puttingcartridgein.gif (707 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
puttingcartridgein.gif
707 KB, 500x332
>>341229063
This is how i do it

And to be fair, this problem does not happen on the 2ds, or the New Nintendo 3DS (The non XL version). It mainly happens on the old XL and new XL
>>
File: 1464559157593.gif (45 KB, 50x28) Image search: [Google]
1464559157593.gif
45 KB, 50x28
>>341227240
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.