[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I skipped a few press conferences but has there really been no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: sanic seedy.gif (491 KB, 379x265) Image search: [Google]
sanic seedy.gif
491 KB, 379x265
I skipped a few press conferences but has there really been no majorly cringe-worthy moments this E3? Nothing like "pitch a meme" or "PEGGLE 2" or Battle-tag or anything? I'm disappointed.
>>
>>341218845
Treehouse is bound to have some I bet.
>>
Ubisoft was kooky as usual
>>
>>341218845
>has there really been no majorly cringe-worthy moments this E3
what? The whole thing is pure cringe from day one. Ubisoft blew 15 years of cringe together in the first minute. and they had like 2 hours of that shit.
>>
>peggle 2
>cringeworthy
>>
>>341218845
Ubisoft was all bad. Aisha Tyler insulted everyone in the room, everyone watching at home, and everyone who hired her.
Hopefully the frogs will reconsider using her next year.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 980x749) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 980x749
>>341218845
Gay pride was the only cringe there, Sonicfriend
>>
DON'T
>>
>>341218845

Nah, no cringe meme this year. Probably the cringiest thing was fake scripted gamers trying to use military terms while playing this years generic ubisoft shooter. That's pretty stock by now though
>>
Snoop Dogg blazing it to Battle1 was pretty good, and everything that came out of the mouth of that guy introducing it
>>
>>341218845
After EA's conference they had a Battlefield tournament with e-sports players, youtubers, and celebrities. At some point they had some guy interview the celebrities like it was a red carpet event. Many of the celebrities were high as fuck, namely Snoop Dogg, Wiz Khalifa, Jamie Fox, and Zach Efron. They had shots of the tournament participants while they were playing(Snoop and Wiz were both caught smoking "something" at some points} that were pretty funny too. Jamie and Zach looked like they didn't know where they were.
>>
>>341218951
Name 1 from 2014 or 2015.
>>
>>341218845
The wooo whore from Berthesda
Ubisoft's Just Dance 2017
Nipple Lady from PC Game Show
Hopefully Treehouse will trip on themselves when asked why their stream/Nintendo's presence is so poor in content
>>
>>341219413
>the only cringe
dude what?
- EA muh feel social Madden is e-sport look at all our """"""""""""""""""""""e-celebs""""""""""""""""""""""
- PC : 1 minute per indie, still get cut by Ubisoft conference. Teenage Mutant VR turtle. "curbstomping noobs with my Razer mouse and keyboard technology
- Microsoft : everything is *also on windows 10. more "social e-sport" structures. the scorpio having "the best pixel technology" ever made.
-Ubisoft : gay dance, assmovie, Sony on stage for Watchdog2 movie. Watchfog 2, a "hacker" game where you bruteforce botnets.weird gay lovers selling bike games. "we at Ubisoft push innovation by miling starwars to the last drop for VR".
missed sony, but so far this is horrible, like the worst wii year. You can only top that by nintendo ending Zelda presentation with VR dancing music or something.
>>
>>341220420
>Nipple Lady from PC Game Show

>when asked why their stream/Nintendo's presence is so poor in content
>when asked
Huh? Who will ask that?
>>
>>341221689
Social media either live or the following day
>>
>>341222439
But who or what is the Nipple Lady?
>>
>>341220420
>Nipple Lady from PC Game Show
Anon...
>>
Minecraft at Microsofts was pretty cringey.

>Lets get out of here
>Stands there awkwardly for 10 more seconds
>>
"You know Overwatch feels like it's kinda skewed towards uhh kinda anime fan type vibe right?"

During PC Gaming show.
>>
>>341224116
Are they wrong?
>>
>>341224116
All I could think about was the guy that shilled Death Cargo here for a full year calling every other fighting game "anime"
>>
EA's conference had some great moments.

Peter Moore> Who does your son play as?
Some Football Douche> I don't know.

<football douche walks off stage>

Nice one, EA.
>>
>>341219369
>Aisha Tyler insulted everyone
How? I didn't watch their conference.
>>
>>341220420
>>Nipple Lady from PC Game Show
What?
>>
>>341224559
the *THICC* asian chick that was there for the first 10 minutes, notable due to her nipples showing through her shirt
>>
>>341224390
Ea seemed to start decent then it really just all went to shit.

Hilarkious shit with Snoop and BF1 though.

As strange as it is Mircosofts, Ubisofts, and Sonys conferences were nowhere near as terrible as they could have been and all put out a nice amount of games.

Of course Microsoft announcing everything for W10 was some shit, Ubisoft had that fucking Giraffe, and Sony had that blonde on the drumbs at the beginning
>>
>>341220856
Sony had the bait and switch with Crash. The crowd went from loud cheering to complete silence in seconds.
>>
Nintendo is our last hope at this time
>>
>>341224264
Before saying that, they tried to say their hero shooter was like Mortal Kombat to Overwatch being like Street Fighter.

Anime is the newage slander to try and seem like the cool guy. Didn't you see that Mighty No. 9 trailer everyone was astonished by? And they were literally pitching an anime for their own game at one point.
>>
The dancing thing at Ubisoft was enough cringe for three conferences.
>>
>>341225456
anime is now synonymous with Slice of Life Moeshit
>>
>>341225456
>Before saying that, they tried to say their hero shooter was like Mortal Kombat to Overwatch being like Street Fighter.

So shit?
>>
>>341225621
after years and years of Ubisoft, that was relatively tame by their standards.

I was really damn surprised when they didn't come out to dance multiple times throughout the show
>>
>>341225887
the movement speeds were faster than Overcasual which is already better
>>
>>341225720
It's a step up from shit like Naruto and One Piece.
>>
>>341218845
EA mentioned something about feminist charities.

Also everyone keeps talking about a nightclub shooting.
>>
>>341226073
>>>/a/
>>
>>341218845
Sony fellating SJWs and Neogaf was pretty meme worthy, but then they topped it with Crash Skylander.
>>
File: shedoesntknow1.jpg (29 KB, 513x666) Image search: [Google]
shedoesntknow1.jpg
29 KB, 513x666
>>341224682
How the fuck did they not catch this?
>>
>>341226304
>actually liking those shows
>>
File: 1363629788536.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1363629788536.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
>>341226552
jokes on you, I never watched either of them
>>
>>341227337
Why would you lie on the internet?
>>
>>341218845
Peggle 2 wasn't cringe fuckwad, it was one of the best games of all time so the guy did what was best and jumped in the air in celebration
>>
>>341227557
unless you count commercials I watched neither of them
>>
>>341218845
There was the whole Ubisoft gay parade
>>
People who think Ubisoft was bad this year are obviously E3 babies who have never watched an E3 before.
>>
That whole PC show was an embarrassment. It was boring as hell and hosted by some fucking dork that probably only children would know from YouTube or some shit.
>>
>>341228173
I guess you weren't here for it last year because it was definitely an improvement
>>
>>341226552
>341226552
>lumping something as enduring and classic as One Piece in with trash like Naruto that is synonymous the lowest of anime and manga series and fanbases

I know ignorance, generalization and elitism are the cornerstones of /a/ but don't throw up your arms when you hear "battle shonen"
>>
>>341228845
I didn't make a mistake.
>>
File: no rules.png (274 KB, 336x390) Image search: [Google]
no rules.png
274 KB, 336x390
>>341228981
>I didn't make a mistake.
>>
>>341228413
That's very hard to believe...
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.