[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY is nobody talking about this? objectivly best game out of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: dishonored-2-artwork[1].jpg (45 KB, 470x480) Image search: [Google]
dishonored-2-artwork[1].jpg
45 KB, 470x480
WHY is nobody talking about this?

objectivly best game out of this years E3

or you fell for the open world cinematic social share with everyone like never before meme
>>
>first person movie where you stab people every so often

pass
>>
>>341222265
0/10
>>
>>341222265
10/10
>>
Nothing they showed at E3 was really all that interesting.
>>
>>341222184
I will be getting it eventually, just hard to justify a 60$ price tag for something I wont put hundreds of hours in like Xcom or M&B.
fuck you Ghost Recon looks like fun
>>
>>341222481
Also, the stealth system is still dogshit.
>>
>emily is just indiscriminately murdering her own guards - her subjects that are just doing their job

Tell me how the high chaos ending isn't canon again? You have to be one cold hearted fuck to do that, and the the low chaos Disney version of Emily would never stoop to it.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (98 KB, 1198x559) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
98 KB, 1198x559
my dicken is ready for delilah
>>
>>341222184
It was interesting until they showed off the combat.

>stealth game
>oh shit I'm caught, this should be game over
>LMAO NOPE LETS JUST MASSACRE EVERYBODY WITH MY SUPER POWERS
>PERFECT, A RANDOM ASS SANDSTORM STRAIGHT FROM MGSV TO COVER MY TRACKS, BACK TO "STEALTH"
>>
>>341222643

So you didn't play the first one then.
>>
The graphics are nice, but the game will be just as disappointing as the first. You play as an invincible god-wizard with every superpower ever conceived, but you never need to use any of them because the enemies are blind retards who die in one click.
>>
>>341222643
murdering the shit out of everyone was also the gameplay style in promo vids for the first one
>>
>>341222643
Its a stealth game in the same way that Deus Ex ist
>>
>>341222585
watch the dev videos...
if its true what theyre saying then they have fixed lot of stuff. something like more vertical stealth play, unconscious guards in bed, falling down non lethal attack and some more
>>
>>341222643
>Getting caught should be game over

What stealth game does this? Most stealth games usually give the player some option to escape
>>
>>341223146
link me
>>
>>341222184
This and horizon dawn are my two picks for best in show so far. Nothing else really came close except for maybe south park.
My favorite part of what was shown was definitely the time travel ability. Was a really really cool idea to layer two levels over each other in real time like that. Also Emily x Outsider is best couple and 100% canon
>>
>even more gimmick powers
>>
>>341222184
oh god muh dick
>>
It actually looked really clunky to me. I'm simply not feeling supernatural stealth. I'll always prefer simple sneaking and staying in the shadows to this blink magic stuff.
>>
look faggot if nobody is talking about it that means nobody fucking cares ok you little baby man? go talk to yourself about it if you want to touch yourself about your little shitty poopoo game while big boys talk about the REAL star of e3 which was all of microsofts conference
>>
>>341222736
You never played on the harder difficulties huh? Try going into the overseer base in the first mission without using stealth and see how that works out for you.
On the hardest difficulties you had to use your powers to their fullest just to not die half the time. It was basically game over if you were spotted by more than one person and I haven't seen anything that really makes me think it won't be that way in the new one.
>>
There was a power I saw that looked like they ripped it straight out of The Darkness
>>
>>341223238

Most stealth games make the player think they have a chance but if they get caught they are probably going to die. Some go a little further, I believe for the first Splinter Cell it was automatic game over if you got caught 3 times, didn't matter if you escaped or not. If I remember correctly you didn't even need to actually get caught yourself, they just had to find signs that you were there, e.g. someone discovers an unconscious guard.
>>
I don't want to play Emily. I want to be Corvo

I don't want a new shitty looking setting. I want more Whalepunk london

No
>>
The first one was shit, I felt like a crazy person when it was showered with GOTY awards
>>
>>341225896
You can play as Corvo for the entire game.

As for Dunwall, apparently you get a couple of missions there but the rest of the game is in this new place (which also looks sweet).
>>
>>341225896
It was this or you could have a rehash
>>
>>341222184
The first one was alright at best, not exactly super hyped for a sequel
>>
>>341222184
First one was garbage
>>
The fucking art direction for this game is amazing. The Mesmerize special effect looks freaky as shit. I can't wait for this game.
>>
Will non-lethal stealth be fun this time? Easily the worst part of the first game.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.