[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /v/ hate Watch Dogs 2?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: Watch-Dogs-2.jpg (38 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Watch-Dogs-2.jpg
38 KB, 600x300
Why does /v/ hate Watch Dogs 2?
>>
>>341210468
>.50 cents have been deposited into your accountâ„¢!
>>
>>341210468
thay want to hate something now the shit posters jumped to sony
>>
The power fantasy it's selling is retarded and I laugh at people behind their backs when they tell me they've played the first one.
>>
File: 1446862003748.png (631 KB, 610x665) Image search: [Google]
1446862003748.png
631 KB, 610x665
>>341210468
>muh evil white guys destroyed by quirky minorities and women
>>
Because Watch Dogs 1 was shit and who the fuck asked for this sequel?
>>
>>341210468
Because they cant understand the games are ironic.
>>
>>341210468
they fucked up something good only to deliver more shit
>>
>>341210468
Literally the only good thing I remember about watch dogs 1 was that when you picked up a gun an enemy had dropped it got added to your collection.
I think there are probably other games that do this as well though.
>>
Don't understand why a shit and RECENT game is getting a sequel.

I reckon that the PC release will be dodgy as fuck with graphic downgrades like it's predecessor
>>
They are trying WAY too hard with the hacker, counter establishment millennial bit
>>
It's a sequel no one asked for.
>>
>why do a bunch of anti-social rejects dislike a game made primarily for the dudebro urban youth audience?
I dunno, why do normalfags dislike Hyperdimension Neptunia?
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 960x640
>>341210468
My main gripe is that your character is too good at things other than hacking
Not only can he hack, he's athletic, agile, a good shooter and proficient in hand to hand combat
As far as I can tell he has no flaws or weaknesses and it creates a gameplay feel similar to that of a superhero game
Shouldn't we be playing as someone closer to pic related?
>>
File: 480px-Nicky_Pearce.jpg (10 KB, 480x385) Image search: [Google]
480px-Nicky_Pearce.jpg
10 KB, 480x385
>>341211431
I'll take Marcus over the boring plank of wood that was Aiden Pearce any fucking day.

Hell, he would be the best vidya character ever if he tracks down Aiden's cutie sister and gives her the D.
>>
I unironically loved Watch Dogs online mode

>not liking extreme hide n seek
>not laughing uncontrollably as a player invades your world, tries to track you but walks into a proximity mine
>>
>>341213764
Huh. Why didn't I think of that? Fuck, I got no imagination.
>>
File: Bestgayme evar part 1.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Bestgayme evar part 1.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>341210468
have you seen gameplay of the first one? who the fuck wants more of this bullshit?
>>
>>341210468
I think it would be better if it was a stealth game and there was no gun play in it at all.
>>
>>341213696
>t. cuck
>>
>>341210468
Everything feels automatic like in the first game. You aren't hacking shit you're just pressing a fucking button and done, you win.
Also this
>>341213667
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.